Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-06-2014, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have actually never been to a live Raw. I have been to a handful of house shows been at a Smackdown and a PPV but never Raw.
Old 01-06-2014, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen a few PPVs live. Seeing Raw live seems like it would be a waste since it's just a lot of people standing around and talking.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I've seen a few PPVs live. Seeing Raw live seems like it would be a waste since it's just a lot of people standing around and talking.
The segments are, in many cases, more fun than matches.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:01 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Real American hits tonight I don't think I'll be able to handle it. Maybe they save it for the rumble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
If Real American hits tonight I don't think I'll be able to handle it.
Is 3 hours long enough for him to make it down to the ring using his walker?
Old 01-06-2014, 04:08 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Is 3 hours long enough for him to make it down to the ring using his walker?
You shut your mouth. When that music hits, he's 30 again.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't give a **** about Hogan. If I never see him again, I'd be totally fine with that.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:11 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I really don't give a **** about Hogan. If I never see him again, I'd be totally fine with that.

Quote:

Old 01-06-2014, 04:13 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a bunch of communists.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It may be worth it if Lesnar comes out and F-5s him into oblivion.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Brock beats him with a chair again and puts him out of commission for a year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 04:16 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
What a bunch of communists.
I didn't know there was so many Iraqi sympathizers on here.

Quote:

Old 01-06-2014, 04:17 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
It may be worth it if Lesnar comes out and F-5s him into oblivion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I hope Brock beats him with a chair again and puts him out of commission for a year.
Brock Lesnar, Iraqi Sympathizer?

Quote:

Old 01-06-2014, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake the Snake!
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:12 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. Did NOT see that coming. Wonder if he's gonna be in the Rumble (Says he wants to and is able).
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:50 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I wanna see the Shield on Piper's Pit so damn bad. Ambrose and Piper goin at it would be incredible
Got my wish tonight and was not disapointed

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:01 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake the Snake, *************. Awesome.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:38 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Jake The Snake > Hulk Hogan
Old 01-07-2014, 08:42 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Well Jake is my second favorite of all time, so I won't argue that.

Old 01-07-2014, 08:45 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really hope they let Jake be in the rumble like he wants or they put him in the hall of fame since he is clean now.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Jake is actually going to be DLC for WWE 2K14 later on today. Seeing him last night makes me even more pumped to use him.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:24 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

am i a bad wrestling fan for being excited for Batista?
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Did anyone else notice Dean Ambrose smiling a little bit when Jake put the snake on him? I hope he doesn't take heat for it back stage because he was probably a fan growing up and I'm sure it was surreal.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:34 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I noticed that right off the bat
Old 01-07-2014, 01:27 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
am i a bad wrestling fan for being excited for Batista?
He was doing his best work right before he left and he isn't coming back to promote G.I. Joe, so I don't see how you couldn't be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Did anyone else notice Dean Ambrose smiling a little bit when Jake put the snake on him? I hope he doesn't take heat for it back stage because he was probably a fan growing up and I'm sure it was surreal.
Someone on reddit said Ambrose mimicked his talking patterns from watching hours and hours of Jake the Snake promos when he was back in the Indy's. I'm guessing they didn't tell him Jake was coming out when the music hit, he marked for it and tried his best to corpse.

Quote: