Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-19-2007, 09:56 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

protest the hero is severly underrated.

so all of you who like those trashy nu-metal (faux-metal? nu-metal makes me think of helmet, and helmet is good) bands, like breaking benjamin and three days grace and all those bands i listen to three songs and delete from my computer... listen to protest the hero's song 'heretics and killers'.

hell. just listen to all of kezia (the album).
it will blow your mind.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 12:46 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
protest the hero is severly underrated.

so all of you who like those trashy nu-metal (faux-metal? nu-metal makes me think of helmet, and helmet is good) bands, like breaking benjamin and three days grace and all those bands i listen to three songs and delete from my computer... listen to protest the hero's song 'heretics and killers'.

hell. just listen to all of kezia (the album).
it will blow your mind.
i went and listened to them on myspace. All there songs start the same... they need to try to different effects on there guitar. I really liked Devine Suicide of K... the guitar is a way cool.... the singer's voice is a little to epic for me sometimes though.
Old 09-20-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One Last Sunset - Killswitch Engage
Old 09-20-2007, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Ewing
Pro Bowler

Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.Ewing is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I was just about to post that same image. I love that album.
Ewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:55 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing View Post
I was just about to post that same image. I love that album.
Tis quite amazing, I just found a box of cds in my closet and it had all my awesome cds I thought I had lost so now Im listening to all of them and thats one of the best!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

Shawty(Remix) - Plies ft. Trey Songz and Pleasure

Last edited by Green Bay Scat : 09-20-2007 at 01:37 PM.
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:04 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Im listening to alot of Kings of Leon now... just because im going to the concert tommorow night.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i am and have been listening to the band that awfullyquiet recommended, Protest the Hero. they are awesome. just the whole thing. she was quite correct.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

we seems to have a lot of rock/metal fans
Old 09-20-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
we seems to have a lot of rock/metal fans
its the only way to go.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
its the only way to go.
guess im in the minority
Old 09-20-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
guess im in the minority
No, you're not.
I think you neglect to remember that you can like rock and metal as well as things of the hippity hoppity nature.

Aesop Rock - Bring Back Pluto.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No, you're not.
I think you neglect to remember that you can like rock and metal as well as things of the hippity hoppity nature.

Aesop Rock - Bring Back Pluto.
never said i hated rock/metal, but i really dont like them, i use to listen to rock, but eh, its just not the same, and i like the beats of Hip Hop, lyrics are nice but if its something that just has a great beat, it wins. Shoulder Lean had a great beat
Old 09-20-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
never said i hated rock/metal, but i really dont like them, i use to listen to rock, but eh, its just not the same, and i like the beats of Hip Hop, lyrics are nice but if its something that just has a great beat, it wins. Shoulder Lean had a great beat
Awesome guitar + actual singing > "Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot"

Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Awesome guitar + actual singing > "Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot"

i'd even go as far to say usage of actual instruments > using a computer

Old 09-20-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

well, we all have our opinion, and personally, i like the way it beats when i listen to rap, and thats all that matters to me, so good day to you sirs.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:58 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Actual musical talent > Talking with a beat in the background.

Obviously it's not all rap, but in general.
Old 09-20-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post

a majority of ****** bands out there like franz ferdinand that sound exactly like bands ten years ago only 'oh so clever' < "and when the radio stars climbed up out of the floors to murder the medium that shot 'em 30 years before they said and when the cutters of the pie throw your summers in the sky, no love lost baby the future is so bright"

Old 09-20-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
a majority of ****** bands out there like franz ferdinand that sound exactly like bands ten years ago only 'oh so clever' < "and when the radio stars climbed up out of the floors to murder the medium that shot 'em 30 years before they said and when the cutters of the pie throw your summers in the sky, no love lost baby the future is so bright"
u know, i have no idea what u just said
Old 09-20-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
u know, i have no idea what u just said
It's a quote from a song.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
To which i present to you Anamaguchi...
http://www.myspace.com/anamanaguchi

and
Sabrepulse
http://www.myspace.com/sabrepulse

BrownsTown
All-Pro

Quote:
That's why I said rap in general...certain rap bands/artists that actually have meaning in their songs are the exception, not the rule. I'm just usually partial to the thing that sounds better.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
It's a quote from a song.
akin to "drop it like its hot"
only with actual sustenance

Old 09-20-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
To which i present to you Anamaguchi...
http://www.myspace.com/anamanaguchi
lol sounds just like my nintendo, good old days