Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-16-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Now he refers to them as "we", which means he is primarily a Wisconsin fan.
thats why i just edited it, cus i m getting really mad aat how theyre playing, theyre not giving alando the ball
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm editing because what I wrote was mean. Let's just say, it's hard to take a guy who roots for 5 Big East teams seriously...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On, Wisconsin! On, Wisconsin!
Grand old badger state!
We, thy loyal sons and daughters,
Hail thee, good and great.
On, Wisconsin! On, Wisconsin!
Champion of the right,
"Forward", our motto -
God will give thee might!

If they can survive until Butch gets back, they will be in good shape. But this game pains me to watch. They are getting open looks but can't buy a basket.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I'm editing because what I wrote was mean. Let's just say, it's hard to take a guy who roots for 5 Big East teams seriously...
i have favorites but when the big east plays other conferencesz big east all day
Old 03-16-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Again, you should only have 1 major team. You can kind of not hate on other teams, but you should have a real favorite. As an FYI, when you talk about all these teams you "love", you sound pretty ridiculous.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 03-16-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
hater stop talking when wisk comes back we wlill be nasty
Lol, I'm a hater because I've seen it with my own eyes. Wisconsin will come back and win a close game, then get jacked up by UNLV.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Now he refers to them as "we", which means he is primarily a Wisconsin fan.
LMAO, where is GB12? Me and him bickered a little about it because he calls Marquette we though he is primarily a Wisconsin fan.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 3-4 teams that I will always root for. Wisconsin, because well, thats where I am from originally. UT because I played football with AJ Abrams. UTEP because thats where I go.

I always cheer for big ten teams. If the Big Ten does well in the post season, it makes Wisconsin look better.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

The Marquette-Wisconsin allegiances are tricky. You could have been raised a Wisconsin fan, but then gone to Marquette. At that point, you have twin allegiances that are both appropriate. In the end, you have to pick 1 main team as your squad. That is just the rule.

In football, I don't sit there and say I'm an Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys fan. That's just ridiculous. I'm an Eagles fan, but I also like seeing the Packers do well because I respect Favre. When the Eagles play the Packers, they should die. That is how I roll.

Old 03-16-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
The Marquette-Wisconsin allegiances are tricky. You could have been raised a Wisconsin fan, but then gone to Marquette. At that point, you have twin allegiances that are both appropriate. In the end, you have to pick 1 main team as your squad. That is just the rule.

In football, I don't sit there and say I'm an Eagles, Giants, and Cowboys fan. That's just ridiculous. I'm an Eagles fan, but I also like seeing the Packers do well because I respect Favre. When the Eagles play the Packers, they should die. That is how I roll.
hold up are you trying to compare ncaa b ball to pro foot ball. lol
Old 03-16-2007, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
I have 3-4 teams that I will always root for. Wisconsin, because well, thats where I am from originally. UT because I played football with AJ Abrams. UTEP because thats where I go.

I always cheer for big ten teams. If the Big Ten does well in the post season, it makes Wisconsin look better.
That's fine, but I mean in terms of the word "we"

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
hold up are you trying to compare ncaa b ball to pro foot ball. lol
Rules are rules. College allegiances can be tricky, but you should always have 1 team in every sport. In the post season, you can root for your conference for the overall pride, but you should never be a booster of multiple teams in the same conference without reason.

Old 03-16-2007, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll die inside if Wisconsin pulls this one out.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
jets future
Pro Bowler

yea alando thats was poppin

wow tennsese 69 points with 17:25 remaing
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'll die inside if Wisconsin pulls this one out.
It will be easy they aren't down that much.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice, we are back on fire to start the 2nd half, just like the start of the game.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Tennessee is running away with it. I think this one is done!

Old 03-16-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Wisconsin isn't out of it, but they'll have to play like a good team to win it. Corpus Christie seems to be playing really well. Good for them!

Old 03-16-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't expect CC to win, but it's worth cheering for.

And we still have that Niagra upset to look forward to.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-16-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisconsin will come back only to be beat by UNLV next round
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I don't expect CC to win, but it's worth cheering for.

And we still have that Niagra upset to look forward to.
Lets go niagra
Old 03-16-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Right now, UNLV is playing the best in that pod. If they go to the Sweet 16, they will have earned it. I haven't seen Oregon play yet, but right now, Winthrop and UNLV are playing the best.

Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
Wisconsin will come back only to be beat by UNLV next round
Sounds fine by me.

Follow Me on Twitter!
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

And don't look now, but Notre Dame, who someone said was "dead", is now only down 10 with 8 minutes left. Nifty little 12-2 run...

Old 03-16-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Alando s getting the ball more, and now theyre getting some momentium