Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-03-2014, 01:00 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Football Manager Thread

Didn't want to keep spamming the Soccer thread with talk of a game, so I figured I'd make this since so many people seem to be playing it.

Plus, now I can bore you all with tales of my super long Chelsea save from FM13!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:02 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am West Ham, played my u21s and 2 friendlys, won all three so far.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 2 unregistered players and I can't register them...a few of the other players showed up and registered them hut these 2 don't :(

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Think it's because they're on loan lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 06-03-2014, 01:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Football Manager thread!

I ordered it yesterday, it'll be here tomorrow. Can't wait.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I got my first win!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-03-2014, 01:47 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played for the demo for 3 hours like it was nothing. I will not buy this game because it will erase my life from existence.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
I played for the demo for 3 hours like it was nothing. I will not buy this game because it will erase my life from existence.
This is what I'm worried about. I'm going to get this in the winter when I like to hibernate.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figure that this thread allows me to bore you all with talk of my super long Chelsea save on FM13, so here we go. Before we get started, yes my team is obnoxiously loaded, yes I'm rich as **** and money doesnt matter to me at all, and yes I'm really successful. Have still only won two Champions League titles as of 2022-23 though, so it's not like I'm destroying the competition. Anyways, here's my squad as of the 23-24 season, with some writeups about them:

Old 06-03-2014, 02:19 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good call on the new thread.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:24 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Malara guy is crazy.

How many Premier Leagues have you won since the start?

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-03-2014, 02:25 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like commie has had that write up waiting to show us how ******* awesome he is at this game.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:29 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I had it written for another board lol

SuperPacker, I've won 6 out of 11. City won the first 3, then I finally won it, then Arsenal won 2 in a row, and I've since won 5 straight. Going for 6 straight this season.

Old 06-03-2014, 02:30 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have FM11, but am going to pick up 14 because it's cheap and finding Transfer Updates for 11 is impossible. I'll probably start an EPL game. Not sure what team. I don't have a European team that I root for, but I typically like to start from nothing when I play a sports management sim.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Gtdamn it!! I was gonna draw with the best team and we give up a gtdamn goal at 91:32 with 28 seconds left

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-03-2014, 03:06 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

On 14, couldnt we do a online one with others?
Old 06-03-2014, 03:12 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What leagues do you guys usually include in your database when you start?
Old 06-03-2014, 03:13 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
On 14, couldnt we do a online one with others?
Could, but its incredibly slow going. djp and I did a 2 person one on 13 and it took AGES to do 1 season because you have to go day by day with everyone agreeing to move on each time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I typically do all of England, Italy, France, Spain, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Portugal, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, USA, Scotland, and Russia. I think thats it.

Last edited by comahan : 06-03-2014 at 03:15 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:14 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

Quote:
I did the one with 13000 players. Didnt know much about it, so I just went into it.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

My team ******* sucks!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 06-03-2014, 03:17 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a reason to not include all leagues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Depends on how good your laptop/computer is. As many as you can without sacrificing too much game speed.

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-03-2014, 03:18 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Is there a reason to not include all leagues?
Not really, unless you have a CPU that cant handle it. Bad CPUs will get eaten alive by all the data and simming if you have the whole world loaded.

Old 06-03-2014, 03:20 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Not really, unless you have a CPU that cant handle it. Bad CPUs will get eaten alive by all the data and simming if you have the whole world loaded.
Yep, my old laptop was terrible so I couldn't take much leagues. Excited to see the difference with my new laptop tomorrow.

RIP themaninblack
Old 06-03-2014, 03:35 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

I mean, I run a 4700k with an insanely fast 500GB SSD...