Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-30-2011, 05:45 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Amnesiac is Radiohead's only misstep in my opinion. Though it does have I Might Be Wrong on it.

I'm in ******* love with this album right now.

So Good.
Saw them live at ACL Fest a few years ago. Good show, but I think they would be a better small venue/bar band. Something more intimate than a giant festival.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Amnesiac is Radiohead's only misstep in my opinion. Though it does have I Might Be Wrong on it.

So Good.
While there are some duds on Amnesiac, there are some great songs. For example, Pyramid Song is one of their greatest songs, IMO.

There are several other good ones on there.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:54 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Amnesiac doesn't get its fair due. I agree Pyramid Song is one of their best. Also how can you not love this song? Only Radiohead.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

A-1 is starting to blow up. He's got more of an old school flow to him.

Old 01-30-2011, 10:58 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:17 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this album so Imma go from end to end.

"The Power of Equality" - RHCP

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:44 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peter Bjorn and John- nothin to worry about

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 11:54 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Since people decided to go all dubstep crazy in the wrong thread... Here's how you dance to it.

Also...one of the filthiest drops ever.
Dude, that Wobblegirl thing is HILARIOUS.

Also, that is a filthy drop. Not a huge dubstep fan, but that was dirty.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kid Cudi and Mac Miller have been playing on my ipod for almost a month straight now.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry.
You should get that fixed.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I'm sorry.
You should get that fixed.
why is that?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

So Good.
I am a huge fan of Like Spinning Plates myself. The video is ******* fantasic and I think the song is brilliant. I think it is great that Yorke sang the lyrics backwards and then reversed it for the recording.

Then there is the Live version which I am learning to play on piano and while it isn't on the album it is ******* great.

I actually really enjoy Amnesiac.

If I had to rank albums I would go
1. Hail to the Thief
2. Kid A
3. In Rainbows
4. Ok Computer
5. The Bends
6. Amnesiac
7. Pablo Honey

This is not included any others albums or B sides (if I did I would have to rank the I Might Be Wrong ep near the top. To be honest the only Radiohead album that doesn't get constant play be me is Pablo Honey, I am quite the Radiohead fangirl and really 1 through 6 changes all the time.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am a huge fan of Like Spinning Plates myself. The video is ******* fantasic and I think the song is brilliant. I think it is great that Yorke sang the lyrics backwards and then reversed it for the recording.
Love that song.

Quote:
If I had to rank albums I would go
1. Hail to the Thief
2. Kid A
3. In Rainbows
4. Ok Computer
5. The Bends
6. Amnesiac
7. Pablo Honey

This is not included any others albums or B sides (if I did I would have to rank the I Might Be Wrong ep near the top. To be honest the only Radiohead album that doesn't get constant play be me is Pablo Honey, I am quite the Radiohead fangirl and really 1 through 6 changes all the time.
You are grossly under-rating Ok Computer, but since you love Radiohead, I'll let it slide :)

1. Ok Computer
2. Kid A
3. The Bends
4. Hail to The Thief
5. Amnesiac
6. In Rainbows.

I never listen to Pablo Honey. Just don't enjoy it other than "Creep".

I still have never seen them live. I HOPE HOPE HOPE that they play at ACL Fest this summer.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beginning to end while I study.

"El Chupa Nibre" - DANGERDOOM

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-31-2011, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OK Computer will always be my top RH album. I still have vivid memories about my first time listening to it. Especially Let Down, which blew my mind, and it's still my favorite radiohead track.

1. Ok Computer
2. The Bends
3. Hail To The Thief
4. Kid A
5. In Rainbows
6. Pablo Honey
7. Amnesiac
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Damn, TACKLE, that is a mighty fine song. It's been ages since I've heard it. Glad to see that there are still Dylan fans around.

I saw him in concert a few years ago and I was absolutely disappointed. Terrible. I was hoping to catch him on a good day, which he supposedly still has now and then.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Love that song.

You are grossly under-rating Ok Computer, but since you love Radiohead, I'll let it slide :)

1. Ok Computer
2. Kid A
3. The Bends
4. Hail to The Thief
5. Amnesiac
6. In Rainbows.

I never listen to Pablo Honey. Just don't enjoy it other than "Creep".

I still have never seen them live. I HOPE HOPE HOPE that they play at ACL Fest this summer.
I check their website every couple days eagerly awaited news on the new album and tour dates. I will pay any price to see them this time around and will go to the closest venue to where I am (I am hoping they hit Montreal again). They are just so ******* fantastic live.

OK Computer does seem low on my list but really the top 6 are interchangeable. Paul is right on about Let Down, such a brilliant song. Tough to beat the 1-2 punch of Let Down and Karma Police. Really the only miss on that album is Fitter Happier and I do feel Electioneering is an incredibly underrated Radiohead song.

I put In Rainbows so high on my list because it is a great album but also because Jigsaw Falling Into Place is in my biased opinion one of the greatest songs of all time and certainly one of my favorites. For a good year the thumbs down version on youtube was my song to smoke to. I have Hail to the Thief so high because I don't feel it gets enough love and because I am constantly playing it.

Kid A is just pure brilliance with How to Disapear Completely being another of my all time favorite songs and in my opinion a musical ******* masterpiece. I could go on forever though, simply put I ******* adore Radiohead.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
I check their website every couple days eagerly awaited news on the new album and tour dates. I will pay any price to see them this time around and will go to the closest venue to where I am (I am hoping they hit Montreal again). They are just so ******* fantastic live.

OK Computer does seem low on my list but really the top 6 are interchangeable. Paul is right on about Let Down, such a brilliant song. Tough to beat the 1-2 punch of Let Down and Karma Police. Really the only miss on that album is Fitter Happier and I do feel Electioneering is an incredibly underrated Radiohead song.

I put In Rainbows so high on my list because it is a great album but also because Jigsaw Falling Into Place is in my biased opinion one of the greatest songs of all time and certainly one of my favorites. For a good year the thumbs down version on youtube was my song to smoke to. I have Hail to the Thief so high because I don't feel it gets enough love and because I am constantly playing it.

Kid A is just pure brilliance with How to Disapear Completely being another of my all time favorite songs and in my opinion a musical ******* masterpiece. I could go on forever though, simply put I ******* adore Radiohead.
LOL, you really are a super fan! Fitter Happier actually is perfect for that album, IMO. It didn't mean much to me in college, but as I've gotten older, it really hits home as a poignant robotic poetic interlude.

BTW, have you seen this about 1 and 0 wrt Radiohead and how they have a secret album that spans music from over a decade? Check out #9 and especially #8.

Pretty freaking crazy.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Hail to the Thief - I Will into Punchup at a Wedding is orgasmic as is Wolf at the door.
2. OK Coumputer- Eerie, scary, brilliant. Lucky might be my all time fave. Johnny Greenwood shines on this album.
3. Kid A- Love love love this albums uniqueness. Everything in its right place, How to disappear completely, National anthem, some of their best for sure.
4. In Rainbows- Initially I didn't like this but it grew on me fast. House of cards, Weird fishes and You're all I need are beautiful.
5. Amnesiac- Hunting Bears, Pyramid Song, I might be wrong...
6. The Bends- More mellow but has Just which ******* shreds, one of the best music videos ever too.

I pretty much ****** adore Radiohead too, best band of our generation for sure. And like Gonzo said this is not a set list it's always changing, one thing that makes them so great.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Last edited by 703SKINS202 : 02-01-2011 at 12:21 AM.
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
LOL, you really are a super fan! Fitter Happier actually is perfect for that album, IMO. It didn't mean much to me in college, but as I've gotten older, it really hits home as a poignant robotic poetic interlude.

BTW, have you seen this about 1 and 0 wrt Radiohead and how they have a secret album that spans music from over a decade? Check out #9 and especially #8.

Pretty freaking crazy.
Now I am going to make that playlists. Thanks a lot for the link.

Fitter Happier has for sure grown on me but I still will only listen to it every now and again.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Now I am going to make that playlists. Thanks a lot for the link.

Fitter Happier has for sure grown on me but I still will only listen to it every now and again.
Oh, it's not one that I would listen to specifically, it's just on the album playlist.

Enjoy the uber album.