Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-16-2012, 07:26 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post
So how do you post a Youtube vid?
On the video page in the address bar, copy/paste everything after the "=" and put that inside [youtube][/youtub] those tags. (Obviously put the second "e" in there, I just left it out so you could see the tags.)

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 07:30 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The full Radiohead show is actually on youtube now, one of their best ever. I had forgotten that Jeff Mangum from Neutral Milk Hotel was perfoming, will have to catch him next week. Childish Gambino did his thing and I thought The Shins rocked it but I only caught one song. Bon Iver really brought it to, just all around Coachella has been excellent.
has he released new material recently?
Old 04-16-2012, 07:35 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
The full Radiohead show is actually on youtube now, one of their best ever. I had forgotten that Jeff Mangum from Neutral Milk Hotel was perfoming, will have to catch him next week. Childish Gambino did his thing and I thought The Shins rocked it but I only caught one song. Bon Iver really brought it to, just all around Coachella has been excellent.
So far I'd have to agree, IDK if anyone was watching before the Shins came on, but Beats Antique was sick, and the quality was great for that show, both visually and sound-wise...

Also, I know hobbes and thefalconer are ones on here going to Bonnaroo, but is anyone else going? I know these two are probably aware that Bonnaroo has already had two rounds of additions. The first round had some sweet additions, highlighted by Temper Trap, and this second round had great additions as well, the biggest being Rodrigo y Gabriela. My friend and I have been making bets about who the additions would be, and I actually guessed Rodrigo y Gabriela would be added (they were in a bunch of the other rumored lineups), but I'm also betting either Jack White and/or At the Drive-In are going to be the big names added in this final round. I have more confidence in Jack White because he was big on the rumored lineups and is playing almost every other music festival, lives near Roo, and has his album coming out next week.

Also, Of Monsters and Men had an abnormally cryptic message on Facebook/Twitter last night that makes me wonder if they are being added as well. They don't have any shows scheduled during Roo yet and are playing Lollapalooza, so I don't see another reason why they wouldn't play another festival, considering how much they've blown up (kinda like Fun, who was added in the first round of additions).

Old 04-16-2012, 09:55 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm not sure if i'm attending bonnaroo anymore but you made me wanna go even more.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
On the video page in the address bar, copy/paste everything after the "=" and put that inside [youtube][/youtub] those tags. (Obviously put the second "e" in there, I just left it out so you could see the tags.)
Thanks man!

Yeah it's 15 minutes, but it's an awesome prog rock song.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i'm not sure if i'm attending bonnaroo anymore but you made me wanna go even more.
Damn that sucks... You have to go if OMAM is going to play it! lol.

Upon further review, I doubt they're going to be added to Roo, though their entire month of June is still pretty much open... Idk, I'm just going to have to wait.

I still firmly believe Jack White will be added in this last round of additions though, which, if that's the case, it'll eliminate most of my need for going to another festival in Delaware later on. IDK, but you should go if you can (this is for anyone who appreciates good music).

Old 04-16-2012, 04:58 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimD View Post
has he released new material recently?
Essentially, he's escaped his seclusion and has played a few shows.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:17 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ive always been obsessed with Karen O
Old 04-17-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/cursi...lossoms,70699/

Cursive and Cymbal Eats Guitars cover Hey Jealousy

Old 04-17-2012, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish there was a good video of Yuck's performance at coachella
Old 04-18-2012, 08:27 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I just bought Jack White's Blunderbuss, Ben Howard's Every Kingdom, and Trampled by Turtles' Stars and Satellites, for $27. I call that a win.

Old 04-18-2012, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:11 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just bought Jack White's Blunderbuss, Ben Howard's Every Kingdom, and Trampled by Turtles' Stars and Satellites, for $27. I call that a win.
I call that a triumph

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
I call that a triumph
Annnd free shipping!

I figured I'd give my local music places a chance around here to be awesome. Went to this one place where I live and asked if they had heard of either of those three (Jack White's album doesn't come out until Tuesday, asked to pre-order his, or if by some chance, they had or could get the other two). The guy behind the counter looked me and said he hadn't heard of any of them.

I can understand not hearing of Ben Howard or Trampled by Turtles. Very few people, especially in my area would know about them. But not knowing who Jack White is, or the White Stripes, is crazy, when you work at a music store.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I've never been a huge Beatles fan. I liked them, but never got real into them, never really felt the need to look into their stuff a lot, but I've recently done so, and I'm beginning to realize just how good they were. Stuff I've never even heard I like more than the stuff that gets (over)played on classic radio stations. This is just one of those examples...

Old 04-18-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alexandra Lawn I love youuuuuuuuuuuu.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love his voice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 02:43 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've never been a huge Beatles fan. I liked them, but never got real into them, never really felt the need to look into their stuff a lot, but I've recently done so, and I'm beginning to realize just how good they were. Stuff I've never even heard I like more than the stuff that gets (over)played on classic radio stations. This is just one of those examples...

Were you the one I was trying to convince of their greatness a while back or was that someone else?
Old 04-19-2012, 03:28 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kanye West is the greatest rap artist of all time. Just throwin' that one out there.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:14 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Were you the one I was trying to convince of their greatness a while back or was that someone else?
I don't think so. I wouldn't have felt strongly enough either way to argue with anyone about the Beatles.

Old 04-19-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Joe Cocker's version is better