Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-04-2014, 10:39 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hmm, Seth Rollins just couldn't take it anymore.
That was interesting. Everyone figured if a Shield member was going to jump down from the apron before making a tag, it would be Ambrose.

Quote:
an hour into the program and I haven't even seen Aaron Paul
If it was a few years ago, he would have been the GM for the night. Wow, was that ever stupid.

Jack Swagger is an adequate ring worker, but has no personality or charisma at all -- a complete bore who I have never been excited about. I'm surprised he is still in WWE.

Lana had a hairstyle to make her look more like the Russian boxer's commie wife in Rocky IV. That would be a good idea -- if it was 1986. Bringing in Hogan to host WM isn't going to get us back there; you'll also need a time machine.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 03-04-2014 at 10:50 AM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:30 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate how Bryan just takes his verbal beatings night after night. All he ever does is stand there with a smile waiting to speak, then all he comes back with is "Listen to the crowd! YES!". There's no fire, no anger.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It was The Outlaw's best match since coming back, I don't see how it was subpar for them. You clearly are missing the point on The Shield angle, too.
That was not their best match. And what am I missing on the shield? Nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I hate how Bryan just takes his verbal beatings night after night. All he ever does is stand there with a smile waiting to speak, then all he comes back with is "Listen to the crowd! YES!". There's no fire, no anger.
Anger management worked
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:47 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No fire, no anger? Bryan shouts into the mic a lot. He's great at getting the crowd fired up. By the way, the fans in Chicago were great last night, especially during the Bryan/Authority segment. Of course, most of the booing of HHH was a shoot because of the ridiculous favoring of Dave Batista over Punk and Bryan.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:15 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

vickie guerrero is just the absolute worst human being in the WWE, maybe the world.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Usos - Outlaws match was great, Bert. Not sure what you were watching.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
The Usos - Outlaws match was great, Bert. Not sure what you were watching.
I didn't dig it.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 09:02 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta

Old 03-07-2014, 09:40 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

when will this alexander rusev actually wrestle a match besides the royal rumble? also his blonde manager sounds like a cat when she tries to get the crowds attention, seriously what the f*** is she saying?

Old 03-07-2014, 09:42 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

so when is the Big Show going to turn on Daniel Bryan again?

Old 03-08-2014, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh. Why the **** is Big Show being thrusted into relevance again? He's the pits.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's better than Batista.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
He's better than Batista.
Batista is better when he is doing heel things and people are booing lustfully.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Big Show had great feuds with Sheamus and ADR in late 2012/early 2013.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-08-2014, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Big Show had great feuds with Sheamus and ADR in late 2012/early 2013.
I hated those. Big Show is the worst. I am never invested in him and he is woeful in the ring save for the rare big man match that is impeccably booked.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Both of those feuds had damn good matches. I don't like Show at all, but he's much better in the ring than Batista.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-08-2014, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

They are equally horrid imo and Batista's finisher destroys the WMD.
Old 03-08-2014, 12:24 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get tears in my eyes when I think of Mark Henry's original Hall of Pain run and how amazing it was. Big Show and Sheamus ruined that so I hate them forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I get tears in my eyes when I think of Mark Henry's original Hall of Pain run and how amazing it was. Big Show and Sheamus ruined that so I hate them forever.
Sheamus had nothing to do with that run. Hell, he helped it by losing to him at Summerslam.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-08-2014, 12:42 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sheamus had nothing to do with that run. Hell, he helped it by losing to him at Summerslam.
I thought Sheamus was the one that hurt him or something. I loved the "I'll fight em" line and that was where it began.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 03-08-2014, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Henry is always hurt, so I don't blame Sheamus for that. I hate Show for A LOT of things (destroying Wade even further in 2011, destroying the Straight Edge Society in 2010, the Cody feud in 2012, the Henry feud in 2011, etc.), but he's still better than Batista. Batista is a spoiled brat.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-08-2014, 12:49 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

I agree. He helped kill Masked Cody Rhodes too, right?

Quote:

Old 03-08-2014, 12:52 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:

Old 03-08-2014, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Orton killed that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-08-2014, 01:12 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Orton killed that.
you mean beating the IC champion over and over and not actually winning the title because you don't want it doesn't help anyone?

Quote: