Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-18-2014, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They have to be building up to a triple threat or handicapped match at Mania, I think.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings4ever View Post
The Cena character may be stale as all hell, but for as much crap as the IWC gives him for the 5 Moves of Doom, give Cena a capable opponent and he can put on a hell of a match.
Yeah, I'm not a Cena fan but he can put on a great match. I really wanted Cesaro to win but was a great match regardless.

I know Cesaro has no shot at winning this Sunday but I think he is going to put on a hell of a show.
Old 02-18-2014, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena generally does very well when he is paired with another strong worker. He can just be a brutal watch when the other guy isn't up for it. He also has the worst submission or all time, but whatever.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He doesn't need to be paired with a strong worker, per se. He can have good matches with anyone if he wants to do so.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He doesn't need to be paired with a strong worker, per se. He can have good matches with anyone if he wants to do so.
Yeah, he is capable, but he rarely elevates someone else.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Cena generally does very well when he is paired with another strong worker. He can just be a brutal watch when the other guy isn't up for it. He also has the worst submission or all time, but whatever.
Not that it was his finisher, but The Rock's Sharpshooter was much worse than Cena's STF.
Old 02-19-2014, 12:33 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit.

R.I.P.

:(
Old 02-19-2014, 12:50 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

43 is too goddamn young
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:40 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
[Cena] also has the worst submission or all time, but whatever.
I like the STF. It's the Attitude Adjustment that's really lame.

That's unfortunate about Viscera passing away. I turned 46 today, so I know that 43 is too young to go. Because of his weight, he wasn't exactly doing moonsaults and corkscrew panchas, but sometimes you need a guy to just be huge and scary. He was a zombie-like monster with the Ministry of Darkness, and then a 500 pound love machine. I like it when a wrestler can play vastly different characters. RIP, he will be missed.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 02-19-2014 at 12:47 PM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:03 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw a recent interview with Mo his old tag partner in men on a mission and he know weighs as much as Mabel or close to it.

Old 02-19-2014, 01:21 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I saw a recent interview with Mo his old tag partner in men on a mission and he know weighs as much as Mabel or close to it.
Maybe Mabel/Viscera having a fatal heart attack will be a wake up call for him.

When rap music got really big, WWE had Men On a Mission and WCW had Rapmaster P.N. News (who was also really fat). WCW also had Heavy Metal Van Hammer, who was a weird cross between The Ultimate Warrior and Sammy Hagar. News and Hammer were pretty brutal (and not in a good way).
Old 02-19-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I like the STF. It's the Attitude Adjustment that's really lame.

That's unfortunate about Viscera passing away. I turned 46 today, so I know that 43 is too young to go. Because of his weight, he wasn't exactly doing moonsaults and corkscrew panchas, but sometimes you need a guy to just be huge and scary. He was a zombie-like monster with the Ministry of Darkness, and then a 500 pound love machine. I like it when a wrestler can play vastly different characters. RIP, he will be missed.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:37 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

I never knew I had the same birthday as the Hulkster. How about that. I know that 1980s actress Molly Ringwald is 46 today, the same as me. Everybody my age loved "Sixteen Candles" -- really funny movie. My favorite was the Chinese exchange student -- who today would be seen as very politically incorrect.
Old 02-19-2014, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never knew I had the same birthday as the Hulkster. How about that. I know that 1980s actress Molly Ringwald is 46 today, the same as me. Everybody my age loved "Sixteen Candles" -- really funny movie. My favorite was the Chinese exchange student -- who today would be seen as very politically incorrect.
Dong, where is my automobile?
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
I never knew I had the same birthday as the Hulkster. How about that.
You don't, I was telling you happy birthday through the Hulkster.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Quote:
You don't, I was telling you happy birthday through the Hulkster.
Oops, my bad. Now that Hogan has left TNA, I wondered about the possibility of him becoming RAW GM. Then I read that role is going to Sting pretty soon. And I'm pretty sure neither one would want to be Smackdown GM, as that is sort of WWE's "B" show.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:36 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Double Post Removed

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 02-19-2014 at 04:40 PM.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

The STF is horrendous. I mean, maybe his wristbands smell awful or something?
Old 02-20-2014, 11:00 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

James Storm is a *****

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:11 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Willow = TNA's Bray Wyatt
Old 02-21-2014, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/hu.../#.UweOSYWGeB4

Quote:
TMZ Sports photographed Hulk Hogan, in full Hulkamania gear, training at the WWE Performance Center. They reported that Hogan will re-debut with WWE on the February 24, 2014 episode of Monday Night Raw in Green Bay, Wisconsin. They also note he’s scheduled to appear at Wrestlemania XXX in April.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:38 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Monday's raw should be good being the first one to officially build mania and with the network launching. I figure it will end on a cliffhanger with the post show on the network. I bet undertaker could also show up.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
He's rumored to be "host" of WMXXX like Rocky was a few years ago. Thank God he can't get cleared to wrestle.
Old 02-21-2014, 01:43 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Id rather see Hogan punch people and throw a few over the top rope than watch a few midcarders I dont care about have a 15 minute 4-star match.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I disagree with this strongly, largely because **** Hogan and I'm tired of seeing that happen.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote