jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Wow can miami pull a upset on oregon 54-51 1:45 remaing
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Oregon in the elite eight, this can't be happening.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

its a one point game this is pretty crazy
Edit: three point game miami ball with 21.1 seconds left
Old 03-16-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

what a bad shot for the miami player
Old 03-16-2007, 07:00 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it's time for Illinois to play. I hope we win and I think we can, but I really dn't know what to say about this game. We have an extremely short bench, our best shooter is out for the year, McBride has been ice cold lately, and Randle is still hurt and can't do much.

I really can't make a prediction on my team. Let's put it this way, I won't be surprised with either result. It's been that kind of season. If we can make it a half court game, I like our chances, but if VT is able to get out and run we're in the trouble.

We've got nothing to lose in this game being the underdog so just leave it all out there. Win or lose I'm proud of my team.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Well it's time for Illinois to play. I hope we win and I think we can, but I really dn't know what to say about this game. We have an extremely short bench, our best shooter is out for the year, McBride has been ice cold lately, and Randle is still hurt and can't do much.

I really can't make a prediction on my team. Let's put it this way, I won't be surprised with either result. It's been that kind of season. If we can make it a half court game, I like our chances, but if VT is able to get out and run we're in the trouble.

We've got nothing to lose in this game being the underdog so just leave it all out there. Win or lose I'm proud of my team.
Well good for you but I want the Big Ten 4-0, this game is big for me.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Lets Go Niagra
theyre olny down by three its 10-7
niagra has talent, and they schouldnt be a 16 seed, they have a good team
Old 03-16-2007, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

anyone watching arizona-purdue. it sounded like verne lundquist had a heart attack.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
Lets Go Niagra
theyre olny down by three its 10-7
niagra has talent, and they schouldnt be a 16 seed, they have a good team
How many times are you going to repeat the same lame homer statement. OMG it's a tie game Niagara will win!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
How many times are you going to repeat the same lame homer statement. OMG it's a tie game Niagara will win!!!!
charron fisher, cliff brown were good
theres more talent than that
Old 03-16-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Niagra isn't winning, damn.

Anyways, Illinois and Purdue impressing, I DEFINITELY didn't expect this.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Looks like Niagra isn't winning, damn.

Anyways, Illinois and Purdue impressing, I DEFINITELY didn't expect this.
Don't worry. Niagara is the Wisconsin to Kansas' TAMCC. Niagara is the better team, and they'll come through in the 2nd.

But I'm glad to see Illinois and even NMSU doing good
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hopefully Ari, Illinois and Texas win. After Creighton and GT lost i'm mad.
I also accidently picked BYU over xavier, i coulda sworn i picked Xavier, i was cheering for them the whole game too

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i only have two losses stupid BYU and Notre Dame decided to lose. and Arizona is playing like crap

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:43 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These VT and Zona games could be bad for me. I need them to win.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

seriously wtf is wrong with verne lundquist? he keeps making these grunting noises and speaking at the same time.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
These VT and Zona games could be bad for me. I need them to win.
Me too, leaderboard bragging rights are at stake!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-16-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Illinois up 13. Now who could have seen that coming.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Kansas is blowing out Niagara, who could have seen that coming? Not jetsfuture who seems to have disappeared.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-16-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Arizona back within 4.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Illinois up 13. Now who could have seen that coming.
i did with ease. i just wonder whats up with Arizona. With Williams, shakur and Budinger i had high hopes... many Jerryd Bayless will revive them next year

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kansas is blowing out Niagara, who could have seen that coming? Not jetsfuture who seems to have disappeared.
Well I'm right here, but we were obviously kidding about Niagara. I picked Kansas and the Sabres are on, so I don't really care that much right now. I didn't expect a 40 point deficit, however. Hodge was angering me, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i know its so shocking(sarcastic)
Old 03-16-2007, 08:54 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
i did with ease. i just wonder whats up with Arizona. With Williams, shakur and Budinger i had high hopes... many Jerryd Bayless will revive them next year
But you only have them winning one game Martin Asante, I have them in the Sweet 16.