Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
Well its true and im not saying that white people shouldnt be in the NBA. There are some athletic whites like Brent Barry in his prime and Chris Andersen i guess, but everyone knows that North American White People arent that athletic. Thats why most white players are amazing at passing and shooting. And thats why i would be hesitant to draft un point guard whites. Are you honestly going to say i'm wrong.
**** yes, i'm honestly going to say you you're wrong. That is the most ignorant post i've ever seen in my life. You are severely uninformed if you believe all wihte people are unathletic. Posts like these piss me off so much. Don't bother coming back here.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I didn't imply that they couldn't beat Kansas. I implied that they need to get past the first round before they even start thinking about Florida. If they matchup again, Florida will win that game.
Florida cannot match the athleticism of Kansas's guards and forwards. Also, this Kansas team it a much different team than the one who played oral roberts and Florida at the beginning of the season. Their young players have grown up soo much. Collins is turning into a stud PG.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:50 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The WAC Championship goes too........NEW MEXICO STATE Woooooohoooooooo. I so rushed the court when we won.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
The WAC Championship goes too........NEW MEXICO STATE Woooooohoooooooo. I so rushed the court when we won.
I can't imagine how great is is to rush the court after a huge win........
Old 03-11-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Florida cannot match the athleticism of Kansas's guards and forwards. Also, this Kansas team it a much different team than the one who played oral roberts and Florida at the beginning of the season. Their young players have grown up soo much. Collins is turning into a stud PG.
Florida has the best frontline in CB right now (along with Georgetown). They'll kill Kansas up front if they play them again.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Florida has the best frontline in CB right now (along with Georgetown). They'll kill Kansas up front if they play them again.
Arthur and Wright did both go for a double double when they played. Neither Noah or Horford got double digit rebounds and only noach scored above 10. Like I said, they don't match up well with Kansas's frontcourt. Not to mention Kansas's Backcourt talent.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 03-11-2007, 08:58 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Arthur and Wright did both go for a double double when they played. Neither Noah or Horford got double digit rebounds and only noach scored above 10. Like I said, they don't match up well with Kansas's frontcourt. Not to mention Kansas's Backcourt talent.
Horford is a beast down low, and niether Wright or Arthur will be able to handle him.

Same goes with Corey Brewer. Rush is a decent defender but Corey will torch him.

Kansas has the better backcourt without question but they don't have as good of a front court, they don't have the experience, Florida is a much more physical team, and they will be KU if they play them again.

Horford and Noah did not p lay well against KU the first time and Florida took the game into OT.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Georgetown is good but they aren't that good. I have Florida, Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Kansas all ranked ahead of them as of right now.

They have a great front line, but the don't have the guard play I don't think.

And Pittsburgh IMO is one of the most overrated teams in the nation.
The guard play is fine for what they need to do, they create for Summers, Green, and Hibbert, and they knock down open three's as Jonothan Wallace is the 3rd best 3 point shooter in America.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:14 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
The guard play is fine for what they need to do, they create for Summers, Green, and Hibbert, and they knock down open three's as Jonothan Wallace is the 3rd best 3 point shooter in America.
But if they matchup with a good frontline such as Florida, Kansas, or Ohio State (even though I know you're not a big fan of Oden right now) they'll have trouble.

I love Hibbert and Green, but if their bigs aren't producing, I questino if their guard play can win them a game. Just my thoughts.

Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Ok we really need UNC and UF to win today. The last thing we need is two more at large teams getting into the tournament.

Hopefully those two potential #1 seeds can take care of some business or as Dave Chappelle says, "we be f*cked."

Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ANyone else think Texas will beat Kanas - I SURE DO!!!
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:18 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
ANyone else think Texas will beat Kanas - I SURE DO!!!
I hope so, I hate Kansas.

Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I hope so, I hate Kansas.
Ah, now I find out why you think Florida is better.

they get smoked.

Old 03-11-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas-Kansas shouldn't dissapoint.

The Big 12 may not be the best conference but it has the best games.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Texas-Kansas shouldn't dissapoint.

The Big 12 may not be the best conference but it has the best games.
I would have to say the ACC has the best games, but then agian I'm a ***** for ACC basketball. Also, I would actually put the Big 12 as my third best conference... I know, I know It's out there, but they have alot of solid teams, and a few that are just oh so good.

they get smoked.

Old 03-11-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I would have to say the ACC has the best games, but then agian I'm a ***** for ACC basketball. Also, I would actually put the Big 12 as my third best conference... I know, I know It's out there, but they have alot of solid teams, and a few that are just oh so good.

I like Big10 and ACC Games the best. Back when Michigan St., Indiana and Illinois were good they had some great games.
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn this Tarheel/NC State game turned out better than I thought it would.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Damn this Tarheel/NC State game turned out better than I thought it would.

who won the game
Old 03-11-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

UNC won the game
Old 03-11-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say Texas alone has the best games. All of the conferences have there good ones here and there, but Texas has carried the Big 12 in that regard. Or that's how I think it's been anyway.

And NC State sadly lost. Oh well. A more tournament-ready team will probably now make it in their place.
Old 03-11-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Ah, now I find out why you think Florida is better.
Yessir, they're horribly inconsistent. They can still win this game with their firepower but it'll be their downfall in the tournament.

Florida just destroyed the SEC Tournament by the way.

Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Durant is out scoring the jayhawks
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Do you guys think it's possible for Durant to miss a shot? I mean, he can start chucking up half-court shots and still shoot 50 percent.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Well now ESPN and CBS has dropped us out, after saying we were in yesterday.

I will seriously go ape **** if we don't get in. If RPI and SOS matter that much, then it's not even debatable.

We beat IU, which was the game people said we HAD to win, and then we go down to the #3 ranked team in the country and we fall out? I know we didn't play well, but Ohio State and Wisky look terrible right now.

The mid major love is getting a bit ridiculous right now.

Quote:
Old 03-11-2007, 03:08 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YEah some peopel project the CAA to get three teams and A-10 only 2. A-10 is a much tougher conference and harder out of conference schedule overall.

Xavier
George Washington
UMASS

would smoke
VCU
ODU
Drexel
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote