Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Stephanie McMahon is making the talent moves. Therefore, i say **** her.

Boo that woman. Booooooo.
Stephanie McMahon is ruining wrestling.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Therefore, i say **** her.
That's Mr. Levesque's job.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Jay
Pro Bowler

Jay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairJay is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I can't believe they got rid of Ariel/Shelly. She managed the kid I went to HS with when she was in OVW...

Rob Conway got the boot too...
Old 05-19-2007, 05:09 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Rob Conway caught on.. I liked him a lot.. Oh well :(

Old 05-19-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ariel? Why? Come on!

Kelly is sexy, but she has absolutely no rhythm whatsoever and is (pardon the pun) exposed in Extreme Expose. Which is a waste of time in and of itself, but beside the point.

Mickie James = smokin' hot. Maria is excellent too, the stupid broad gimmick works well for her. Melina is up there too, but they should not allow her to talk, she has a serious case of Lita-itis.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Oh, yeah, I hate the whole Extreme Expose thing.. I just think Kelly is quite hot.

Old 05-20-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone waste 40+ dollars on Judgement Day?
Old 05-20-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/judgmentday...40221/results/

Interesting way to book Shawn's knee injury/surgery. This should put him down for a while and hopefully Randy can re-incorporate this into his "Legend Killer" gimmick.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know if Cena beat Khali?

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and your new us champion:

Montell Vontavious Poter "MVP"
Old 05-20-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Khali taps. He better now leave the main event scene IMMEDIATELY.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-20-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
http://www.wwe.com/shows/judgmentday...40221/results/

Interesting way to book Shawn's knee injury/surgery. This should put him down for a while and hopefully Randy can re-incorporate this into his "Legend Killer" gimmick.
rumor is HHH will fued with Orton when he returns I wonder if they will work this into the storyline when it happens
Old 05-20-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's rare that I would be happy about a Cena win but this is one of those times. With Michaels down and the HHH/Orton fued coming up it'll be interesting to see where they go from here. After gettling Khali to tap out I'd be suprised to see them go that route again.

I would like it (which means it won't happen) if they had Booker T return to RAW to challenge Cena for the title. He's supposed to be close to healthy and that would make a fun fued as I think most guys would compliment each other nicely.

Either way, Cena needs to get rid of the title soon. I'm not a Cena hater, but it's bringing his character down and the WWE in general. I like long title runs because they legitimize the title more (are you listening Vince Russo) but at this point it's waaaaaaaaay beyond stale.

What I've read, and I greatly fear this, is that there are rumors of a Snitsky move to Raw to fued with Cena. This is similar to the Hulk Hogan vs. Random Monster tactic. The problem is that Cena isn't even in the same galaxy as Hogan in terms of getting over and he never will be.

Old 05-20-2007, 10:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

They put Flair clean over Carlito? What the **** is the point of that? To take one of your young talents and have him job to a 60 year old man? Ugh......

Besides the Punk win I'm happy with the rest of the results. I just think in order to keep the Burke-Punk match relavent Burke needed to go over as he needs more legitimation than Punk. Plus the whole Punk-New Breed angle never made any sense at all. I'm guessing they had to scrap it once RVD made it clear he wasn't coming back.

Old 05-21-2007, 03:12 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
They put Flair clean over Carlito? What the **** is the point of that? To take one of your young talents and have him job to a 60 year old man? Ugh......
Well.. I do think I've read a few times that Carlito has been a punk, complaining often, one time in a newspaper interview about not being on the Wrestlemania card... and that kind of general stuff.. It's punishment for that, I assume. But it seems like he's always in the doghouse, I wouldn't be surprised if they just let him go sometime soon.

Old 05-21-2007, 07:22 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I'd like to see Booker or Benoit move to RAW to face Cena for the belt
Old 05-21-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

rumor on the Ariel firing is she appearantly got into a argument with Batista backstage and since Batist is frinds with HHH who is married to Steph that was the kiss of death for her
Old 05-21-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I hate this ******* feud.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-21-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is the Great Khali punking out the WWE Champ 4 weeks in a row with bs moves good for wrestling? Can anyone explain this to me?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:28 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wrestling Thoughts
Orton vs. HHH is going to be great

Cena holds the belt by default on Raw right now.... I would love for the
monster angle to continue until Kane gets ahold of him and takes the belt for awhile

WWE is terrible at developng new talents (nothing new just needs to be said)

ECW needs to go away

Why is Kenny being wasted?

I want a real Tag Team fued at some point
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:32 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I wouldn't say the WWE is terrible at developing new talents at all. Maybe in the last 2-3 years but in the last 20 years almost anyone memorable was either created by WWF/E or ECW.

Also keep in mind that to a large degree they have put themselves in a situation where they have to continually develop talent to fit the expanding market that they are creating. If you consider guys like Ken Kennedy, Lashley, The Boogeyman (no seriously), M.V.P, Elijah Burke, etc are more recent phenomenons I think they've done a fair job. Nothing is ever solid gold. Hell, look at the booking at TNA. I don't care what side of the fence you sit on, that's the worst booking I've seen since the days of Roddy Piper/Hulk Hogan Starcade '98.

Old 05-22-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I wouldn't say the WWE is terrible at developing new talents at all. Maybe in the last 2-3 years but in the last 20 years almost anyone memorable was either created by WWF/E or ECW.

Also keep in mind that to a large degree they have put themselves in a situation where they have to continually develop talent to fit the expanding market that they are creating. If you consider guys like Ken Kennedy, Lashley, The Boogeyman (no seriously), M.V.P, Elijah Burke, etc are more recent phenomenons I think they've done a fair job. Nothing is ever solid gold. Hell, look at the booking at TNA. I don't care what side of the fence you sit on, that's the worst booking I've seen since the days of Roddy Piper/Hulk Hogan Starcade '98.
I supose.... it just seems that WWE lacks the ability to create a true superstar... maybe its just the way the beast has changed but I wish they would package a guy with talent that I would be a mark for.... the last time i truely came out of my seat for a guy was eugene.... o and when the rock used to show up here and there

EDIT: Cena was sorta a mark at the peak of his word life/thuganomics character

DOUBLE EDIT... Late Christian in WWE was a mark for me as well...

Last edited by TH3 : 05-22-2007 at 12:39 AM.
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 08:34 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bump for tna
Old 05-24-2007, 02:21 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Jeff Jarrett's wife passed away froma long battle with cancer.Prayers are with the Jarrett family
Old 05-25-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

http://nodq.com/tna/182129389.shtml