Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-03-2014, 01:12 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:13 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been listening to Editors a lot lately.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:57 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 01-06-2014, 07:52 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so ******* embarrassed, but New Order has become a massive guilty pleasure the past week or so... Xenu, save me.

Old 01-08-2014, 07:57 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weird and goofy, but rockin' and groovy.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:59 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reaching a bit into the archives for this one...

Old 01-08-2014, 03:25 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Weird and goofy, but rockin' and groovy.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:42 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

the new childish gambino is incredibly boring.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2014 Coachella:

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:14 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lineup does nothing for me, but I'm not the type festivals are catering to, so whatever.

Neutral Milk Hotel and The Replacements are what stand out. Turner, Chvrches, Title Fight, Beck are all cool, among others, but that basically just gets a shrug from me. Again, not a festival guy.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a festival guy either, but none of those days look appealing. I wouldn't mind seeing Warpaint and Ty Segall on the middle day, but the headliners are so awful you'd have to pay me to stay for any of them.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:26 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

eh, friday would be weak. bastille, ms mr, kate nash, wye oak, woodkid. saturday's a bit better: thath, chvrches, mogwai, bbc (just bought tickets for them in denver!), dismemberment plan.. horrible, horrible headliners, though.

why the **** is lorde popular? royals is by a wide margin one of the worst songs ever released. it's up there with friday. pure ******* trash. but i guess it was made for other idiot 13 year old girls, so whatever.

at least the sunday would be decent at the top... arcade fire and nmh would be great. frank turner. nevermind, that's mostly the worst day of the 3.

but like, outkast!
Old 01-09-2014, 10:27 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

The Saturdays would kill me. The whole day 2 is loaded with great music at all levels. I'm only "meh" on Outkast, so them as a headliner seems like a stretch, but for some people that could be a big deal. There's really only a handful of acts I'd actually want to go see on the Fridays, Broken Bells, Bastille, and Grouplove being the big ones of the day. Outside of some of the top lines for the Sundays, there's only a handful I'd want to see on Sunday, the big ones being Arcade Fire, Beck, and Neutral Milk. Trombone Shorty and Frank Turner would be great, as well as James Vincent McMorrow (definitely check him out if you aren't familiar with him), but the last day's of festivals are supposed to be more than that.

But the Saturday schedule is going to be jam packed, there's going to be lots of people making tough decisions Saturday, making for a very unbalanced schedule. I'd be very disappointed with this if it were Bonnaroo, but fortunately it's not.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:33 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
eh, friday would be weak. bastille, ms mr, kate nash, wye oak, woodkid. saturday's a bit better: thath, chvrches, mogwai, bbc (just bought tickets for them in denver!), dismemberment plan.. horrible, horrible headliners, though.

why the **** is lorde popular? royals is by a wide margin one of the worst songs ever released. it's up there with friday. pure ******* trash. but i guess it was made for other idiot 13 year old girls, so whatever.

at least the sunday would be decent at the top... arcade fire and nmh would be great. frank turner. nevermind, that's mostly the worst day of the 3.

but like, outkast!
Friday and Sunday suck, in terms of festivals. Arcade Fire saves Sunday for me. I think Coachella is relying on them to pull in a lot of people. There would be lots of holes in my schedule both on Friday and Sunday, and i'd be missing a lot of acts I'd want to see Saturday. If I were a Coachellahead, I'd be very disappointed with this lineup, but moreso because the scheduling is going to be one giant clusterfuck Saturday.

Listen a little more closely to what Lorde is singing about, it's not my cup of tea, necessarily, either, but her lyrics make it very difficult for me to believe she's only 16. She's got talent, and is weird, and people love weird.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:36 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Listen a little more closely to what Lorde is singing about, it's not my cup of tea, necessarily, either, but her lyrics make it very difficult for me to believe she's only 16. She's got talent, and is weird, and people love weird.
i did, it's inane and sophomoric. but whatever. if only i had a great voice, i could write a 3 line song and make millions.

in other better music... really getting into the mountain goats. and keaton henson. and woodlock. woodlock is ******* amazing, but they only have a few songs out so far.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot more EDM acts are popping up as it's popularity has soared the last 2 years.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-09-2014, 10:44 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i did, it's inane and sophomoric. but whatever. if only i had a great voice, i could write a 3 line song and make millions.

in other better music... really getting into the mountain goats. and keaton henson. and woodlock. woodlock is ******* amazing, but they only have a few songs out so far.
I really, REALLY dig Woodlock. I can't wait for them to make more music.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:45 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually don't mind Outkast at all as part of the headliners.

The Mountain Goats are quite enjoyable.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 11:03 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I should add njx, that I agree with your premise, she shouldn't be that high on the list, but her music isn't *that* ******. As far as pop music goes, she's got more substance to her music than most of the other pop musicians.

Old 01-09-2014, 05:46 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooden Shjips is really good, if you are into old school psychedelic rock.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:02 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 12:54 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:53 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listen front to back then back the front then from like the middle back around to the middle or something idgaf
Old 01-14-2014, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Just announced the FireFly Lineup. Outkast, Foo Fighters, and Jack Johnson headling but a lot of good bands playing. Looks like I'll be doing this for a 2nd year in a row.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 01-14-2014, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

sig by BoneKrusher