Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-16-2014, 11:05 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Excellently. Dashing Cody Rhodes ruled, Undashing Cody Rhodes ruled, Regular Cody Rhodes ruled, and Stardust will rule.
Undashing Cody Rhodes was the best Cody Rhodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stardust is the best.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did Damien Sandow sleep with someones wife or something? Just put him out of his misery all ready.
Old 06-17-2014, 11:13 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cody Rhodes's lawyer will soon be contacted by KISS lead singer Paul Stanley's lawyer concerning the star on the face gimmick.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:24 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seth Rollins just announced on 'Main Event' that there will be a 2nd ladder match at MITB and it will be for the briefcase. He then introduced himself as the 1st entrant into that match. So, it seems as if we won't get Rollins vs. Ambrose at the PPV but I don't mind, as that is something they can definitely build to a little more. Question is, if they go with 7 superstars, like the other ladder match, who joins Rollins?
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:38 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Seth Rollins just announced on 'Main Event' that there will be a 2nd ladder match at MITB and it will be for the briefcase. He then introduced himself as the 1st entrant into that match. So, it seems as if we won't get Rollins vs. Ambrose at the PPV but I don't mind, as that is something they can definitely build to a little more. Question is, if they go with 7 superstars, like the other ladder match, who joins Rollins?
1) Seth Rollins
2) Dean Ambrose
3) Rusev
4) Big E
5) Bad News Barrett
6) Bo Dallas
7) Jack Swagger

Those are my guesses. Maybe sub in Dolph Ziggler for one of those bottom two guys.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:40 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I predict:

Seth Rollins
Titty Master Dean Ambrose
Kane
Jack Swagger
Bad News Barrett
Dolph Ziggler
Kofi Kingston

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:57 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I agree mostly with both of you. Rollins, Ambrose, Ziggler, Kane, Barrett and Kingston I'd consider mostly locks. I think you keep that last spot open for one of the recent call ups. I'd lean more towards Bo Dallas over Rusev and Adam Rose.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I predict:

Seth Rollins
Titty Master Dean Ambrose
Kane
Jack Swagger
Bad News Barrett
Dolph Ziggler
Kofi Kingston
Replace Swagger with RVD and you have my list. With Rusev having and outside chance.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:39 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rollins, Ambrose, BNB, RVD, Bo, Rusev, Ziggler

Rollins, Ambrose, maybe BNB gets the case

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 06-17-2014 at 08:48 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 03:02 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume the ladder match for the title is the last match. The winner and new champion could be so beaten up that the winner of the briefcase match could jump in and pin him, thus becoming WWE champion.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:53 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great to see Vickie leaving "victorious" after constantly getting shat upon throughout her career.. even if it was a goofy segment.

Also, Steph freakin rules.

Last edited by WMD : 06-24-2014 at 01:56 AM.
Old 06-24-2014, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Great to see Vickie leaving "victorious" after constantly getting shat upon throughout her career.. even if it was a goofy segment.

Also, Steph freakin rules.
Best heel in WWE.

Goldust saying he was the normal one now had me rolling.

Also, I'm not a fan of Seth Rollins new ring gear.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:12 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Shootwise, what's going to happen with Vickie? Behind the scenes stuff, like creative/writing? Or is she leaving?

Lana should insist that a clause be put in Rusev's contract that he only wrestles American opponents, so he can always prove a point that Amelicans are veak, and he will clush all of them.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 06-24-2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-24-2014, 01:51 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
Shootwise, what's going to happen with Vickie? Behind the scenes stuff, like creative/writing? Or is she leaving?

Lana should insist that a clause be put in Rusev's contract that he only wrestles American opponents, so he can always prove a point that Amelicans are veak, and he will clush all of them.
Her contract is up. I think they did her a favor of letting her stand up to the "bullies" one last time.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 11:53 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

I liked it when Vickie screamed "Excuse me!" one last time.

Dean Ambrose reminds me of somebody, but I can't think of who it is. Rowdy Roddy Piper? Not quite. Flamboyant Eric Embry? Not really. But it's somebody.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:11 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I liked it when Vickie screamed "Excuse me!" one last time.

Dean Ambrose reminds me of somebody, but I can't think of who it is. Rowdy Roddy Piper? Not quite. Flamboyant Eric Embry? Not really. But it's somebody.
Brian Pillman?
Old 06-25-2014, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

So, Jack Swagger hurt BNB and BNB will now miss MITB. You can add that to the many reasons I hate Jack Swagger...
Old 06-25-2014, 03:44 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Quote:
Brian Pillman?
That might be it (the crazy version of Pillman). Ambrose is a little bigger but Pillman probably had a higher verticle jump.
Old 06-26-2014, 08:22 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

So, WWE released Josh Mathews. I'm some what surprised by this with him doing a solid job on the WWE Network pre and after shows.

That said it sounds like he is being replaced by the smoking hot Renee Young...
Old 06-26-2014, 09:51 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Watch what you say about Renee Young. She is Dean Ambrose's piece of ass now.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:04 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
So, Jack Swagger hurt BNB and BNB will now miss MITB. You can add that to the many reasons I hate Jack Swagger...
Swagger serves zero purpose.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 12:15 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

Zeb Coulter needs another real American to replace Jack Swagger. I suggest Titus O'Neal, who's got talent but is being crapped on by WWE.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 06-26-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-27-2014, 12:01 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Swagger serves zero purpose.
Ankle Locks, Squashing Kofi Kingston and We The Peoples. Those are his purposes.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 03:27 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know who I find less entertaining, Bull Dempsey or the Vaudevillains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote