Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-11-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Did anyone see Noah's little dance after they won the confrence? What a d-bag.
He just kept going. I wanted to punch him so bad.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xavier beat Miami OH, Kansas St. Illinois, Villanova, VCU. Lost to Cincy, Creighton, Alabama early and Bucknell. Won 9 straight going into the A-10 tourney lost to URI.

RPI:
33 @-Xavier 24 8 .5466 84 .5940
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:46 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
He just kept going. I wanted to punch him so bad.
He can move to France with his guru dad as far as I'm concerned.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Drexel should have made it. Both Oklahoma State and Witchita State were ranked when we played them...it's really not our fault that they played terribly at the end of the year. UConn was once ranked in the Top 10 as well. St. John's was really our only bad loss and we would have won if not for Devendorf fouling a guy on a 3-pointer in the last 20 seconds which led to a 4 point play and us losing by 4. Also, we played UConn and St. John's again and we beat them.
Every team has these same kind of stories. If UK got calls/luck in 6 games that they didn't get we could be 27-5 but that's clearly not the case and so many teams can say the exact same thing.

Bottom line is Syracuse played a weak out of conference schedule and they got burned for it. I'm not saying they shouldn't have got in but not over UK.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i hate noah. i think he can only play for an ofensive team like the suns who need defence. he will be like tyson chandler but a worser rebounder in my opinion. hopefully he proves me wrong and helps Steve Nash attain a championship ring

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Last edited by Big Mike : 03-12-2007 at 12:27 AM.
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is nlah white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:27 AM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
is nlah white?
Sorry i meant to say Noah. AND IM NOT RACIST.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweetness best change his name in the poll...

Anyways, I'm struggling to find the key upsets, especially in the South.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
No, I'm pretty sure that Creighton lost to Nevada in the final and Xavier lost to Rhode Island. They both got at large bids.
Were you serious when you posted this comment?

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 01:46 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to get tickets right when they release them from the university's box office so I will be watching the New Mexico State Aggies kill Kevin Durant and the Longhorns. We beat Nevada so we can beat Texas. I will be on my way to Spokane on Friday. :) I cant wait.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:07 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

is NMSU beats Texas i will sport a NMSU sig for an entire year.. in honor of beating my least favorite school
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 03:56 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3 View Post
is NMSU beats Texas i will sport a NMSU sig for an entire year.. in honor of beating my least favorite school
Oh, its going to happen. Most of my friends from high school went to UT so this is going to be a fun game. Hopefully Tyrone Nelson can slow down Durant. Our C is 7'0 and our PF is 6'11 so he isnt coming close to the basket. Although, Reggie Theus rarely has them both on the court at the same time. MSN posted that the most likely upset for the East will be NMSU over UT.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:49 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbigbody View Post
Were you serious when you posted this comment?
Yes...I din't think either won their tournaments but then I realized that Creighton won their tournament, beating the Salukis. Xavier did lose to Rhode Island and get an at large bid though.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 05:58 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Did anyone see Noah's little dance after they won the confrence? What a d-bag.
He does that after every freaking basket he scores. I wanna smack him down.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:00 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I understand, their schedule was very tough.

However, my problem with Kentucky is...who have they beat? I mean Lousiville and Tennessee are your big wins, which isn't saying much at all. You have a tough schedule which means that they have the opportunities to beat very good teams but they really didn't capatalize on any of them. In terms of losses, they lost to 3 teams which didn't make the tourney (Mississippi State, Alabama and Georgia).
We wrecked Alabama though in the SEC tournament, and we had that game against Mississippi State, if only Sheray thomas wasn't such a dumbass.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 06:25 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Final Four Prediction:

Oregon vs. Duke W: OREGON
OSU vs. Georgetown W: OSU

Oregon vs. OSU
Winner: OSU
Old 03-12-2007, 07:18 AM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

It would be interesting to see a Florida-Ohio State championship rematch in both basketball and football in the same academic year. Glad they set up the bracket so that would be possibel.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:29 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post

Not that I think it will happen (or that I hope it will), but Albany could give UVA a good push. UVA's got a great backcourt ... but it lives and dies with it. If hot, UVA can challenge anyone. If not, they can get in trouble against anyone. While I have temporarily picked Texas A&M in the Final Four as of now, I wouldn't be surprised to see UPenn push them real well, and it wouldn't stun me if they won.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:35 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anybody else watch Mike and Mike this morning?

Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 7:01 AM
To: ESPN Morning Show
Subject: Tournament

Golic, Just wanted to point out that the Pac-10 actually has the highest percentage of teams in the tournament with 60%. Don't forget there are 11 teams in the Big-10. The ACC has 58%, and the Big-10 actually has 55%. Show some love for the Pac-10!

ESPN Morning Show <MorningShow@espn.com> wrote:

Which is exactly what I said.

Subject: RE: Tournament

You definitely said the Big10 has the highest percentage. It's ok though, I'm not mad at ya.

actually I didn't, and we have the tape

Actually you did, and I have it on dvr. You said the ACC has the most teams, but the Big-10 has the highest percentage. I wouldn't have sent an e-mail otherwise. I'll bet you 100 jelly donuts that I'm right. And I'll even give you 3 to 1 odds. I'll put up 300 donuts to your 100.

I can't eat donuts

Ya me either. But if you had 300 donuts, you could build a donut castle. Imagine all the things you could do with that. Anyway, it's not a big deal, but I'm right. I'm sure it was an honest mistake, and you didn't intend to slight the Pac10. I was just sitting here eating my cereal, and heard what you said, and thought you were going to immediately catch it and correct yourself. When you didn't, I decided to heckle you about it. Don't be mad at me just because my Ducks are gonna take down your beloved Irish in the 2nd round.

(No reply. Most likely because he realized that my Ducks and the Pac10 would kung fu his face if he did)
Old 03-12-2007, 08:54 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post

Tennessee/Virginia over Ohio State or Stanford over Louisville.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
Tennessee/Virginia over Ohio State or Stanford over Louisville.
Long Beach St. Over Tennesee in the classic 12 over 5 upset. Mark it down.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just made my bracket, I have a #4 seed winning it all :p
Old 03-12-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
I just made my bracket, I have a #4 seed winning it all :p
I guess I could see Texas getting past SC, NC and Georgetown.
Old 03-12-2007, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
I guess I could see Texas getting past SC, NC and Georgetown.
Nope, I have Georgetown lossing in the finals. To this 4th seed
Old 03-12-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Nope, I have Georgetown lossing in the finals. To this 4th seed
Well, it obviously couldn't be Maryland since we all know Oregon is coming out of the midwest......so it must be the Salukis. I guess I could see that. After all, defense wins championships.