Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-08-2006, 10:37 AM    (permalink
ShadowPanther
Rookie

ShadowPanther hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Who Does Leftwich Play For In 2007?

Any ideas or predictions?
ShadowPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:39 AM    (permalink
TIP
Veteran

TIP hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: Who Does Leftwich Play For In 2007?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowPanther
Any ideas or predictions?
THe Browns and The bears already have young and promising QBs...so scratch them off, Delhomme is solid most of the time, but then makes plays that make you scratch your head. The Texans I could see taking him, but I think Carr is just fine and they should focus on improving other areas, so I'll go witht he raiders...although I think Wlter could be ok if he had an O-line

Props to Darnik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Why couldn't Helen Keller drive?

She was a woman.
^^^^^^
OMFG LMAO
TIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:48 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jaguars aren't even an option?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 10:56 AM    (permalink
ShadowPanther
Rookie

It can be any team in the NFL. Sorry. I only had so many poll options. :(
Old 11-08-2006, 11:21 AM    (permalink
danman253

He'll be back on Jacksonville.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:24 AM    (permalink
BehrenMan007
Pro Bowler

BehrenMan007 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If he is not on Jax, Minnesota or Washington makes sense as they are in the NFC, they have veteran QBs and they may not be ready to hand off the reins to their young backups (Tarvaris Jackson and Jason Campbell)

credit to cardsalltheway
BehrenMan007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 11:41 AM    (permalink
ShadowPanther
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BehrenMan007
If he is not on Jax, Minnesota or Washington makes sense as they are in the NFC, they have veteran QBs and they may not be ready to hand off the reins to their young backups (Tarvaris Jackson and Jason Campbell)
Can the Redskins afford to have 2 first round qbs and Mark Brunell on the roster at the same time? I'm thinking salary cap hell that would rival the New York Knicks. :shock:
Old 11-08-2006, 11:46 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he will be back in JAX personally.
Old 11-08-2006, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bills are possible if Losman doesnt improve.
Old 11-08-2006, 12:16 PM    (permalink
JPF
Veteran

JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for the Raiders (obviously as their the only ones with any votes right now).

Rule the Panthers out. Little chance Fox and Hurney would trade for a QB who can't stay healthy for a full 16 games. Besides, I don't think the answer for Carolina, who really only needs a QB for the future, is to bring in someone that would automatically start a QB controversy the second he was acquired.
JPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 12:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not Houston

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 01:38 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Charlie doesn't quit staring down his receivers and throwing into coverage they'll get a new QB in Cleveland next year probably, but I don't think Leftwich would be a good fit. He'd be better off in oakland
Old 11-08-2006, 01:43 PM    (permalink
ShadowPanther
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF
I voted for the Raiders (obviously as their the only ones with any votes right now).

Rule the Panthers out. Little chance Fox and Hurney would trade for a QB who can't stay healthy for a full 16 games. Besides, I don't think the answer for Carolina, who really only needs a QB for the future, is to bring in someone that would automatically start a QB controversy the second he was acquired.
If we don't make ther playoffs, anything could happen. I still say that if JAX didn't draft him before us, we would have taken him over Jordan Gross.
Old 11-08-2006, 01:54 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think the Raiders or out of the question if they want a quarterback they would sign somebody in the draft.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 01:56 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He could still be a Jaguar if they want to let him compete in next year's training camp. I'm really conflicted on what I think will happen to him, if he will get shipped in the offseason or stay. It seems most logical to try to ship him with the way things are, but something tells me that the Jax FO wouldn't even attempt such a move. I dunno. We'll see.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 02:02 PM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.

i could see baltimore pushing for him, as we loved him when he was coming into the league during the draft

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist
mikedoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 02:02 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
He could still be a Jaguar if they want to let him compete in next year's training camp. I'm really conflicted on what I think will happen to him, if he will get shipped in the offseason or stay. It seems most logical to try to ship him with the way things are, but something tells me that the Jax FO wouldn't even attempt such a move. I dunno. We'll see.
I think this could actually lead in a split between Del Rio and Shack Harris. Leftwich is Harris' first draft pick with the organization, and you know he wants to see him do well and stay. I dunno. It's going to be an interesting offseason.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 02:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Schubert
Bills are possible if Losman doesnt improve.
Even if we stop playing Losman, I wouldn't want Leftwich. I've liked Lefty since college, I just don't really want him leading the Bills
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 03:03 PM    (permalink
JPF
Veteran

JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JPF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF

If we don't make ther playoffs, anything could happen. I still say that if JAX didn't draft him before us, we would have taken him over Jordan Gross.
I still doubt that with how horrible our O-line was the year before.
JPF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 03:43 PM    (permalink
ShadowPanther
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF

Remember we didn't know Jake was going to be Jake. Leftwich was a possibility. I know you remember how many of us on the old Panthers message board thought it was going to be Leftwich that year.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF

Remember we didn't know Jake was going to be Jake. Leftwich was a possibility. I know you remember how many of us on the old Panthers message board thought it was going to be Leftwich that year.
Yeah, you guys started the year off with Rodney Peete as your starting quarterback. 'Nuff said.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 04:00 PM    (permalink
ShadowPanther
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF

Yeah, you guys started the year off with Rodney Peete as your starting quarterback. 'Nuff said.
Exactly.
Old 11-08-2006, 04:12 PM    (permalink

i think the team that needs him the most is either OAK or MIN. :D
Old 11-08-2006, 05:10 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
i think the team that needs him the most is either OAK or MIN. :D
Byron Leftwitch has no buisness in the WCO.
Old 11-08-2006, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll stay in Jacksonville. Plummer will go to Oakland.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote