Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-16-2008, 09:41 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garbage "Number 1 Crush"

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:19 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lil' Wayne - "Mr. Carter (Feat. Jay-Z)"
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:27 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maxi Priest
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:49 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brand New is playing on the guy next to me's computer. I'm pretty happy with his choice
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:53 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've come to realize that i have little to no shared musical tastes with the majority of the people that post here.

I've never even heard of half of the groups that people talk about.

I may be pretty odd.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What kind of music do you like other than country?

We do have an interesting mix of tastes on here.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 05:02 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For sure, there is a vast taste of music on here, i have a vast taste just on my own.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
What kind of music do you like other than country?

We do have an interesting mix of tastes on here.
Well i do listen to a lot of rap, so that's pretty common. I do listen to a lot of country music, not very popular here.

Any Michael Buble fans out there?

I'm a huge RATM (rage) fan, liked Audioslave till they broke up.. In Flames is good. Mana. Velvet Revolver is good for me.

I don't spend much time listening to new music, really. At least when it comes to all the different genres of rock there is now a days. I guess it's more of the fact that i never actually sit down and listen to them, than not liking them.

I'm open to any musical suggestions.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:08 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
For sure, there is a vast taste of music on here, i have a vast taste just on my own.
I've not heard one song of any of the groups you've posted Jakey. Honestly lol.

Where do you find those songs, or where is it that you come about listening to those groups?
Old 06-17-2008, 05:12 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, so do I...If it sounds good to me, I'll listen to it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2008, 05:14 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well i do listen to a lot of rap, so that's pretty common. I do listen to a lot of country music, not very popular here.

Any Michael Buble fans out there?

I'm a huge RATM (rage) fan, liked Audioslave till they broke up.. In Flames is good. Mana. Velvet Revolver is good for me.

I don't spend much time listening to new music, really. At least when it comes to all the different genres of rock there is now a days. I guess it's more of the fact that i never actually sit down and listen to them, than not liking them.

I'm open to any musical suggestions.
I've never been a Rage fan but, there are certainly posters on here that like some of the bands you mentioned.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2008, 05:14 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, so do I...If it sounds good to me, I'll listen to it.
Have you heard of Maxi Priest before?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 05:16 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I've never been a Rage fan but, there are certainly posters on here that like some of the bands you mentioned.
Yeah, don't get me wrong, i mean i know there's bound to be some people in here that listen to some of the stuff that i do, but the majority of stuff that gets mentioned in this thread i have no clue about lol.

I may just be out of touch with the musical world.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:18 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you notice a poster with a similar taste as you, you should check out the bands that they post in this thread. For instance i have checked out aload of bands SARF has posted, and found some sgood stuff.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:22 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Have you heard of Maxi Priest before?
Yeah, he's like rock/reggae. I have a buddy/former co-worker from Jamaica that introduced him to me. I think I only have two songs of his downloaded..."wild world" and "close to you". Havent listened to them in a while. I havent heard a whole lot from him but, whatever I have heard I've liked. We used to listen to one of his cds at my old job in the backroom. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2008, 05:25 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

And going back to an earlier post, yeah i like Michael Buble his version of "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" is amazing.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:31 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm listening to an interesting mix right now.

last 5...

Thousand Foot Krutch- Phenomenon
Casely- Emotional
Guster- One Man wrecking machine
Walter Meego- Forever
Weezer- Pork and Beans

haha...there is a little bit of everything in there. I'd say primarily, I'm a alternative rock/metal and R&B fan but, lately I've been listening a lot of different stuff.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2008, 05:32 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
And going back to an earlier post, yeah i like Michael Buble his version of "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" is amazing.
Good rendition indeed. He's one of my favorite singers. I'd like to one day be a lounge music singer :D
Old 06-17-2008, 05:35 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Audiovent - The Energy

Rocking an old Madden classic! :)
Old 06-17-2008, 05:39 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Audiovent - The Energy

Rocking an old Madden classic! :)
lol...

I have that song on a cd somewhere...Madden used to have some very good soundtracks...it's been garbage the last few years though...like the game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 06-17-2008, 09:58 AM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Good rendition indeed. He's one of my favorite singers. I'd like to one day be a lounge music singer :D
Heard his Spiderman Theme song?? It's pretty BA. Also his version of Mrs. Jones is awesome. I am definitely a fan of the Buble.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wilco-Sky Blue Sky
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
not the execution of all things?

SHAME!

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 11:33 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
not the execution of all things?

SHAME!
it's queued on my playlist. Right after my emo fix...

Old 06-17-2008, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

N.E.R.D. - Seeing Sounds

Anti-Matter, Spaz, Sooner or Later, and You Know What are my favorites on the album.