Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-20-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
Because you cannot hear sirens from emergency vehicles.
yea i thought of that but the way they make cars nowadays, you can't hear the emergency vehicles anyway. "Quiet Drive" and all that hoopla. that teamed with even semi-loud music, ya can't hear sirens either. who knows though.

i already do enough illegal stuff, why not one more?? we should ask our resident police officer about this.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Brent is right...for that exact reason...

now, you could make the case for driving with one earphone....much like they made those one earbud earphones for cell phones...

the most they can do is give you a ticket for a secondary violation...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
Brent is right...for that exact reason...

now, you could make the case for driving with one earphone....much like they made those one earbud earphones for cell phones...

the most they can do is give you a ticket for a secondary violation...
i'm not argueing with you that it is illegal, i figured you know better than me, but what about my point about the cars nowadays?? how are they legal then?? you can't hear anything outside of cars nowadays.

Old 02-20-2008, 01:22 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
i'm not argueing with you that it is illegal, i figured you know better than me, but what about my point about the cars nowadays?? how are they legal then?? you can't hear anything outside of cars nowadays.
the law is the law...and even with the Quiet Drive stuff in vehicles you should still be able to hear sirens up to 100 yards away with the radio on...

then if you don't pull over in some states you could get a ticket...
Old 02-20-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the law is the law...and even with the Quiet Drive stuff in vehicles you should still be able to hear sirens up to 100 yards away with the radio on...

then if you don't pull over in some states you could get a ticket...
I asked a cop on campus and he said the headphones are illegal to wear. Also, if you are on the phone, you will draw attention to yourself from a police officer because they will expect you to make a mistake. Interesting note, in Texas if your car's stereo is audible from 15 feet away or more, it's a ticket (I like this law).

And to keep this on topic:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
going with the title of the thread, i have nothing. my ass woke up this morning and my CD player had been gutted from my car. yup, completely gone, looks like i'm gonna be rockin' the headphones and iPod for a while.
Ya that always sucks, I had that happen last year, so I did the same thing as you and rocked the iPod with headphones for about a month.

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:37 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
I asked a cop on campus and he said the headphones are illegal to wear. Also, if you are on the phone, you will draw attention to yourself from a police officer because they will expect you to make a mistake. Interesting note, in Texas if your car's stereo is audible from 15 feet away or more, it's a ticket (I like this law).

And to keep this on topic:
I'm a police officer in Gainesville...the phone earbuds are not illegal...that is why I said if you wear only one earphone for your ipod or whatever a cop will be hardpressed to give you a ticket...I would not write one for that...in florida it is a secondary violation, meaning I would have to pull you over for speeding, failure to maintain single lane, etc; and then cite you for the headphones...

it's also illegal to wear headphones will operating a bicycle...
Old 02-20-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
I'm a police officer in Gainesville...the phone earbuds are not illegal...that is why I said if you wear only one earphone for your ipod or whatever a cop will be hardpressed to give you a ticket...I would not write one for that...in florida it is a secondary violation, meaning I would have to pull you over for speeding, failure to maintain single lane, etc; and then cite you for the headphones...

it's also illegal to wear headphones will operating a bicycle...
Wait, what? That's a pretty *** law right there.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Wait, what? That's a pretty *** law right there.
well, considering if you ride the bike on the road (in bike lanes) you must follow the laws as if you were driving an automobile...so, it's not that f'd up if you think about it...

if you're going to ride in the road you might to be able to hear what's going on around you...
Old 02-20-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also got my cd player stolen last year...i actually made a profit off of it though...ha. Insurance Co. got my window fixed and gave me $250 for a new cd player. The original cost like a $100.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
well, considering if you ride the bike on the road (in bike lanes) you must follow the laws as if you were driving an automobile...so, it's not that f'd up if you think about it...

if you're going to ride in the road you might to be able to hear what's going on around you...
Yea but what about bike trails and stuff like that.

Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Yea but what about bike trails and stuff like that.
now that you mention it...I'm pretty sure that that law only pertains to road travel....

Old 02-20-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maroon 5 - "Sunday Morning"
Britney Spears - "Ooh Ooh Baby"
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shinedown- I Dare You
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I also got my cd player stolen last year...i actually made a profit off of it though...ha. Insurance Co. got my window fixed and gave me $250 for a new cd player. The original cost like a $100.
so you think i should call and talk to the insurance co?? the damn thing was broke half the time anyway, it ate CD's and would shut off randomly. it was getting pretty old. it was a Sony though. also my door wasn't locked. so they probably won't give me much anyway.

Old 02-20-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to file a police report to claim my insurance money. I know this isnt always the case, though...it wouldnt hurt just to call them and check it out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Last edited by EdReedUnstoppable : 02-20-2008 at 09:57 PM.
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

"The most rock 'n roll, rock 'n roll band in america"

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black Betty- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywf29...eature=related
Lil' Flip & Z-Ro F*** Dat ***** UP- cant find one.
Sandstorm-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDmgzEcxrNc (not best choice of video though)
Remember the Name-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Neop9OVaB8
Can't be touched-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgvDL_KnJYo
eye of the tiger(classic)eye of the tiger
Crazy train-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTsvwBkVdKw
Let the bodies hit the floor-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4
mama say knock you out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7l250E5uM4
In the Air tonight-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2hnw22MZwg
Head Wide Open-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce_8uPg76VU
Tipsy-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4knd...eature=related
Put you on the Game-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nVjw...eature=related
Superstar-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty0u1PzXfTo
Starlight (Played on NFL Network)-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-c94VVU7zc

All great songs that pump me up, good for the bus ride for playing football.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Its Ya Boy
Rookie

Its Ya Boy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Its back to my Liquid Heroine man, Say Yea Wiz Khalifa now he has the Music Video out, ya gotta check it man

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...oid=28692 905
Its Ya Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Say Yeah is pretty basic rhyme wise and has a mainstream sound so I shouldn't like it.. but it's hella catchy

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Leslie - Diamond Girl
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:01 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:04 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mungo Jerry- In The Summertime