Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-30-2014, 04:45 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Mae Young can go through a table, Dixie can.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Her TNA knockoff Dixie Carter is really improving on the mike as a heel. But if Bully Ray makes good on his vow to put Dixie through a table, is it possible to do that without actually hurting her?
If it does happen, I'd expect it to be planned so that the actual landing happens off camera, allowing her to land on padding that can quickly be removed "just in time" for the camera to move and show her on the ground.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My predictions for tonight at Payback.

Evolution over The Shield (Sadly)

John Cena over Bray Wyatt (meh, SuperCena and what not.)

Bad News Barrett over Rob Van Dam (I'm afraid I got some bad news RVD.)

Cesaro over Sheamus (King of Swing )

Paige over Alicia Fox (I hope.)

El Torito over Hornswoggle (I don't really care.)
Old 06-01-2014, 03:12 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agree with that except for the Shield winning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Agree with that except for the Shield winning.
I hope you are right. I just don't see HHH losing at 3 straight PPV's.
Old 06-01-2014, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
My predictions for tonight at Payback.

Evolution over The Shield (Sadly)

John Cena over Bray Wyatt (meh, SuperCena and what not.)

Bad News Barrett over Rob Van Dam (I'm afraid I got some bad news RVD.)

Cesaro over Sheamus (King of Swing )

Paige over Alicia Fox (I hope.)

El Torito over Hornswoggle (I don't really care.)
Switch to Sheamus winning and I agree.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Switch to Sheamus winning and I agree.
I picked with my heart on that one...
Old 06-01-2014, 03:49 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got:
Evolution
Wyatt
Woi
Sheamus by DQ
Rusev
Fox wins the title
Torito

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Shield
Cena
Sheamus
Paige
El Torito
Wish RVD would win but BNB is more relevant and obvious choice. Do like the BNB gimmick though.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

How can anyone not like BNB?
Old 06-01-2014, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
How can anyone not like BNB?
When I would watch an episode here or there I didn much care for the times I saw Wade Barrett. But the BNB gimmick is money.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Love the Sheamus win. Match was good til the dumbass swing.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-01-2014, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

So are the Rhodes brothers officially over?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-01-2014, 07:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ziggler chants in a Big E/Rusev match. BUT HE'S NOT OVER GUYS.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Well a good start and a disappointing finish to that Rusev Big E match.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-01-2014, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Lmao I'm sooooo a Boliever

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-01-2014, 08:50 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena throwing the steps into Wyatt's face was awesome!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 06-01-2014, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Cena throwing the steps into Wyatt's face was awesome!
That was sick!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-01-2014, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I smell a draw coming...
Old 06-01-2014, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Or maybe not.
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Sick match. Was fun to watch...hope this feud ends though.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

That match was freaking amazing.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-01-2014, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Paige should listen to the clown with the signand stop screaming. I tried liking Paige but I just don't...wish Fox would have won that.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-01-2014, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Seth ******* Rollins!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-01-2014, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Believe in the Shield.