Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-20-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/fo...-hall-of-fame/

Quote:
Yokozuna is the next inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/rob-van-d...g-of-all-time/

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-22-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's gold, Jerry! Gold!

Old 03-22-2012, 07:46 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RVD's theme has nothing on Bastion Booger.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AWWWWW YEA IT'S NFLDC FAVE FIVE TIME!!!

5. Jack Swagger
4. Cody Rhodes
3. Dolph Ziggler
2. CM Punk
1. Daniel Bryan

Honorable mentions to the injured Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio. And my wife, Maxine.

I think I can also pull off a TNA Fave Five too!

5. Christopher Daniels
4. James Storm
3. Bully Ray
2. Bobby Roode
1. Austin Aries

Honorable mention to my wife, Rosita.

I wish I didn't have so many heels.. The only faces I could've put on a favorite list would be Brodus Clay or Sheamus. Cena is a good man too. So is Santino.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Swagger> Jericho? Its your list but I find your lack of Y2J odd.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Swagger> Jericho? Its your list but I find your lack of Y2J odd.
Jericho rules.. I was close to putting him on, but I couldn't deny Swaggie.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jericho rules.. I was close to putting him on, but I couldn't deny Swaggie.
It's cause of Swagger's new hair cut isn't it?
Old 03-25-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FAVE FIVE BOY

WWE
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. CM Punk
4. Cody Rhodes
5. Christian

TNA
1. Austin Aries
2. Bobbeh Roode
3. QUADZILLA Bully Ray
4. James Storm
5. Garret Bischoff.....not really, Alex Shelley

So yes, WMD stole most of mine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1.CM Punk
2.Daniel Bryan
3.Y2J
4.Sheamus
5.Dolph Ziggler

I'm also in love with AJ. "She makes me feel kinda funny, like when we used to climb the rope in gym class."
Old 03-26-2012, 08:34 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

1. Dylon
2. Dylon
3. Dylon
4. Dylon
5. Dylon

Because I spit hot fire.

Old 03-26-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok did Johnny Ace just tell Miz welcome to Team Teddy?
Old 03-26-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
Ok did Johnny Ace just tell Miz welcome to Team Teddy?
He botched his own name. He said Welcome to team teddy.. Johnny lol

Miz will be on Team Johnny.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
He botched his own name. He said Welcome to team teddy.. Johnny lol

Miz will be on Team Johnny.
I'm actually thinking a Miz face turn happens.Team Teddy still havs'nt filled out their team yet.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
I'm actually thinking a Miz face turn happens.Team Teddy still havs'nt filled out their team yet.
Meh I would hate that. Not cause of The Miz mainly cause that means I would have to deal with Teddy Long on both shows.

I can already imagine how horrible that would be.

Tonight we are going to have a

TAG TEAM MATCH

Every single match and god knows how bad it would be if the Undertaker ever got healthy enough to work a schedule past his one WM match lol.
Old 03-29-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
1. Dylon
2. Dylon
3. Dylon
4. Dylon
5. Dylon

Because I spit hot fire.
You can either make the song, or you can not make the song.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Man View Post
You can either make the song, or you can not make the song.
Im shutting the studio down.
Old 03-29-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone going to get WM?
Old 03-29-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Anyone going to get WM?
I want to, but $60 is so much

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Anyone going to get WM?
Going to my best friend's house for it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Going to my best friend's house for it.
That's how I'm doing it. I think there's going to be like 5-6 people and we are all throwing down 10 a piece for it.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool pic gallery on si.com. I'll show my age here and say this was back when wrestling was truly entertaining to me. lol

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.1.html

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Wrestlemania predictions.

Primo and Epico vs. The Usos vs. Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd

Kelly Kelly and Maria Menounos
vs. Beth Phoenix and Eve Torres (Who cares?)

Randy Orton vs. Kane

Team Johnny vs. Team Teddy

Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show (So Cody can get in the main event picture hopefully.)

Triple H and The Undertaker (20-0 rides off into the sunset.)

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan (I'm not ready for the YES train to stop.)

Chris Jericho and CM Punk (This match steals the show.)

John Cena vs. The Rock (Blah. I would hate this out come unless it involves Cena turning heel.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What time does Wrestlemania start tomorrow?