Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-19-2014, 01:17 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vinnie Mac may not be a billionaire anymore, but I wouldn't mind being a hundred millionaire (especially a multiple one like Vince is).
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:55 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NJPW had an AMAZING 2013, but this year has been pretty bleh from all accounts. I wont pretend to have seen it all, but most of their big fans are down on the product atm.

Steen/Elgin was very good at Supercard this year (still not as good as Bryan/HHH), but thats about it. The ladder match was just a ton of unprotected headshots with no story to it and everything else was mediocre.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:16 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
NJPW had an AMAZING 2013, but this year has been pretty bleh from all accounts. I wont pretend to have seen it all, but most of their big fans are down on the product atm.

Steen/Elgin was very good at Supercard this year (still not as good as Bryan/HHH), but thats about it. The ladder match was just a ton of unprotected headshots with no story to it and everything else was mediocre.
I loved Wrestle Kingdom 8 but haven't caught much since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:19 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If ROH does a show, but nobody watches it, does it make a sound?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DBRY gets stripped tonight
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that speculation, Bert or a spoiler?
Old 05-19-2014, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post

The story was champion vs champion. Cole left and came back and proclaimed himself champ after Jay had won the belt and kept defending it. They both had belts. The story was there. sorry you couldn't see it? also Steen/Elgin might be the best match i've ever seen.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:37 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont mean storyline... though I appreciate the condescending nature of the reply that I'm unable to follow those sort of things. I mean storytelling within the match itself. There was no flow, no effort to build drama, no anything other than hitting each other in the head with hard objects. The fact that the storyline coming into the match was all about Jay wanting to prove hes the real champion made it an absolute joke when he straight up ignored going for the belt for most of the match, opting to hurt Cole instead. This wasn't a blood feud like Jericho/HBK where that made sense, it was just bad storytelling within the match.

Also, Steen/Elgin @ Glory By Honor XI was a lot better than the Supercard one. One of the matches of the year imo.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:09 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, and any others. What I want to see is backyard wrestling -- 14 year olds jumping off their garage when their parents aren't looking. ;)
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Screw WWE, TNA, ROH, NJPW, and any others. What I want to see is backyard wrestling -- 14 year olds jumping off their garage when their parents aren't looking. ;)
Parents aren't looking? Who do you think is running the camera...
Old 05-19-2014, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great crowd!
Old 05-19-2014, 07:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Great crowd!
It's not a boring US crowd.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It's not a boring US crowd.
Hey, there are some great crowds. Sucks they have to travel the country, honestly.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

What was that Cena? I couldn't hear you over all the booing?
Old 05-19-2014, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Evolution vs The Shield being a No Holds Barred Elimination Match should be good times.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Edit: Stupid double post.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Evolution vs The Shield being a No Holds Barred Elimination Match should be
good times.
Is that tonight?
Old 05-19-2014, 07:41 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is that tonight?
tonight is rollins vs. Batista iirc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Alright, gotcha. I am mostly watching the hockey game, but trying to keep up with Raw too.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, I expect Harper-Cena to be awesome. They have great chemistry.
Old 05-19-2014, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Is that tonight?
Payback.

I should have put that in my post sorry.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Stephanie is great.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, I expect Harper-Cena to be awesome. They have great chemistry.
Harper is great for a big man. Its waaaay too early, but I think he'll be okay after the Wyatt family

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Harper is great for a big man. Its waaaay too early, but I think he'll be okay after the Wyatt family
Agreed. Erick Rowan on the other hand will be remembered as that guy that wore the mask with Bray Wyatt.
Old 05-19-2014, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Where's my cheeseburger?