Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yeah, I hope it's Shaq vs Show. A MITB would make this card ******* tremendous. Ziggler, Rhodes, Kofi is sexy in a MITB. Is Rey Mysterio coming back as well?
Last I heard he was aiming for a WM return but I have no clue. The only match I would want to see Rey in at this point is him vs Sin Cara.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kofi, Ziggler, Rhodes, Truth, and of course Barrett may have been hurt in the Battle Royal.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was hoping for HIAC, but didnt believe it feasible with the show taking place in a stadium. So glad to be wrong.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna know what are the WWE's plans with Kane now?seems like the fued with Cena ended last night.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zack returns and challenges him to a match. Easy, given all of the attacks.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Kofi, Ziggler, Rhodes, Truth, and of course Barrett may have been hurt in the Battle Royal.
I heard Ziggler wrestled a dark match with Punk, so he's fine.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Zack returns and challenges him to a match. Easy, given all of the attacks.
true.Here's my compete WM28 card prediction:

John Cena vs The Rock

World Heavyweight Title

Daniel Bryan (C) vs Sheamus

Hell In A Cell

HHH vs Undertaker

WWE Title

CM Punk (C) vs Chris Jericho

Money In The Bank

Randy Orton vs Miz vs R-Truth vs Kofi vs Rhodes vs Ziggler (maybe even Mysterio if he gets back in time)

Divas Title

Beth Phoenix (C) vs Kharma

Kane vs Zack Ryder

Shaq vs Big Show
Old 02-21-2012, 03:29 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dolph lost to Punk in a dark match, he's ok. From what I heard, Barrett is out 2 to 3 months.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Went it happened I thought for sure Dolph was hurt. I was surprised that it was Barrett.

Also

I wouldn't want to be the guys that have to follow Punk and Y2J because they are going to steal the show.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Went it happened I thought for sure Dolph was hurt. I was surprised that it was Barrett.

Also

I wouldn't want to be the guys that have to follow Punk and Y2J because they are going to steal the show.
Obviously going to be the best match of the night. I don't think Rock-Cena lives up to the hype. I do want to see Undertaker wrestle one more time, though.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

went back and watched the HHH/Taker promo from last night and I have one conclusion.That was the worst RAW crowd I have ever heard.First some genius tells the Undertaker he sucks and then the crowd whats Taker?pitiful excuse for a crowd last night
Old 02-21-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Takers promo was pretty lackluster. I think the guy is just going through the motions.

The crowd didn't help but I think Taker is just ready to call it a day and I don't blame him.

I will be shocked if this isn't his last match.
Old 02-21-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wa...o-eight-weeks/

Quote:
WWE has posted a new injury update on Wade Barrett over on dot com. The official website states Barrett will undergo an MRI this week and is expected to be out six to eight weeks.

Barrett suffered a dislocated elbow
Old 02-22-2012, 03:53 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

AM I the only one who is beggining to think once SHeamus.Bryan and Punk Jericho fueds end we might be getting a Punk/Bryan fued?
Old 02-22-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlNn...layer_embedded
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
true.Here's my compete WM28 card prediction:

John Cena vs The Rock

World Heavyweight Title

Daniel Bryan (C) vs Sheamus

Hell In A Cell

HHH vs Undertaker

WWE Title

CM Punk (C) vs Chris Jericho

Money In The Bank

Randy Orton vs Miz vs R-Truth vs Kofi vs Rhodes vs Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Justin Gabriel

Divas Title

Beth Phoenix (C) vs Kharma

Kane vs Zack Ryder

Shaq vs Big Show

Mysterio vs Sin Cara if they both get healthy.
Added a little to your card

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I would not be surprised to see Orton some how get in to the Bryan vs Sheamus match and it becoming a triple threat.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OSU are you also planning on bringing back Sunday Night Heat? Cause that card is quite big.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would not be surprised to see Orton some how get in to the Bryan vs Sheamus match and it becoming a triple threat.
I think a Del Rio vs Orton match would be solid. They haven't feuded yet, and Orton doesn't completely bury people like The Big Show and Cena are booked to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
OSU are you also planning on bringing back Sunday Night Heat? Cause that card is quite big.
That's just 9 matches. The event is 4 hours long anyways, and Wrestlemania 26 had 10 matches on the card.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I think a Del Rio vs Orton match would be solid. They haven't feuded yet, and Orton doesn't completely bury people like The Big Show and Cena are booked to do.

That's just 9 matches. The event is 4 hours long anyways, and Wrestlemania 26 had 10 matches on the card.
Orton I feel is either getting in the WHC title match or involved in what looks like to be a The Ace Team vs Team Long match for power over both brands match.

Idk that card just looked big to maybe it had to do with the amount of people on it but to my eye it looked big.

Plus I think they should legitimately bring Sunday Night Heat back and use it like the UFC does its prelim fight shows.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My point exactly, thank you. Plus, the Mysterio match was questionable. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Team Johnny Ace- Christian, Henry, Del Rio and Otunga vs Team Long with 4 faces instead of Mysterio vs Cara.

And yea LT, bringing back HEAT wouldn't be bad, free prelims/dark matches for us poor people lol.

Old 02-22-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
My point exactly, thank you. Plus, the Mysterio match was questionable. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Team Johnny Ace- Christian, Henry, Del Rio and Otunga vs Team Long with 4 faces instead of Mysterio vs Cara.

And yea LT, bringing back HEAT wouldn't be bad, free prelims/dark matches for us poor people lol.
I didn't count out the matches when I made the post just to my eye that looked like a really big card I don't really know why but it just did.

Ya I miss Heat it was awesome especially the empty arena match with Mankind vs The Rock.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I didn't count out the matches when I made the post just to my eye that looked like a really big card I don't really know why but it just did.

Ya I miss Heat it was awesome especially the empty arena match with Mankind vs The Rock.
Yea I understand, it looked big because it had a space between each match and stipulation. Lot of empty lines lol.

Old 02-22-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
I forgot all about Del Rio is he going to be coming back soon?

That would be a pretty good match up.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I forgot all about Del Rio is he going to be coming back soon?

That would be a pretty good match up.
He Showed up at EC to support Mr. Excitment John Laurinaitis becoming GM of Raw and Smackdown.