Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-10-2007, 09:50 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Baby Bash~ Cyclone

A stupid song, but I love that beat.

Lloyd Bank$~ Sh***y City

Nice to see Bank$ coming out with new stuff, the only in G-Unit with any talent. I think Rotten Apple was a much better CD than people give credit for but still isn't as good as Hunger For More. Can't wait until 50's album drops, because my 'rap" friends get it, I'll have something to make fun of them for. 50's music is catchy and I guess good to listen to, but he is a horrible rapper. I hate how popular he is.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CCR - Run Through The Jungle

(if you don't know what CCR stands for you should be shot in the face)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post

Damn straight you best be listening to some Creedence.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Crazy Californian Rugmunchers?

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 09-10-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I pound the roof of my car listening to "Lookin' Out My Back Door" (yep just like The Dude)

Currently the most underrated classic rock song of all time is playing:

5:15 by The Who

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I pound the roof of my car listening to "Lookin' Out My Back Door" (yep just like The Dude)

Currently the most underrated classic rock song of all time is playing:

5:15 by The Who
My most underrated is actually "The Kids are Alright" by the Who. And now I want to listen to it.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:43 PM    (permalink
TorryHolt81

Quote:
hahaha that's great
Old 09-10-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

afi - miss murder...
and nada surf - popular

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rihanna - "Umbrella (Remix) (Feat. Chris Brown & Jay-Z)"

Probably my 2nd best song of the summer.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:05 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the sad thing is is that most of the folks that read that, or post on this forum, don't know who they are. CCR i mean.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:08 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
the sad thing is is that most of the folks that read that, or post on this forum, don't know who they are. CCR i mean.
and im one of them.....
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
and im one of them.....
They were gods aka Creedence Clearwater Revival.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Soldier Boy(Soulja Boy Freestyle) - Lil Wayne

its more of a joke song....he talks about Watermelon and Chicken....Fruit Punch? lol

Last edited by Green Bay Scat : 09-11-2007 at 05:28 PM.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
Soldier Boy(Soulja Boy Freestyle) - Lil Wayne

its more of a joke song....he talks about Watermelon and Chicken....Fruit Punch? lol
then again, listening to songs like that, you might not ever know what good music is. so sad.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

the new Kanye album

Barry Bonds ft. Lil Wayne, that song is nice

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 09-11-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
then again, listening to songs like that, you might not ever know what good music is. so sad.
ohhh shot to the heart, and your to blame...
Old 09-11-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

What makes Lil Wayne so great is that he can make a joke song like that, because he backs up with great lyrics on most of his other songs. He is the most dynamic rapper going right now.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 09-11-2007, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
the new Kanye album

Barry Bonds ft. Lil Wayne, that song is nice
I just got the album to. I thought that song was one of the weakest tracks. With Drunk and Hot Girls be the worst. But besides those two, good ****. I Wonder and The Glory will be getting good amount of play in my car.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

I like Barry Bonds because it's different. Weezy's verse is dumb stupid, which is why I like it.

I really like Good Life, and Champion also.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 09-11-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flathead - The Fratellis

Here it goes again - Ok Go
Old 09-11-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Eels- Love of the loveless.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I just got the album to. I thought that song was one of the weakest tracks. With Drunk and Hot Girls be the worst. But besides those two, good ****. I Wonder and The Glory will be getting good amount of play in my car.
I read some reviews where they said "Drunk & Hot Girls" was the best song on the album. I haven't listened yet so we'll see.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 09-11-2007, 10:01 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

My little brother (12) bough the 50 Cent CD while I was getting Kanye, so once I listen to that, I'll just remind you guys again not to buy it. Just the track listing scares me. Songs with that Nicole chick from the Pussycat Dolls and Justin Timberlake. No collaborations with Bank$, but one with Yayo.

Kanye will own 50 in record sales.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 09-11-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

Rap sucks :P

Oasis - Whatever

Oasis - The Importance of Being Idle