Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-01-2014, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena vs Wyatt and The Shield vs Evolution made that show worth it. Great ****.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
Seth ******* Rollins!!
I love the Shield. When I got back into watching wresting in February, Rollins and his high flying ways was the first match I saw and i was immediately hooked. I'm not sure if that match was as good as Extreme Rules but it was entertaining. I'm curious if the Shield-Evolution feud is over after Shield victories at the last two PPVs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings4ever View Post
Believe in the Shield.
I can't believe they swept them. I thought it would come down to a one on one match. I got to give it up to HHH putting guys over the last few PPV's.

The Cena/Wyatt match was great but Wyatt should have won...
Old 06-01-2014, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I can't believe they swept them. I thought it would come down to a one on one match. I got to give it up to HHH putting guys over the last few PPV's.

The Cena/Wyatt match was great but Wyatt should have won...
I figured Ambrose and Rollins would be eliminated, Reigns would eliminate Batista and Orton, Evolution would gang up on him. Shield comes back and evens the odds, then it could go either way from there.

But it solidifies the Shield even more as future stars. I wouldn't be surprised if one of them wins MITB.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I love the Shield. When I got back into watching wresting in February, Rollins and his high flying ways was the first match I saw and i was immediately hooked. I'm not sure if that match was as good as Extreme Rules but it was entertaining. I'm curious if the Shield-Evolution feud is over after Shield victories at the last two PPVs.
The Shield was one of the first matches I saw when I got back into it two weeks or so before wrestlemania and I became a big fan of the shield. Have to say Roman is my favorite. Will be interesting to see how it goes simce Bluetista is leaving for a while.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-01-2014, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Paige should listen to the clown with the sign and stop screaming. I tried liking Paige but I just don't...wish Fox would have won that.
Fox was screaming more than Paige...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings4ever View Post
But it solidifies the Shield even more as future stars.
This is why Bray should have won. Cena losing wouldn't have hurt him one bit and would have cemented Bray as a main event guy.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:29 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How can anyone not like BNB?
... said Jerry Seinfeld's mother.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I kinda want to see Stephanie & Brie throw down.

Last edited by Splat : 06-02-2014 at 11:43 AM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

This was cool

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 06-02-2014 at 12:38 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:17 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Came across this earlier, hadnt seen it since it happened live. Great video package and amazing response from the fans afterward.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:

I think they were thinner and lighter then "normal" steps but it was still awesome.

Last edited by Splat : 06-02-2014 at 01:38 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 06-02-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ziggler isn't over they said.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:32 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Ziggler isn't over they said.
Lets go with Alberto "Crickets" Del Rio instead, they said.
the_legend_killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:45 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Raw has been very meh. Let's hope Roman Reigns salvages it (although I bet this match ends in disqualification).

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 06-02-2014, 10:08 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:10 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was time.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Eff that!

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-02-2014, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
It was time.
Go to hell.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Go to hell.
I don't usually agree with Brody. But in this case I do, go to hell.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 06-02-2014, 10:38 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!?!?!?!?!?!
Old 06-02-2014, 11:10 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

What's left for them to do together? I mean, I'd love for them to lose to The Wyatt Family some more, but there was nothing left. It's go time.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:43 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's about my reaction to the Rollins turn. I don't see why he'd want to join Evolution, but whatever. We'll just see where it goes. I guess they can just use lack of World Title shots for Shield members as an explanation for the turn. Maybe Rollins feels The Shield was holding him back from going full blonde. Maybe he wants to use Triple H's sledgehammer.

I figured Ambrose would be the one to turn heel on the group, and Rollins would be the best face.. but whatever. Does this mean The Shield has an open spot? I nominate Adrian Neville.
Old 06-03-2014, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I figured Ambrose would be the one to turn heel on the group.
This. Everything about him screams heel and would have made more sense.

I for one wasn't ready for them to break up. I don't know why people wanted to rush it so bad...
Old 06-03-2014, 09:13 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess being in Evolution is some sort of transition period for Seth Rollins to be a singles star. He can learn from HHH and Randy Orton, but couldn't he still be guided by veterans like Hunter and Orton behind the scenes and still stay in the Shield?

However, a year + is a long time for a team or faction to be together nowadays. It's not like the old days when the Von Erichs and the Fabulous Freebirds were together for several years.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote