Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-16-2007, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

G-Tech can't get a defensive rebound for the life of them, and UNLV usually is horrible at free throwing.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:57 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Do you guys think Thaddeus leaves for the NBA now? I personally believe he needs another year of seasoning, then he's a lottery pick in 2008.
Hes a lottery pick if he comes out this year IMO.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:59 AM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

lets go north texas
they can **** up my brackets but i wanna see a crazy upset
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

North Texas wouldn't mess me up much. I hope they do win...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UNLV is really preventing GTech from getting back into this game. Every time GTech scores, they pop right back. Impressive.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Not bad, not bad. This NTexas and Memphis game is nuts...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit! I'm recording the GTech-UNLV and Albany-UVA games...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 03-16-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UVA is really dominating Albany. They're up 20 at the half. J.R. Reynolds is on fire with 23 points and is 4/5 from three.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Did anyone see the double technical on Memphis? What happened?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

GTech just went on a really nice run. Cut a 15 point lead to 6...

Old 03-16-2007, 12:22 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Sorry, make that 7 points. UNLV got a FT right before the half.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:23 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

If someone can give me some details, that would be really helpful. I'm at work and cannot watch any of the games. What's up with the double tech?

Old 03-16-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

No idea. But Memphis is dominating now. Went on a run.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:26 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

9 points isn't really dominating, but seizing momentum going into the half is important.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Oh trust me, they absolutely massacred them on that run. Game is over.

And you can watch the games at cbs.com. They even have a boss button.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I cannot watch the games online because they took away Flash on the work computers. I'm not an admin, so I cannot add programs to my machine, including Flash. It kind of sucks, but the productivity savings are significant, especially for me.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:31 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

yea north texas is starting to play liek a 15 seeded team, but they stil can come back.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Probably not, but it's possible. They were playing tough.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:33 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I am flat out praying that GTech can come out hot in the second half. Pray pray pray!!!

Old 03-16-2007, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Could be worse, they could be in your Final Four (*cough* Charm and Eaglez.Fan *cough*)

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

i cant wait for the notre dame game, irish better win
Old 03-16-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I'm kind of crazy, but not really really crazy. In my initial bracket, I had Tennessee and Notre Dame in the Elite 8. I then changed it.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:36 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I'm kind of crazy, but not really really crazy. In my initial bracket, I had Tennessee and Notre Dame in the Elite 8. I then changed it.
i think i have notre dame in my elite 8 i forogot
Old 03-16-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I could see them both making the Elite 8, it is possible. I really don't like how Notre Dame plays though. And Winthrop is good...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I changed ND for GTech on Wednesday night. I'm mildly regretting the decision at this juncture. We'll see how much in about 40 minutes from now...