Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-02-2006, 03:08 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
DePaul beats Kansas!

I have no proof, but I totally called this upset
And that is the beauty of college Basketball.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:21 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DePaul beats Kansas!

It's pathetic what Bill Self is doing to that team. He's a terrible coach. Has no adjustments, doesn't know who to get his team up for games, and they're not disciplined at all.

It's a shame that recruits don't see this.

They lost to a DePaul team who lost to both Northwestern and Bradley (in fact they got waxed by Bradley). Pathetic, flat out pathetic.

Wonder what eazyb is thinking right now.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 03:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
DePaul beats Kansas!

It's pathetic what Bill Self is doing to that team. He's a terrible coach. Has no adjustments, doesn't know who to get his team up for games, and they're not disciplined at all.

They lost to a DePaul team who lost to both Northwestern and Bradley (in fact they got waxed by Bradley). Pathetic, flat out pathetic.

5 more years! 5 more years!
I hate Bill Self, but its alwasy fun to watch Kansas fall to these lower teams
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 03:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
DePaul beats Kansas!

5 more years! 5 more years!
I hate Bill Self, but its alwasy fun to watch Kansas fall to these lower teams
He couldn't coach his way out of a friggin box. And I'm not kidding you about that. He was a terrible pre-game planner at Illinois (we could have and should have won the National Title in 2001). He doesn't know how to make adjustments and all a team has to do to beat them is play zone because they have trouble knocking down the outside jumper.

And yet Weber, without pretty much 3 starters hangs in and could have beaten a ranked team in Maryland last week. Makes you wonder don't it.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:30 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

My God, Kansas is pathetic. How can Bill Self keep his job if he has this much talent and consistently loses to teams like Depaul, Oral Roberts, Bucknell, Bradley.....the list goes on and on.

I've said it before and i'll say it again....Bill Self is simply an awful basketball coach. I bet Illinois fans jump for joy that they have Weber instead of him after seeing these embarrassing losses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 04:31 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:

You know me too well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 06:24 PM    (permalink
snuff

Wonder what sweatness34 is thinking right now.
Old 12-02-2006, 06:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff

of course their losing because their players are hurt. Not because they are the inferior team. :roll:
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 06:29 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Quote:

of course their losing because their players are hurt. Not because they are the inferior team. :roll:
Its the home court advantage.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:14 PM    (permalink

Greg Oden = Beast

14 points 10 reb 5 blocks in just 23 minutes.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:19 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Quote:

Well the hell game were you watching, inferior team? :roll:

Or how about a 35 - 8 foul difference. I'm not one to blame a game on the refs, but they were pitiful tonight, they shot over 30 free throws, we shot about 9. They had 4 or 5 ridiculously bad calls that changed the momentum. Pruitt's two fouls at the end of the first half and beginning of the 2nd half were god awful. And the carry call on McBride was disgraceful.

And btw, when you're missing two of your best players, one of which is your best scorer and the other of which is your best all around player, um yea I'll say that was a reason. We should have won that game without 2 of our best guys, and also one of our reserves in Richard Semrau.

I'm proud of my boys though. They battled bad calls, foul trouble, and tired legs to almost pull it out. Arizona is a darn good team, but so are we. I won't take anything away form the Cats, they made the plays down the stretch to win the game. But there was no "inferior" team yo, and I'm sorry but you're an ass for saying that. Might want to watch the game again before you say that. An inferior team doesn't get up by 16 points and hold the lead for 3/4 of the game. An inferior team doesn't get in foul trouble, get outshot from the free throw line, and almost win the game. You my friend need to get your eyes checked if that's what you think.

And this again goes prove why Weber is one of the best coaches in the game right now. Taking a make shift lineup and almost beating one of the most talented teams in the nation.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2006, 07:22 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81
My God, Kansas is pathetic. How can Bill Self keep his job if he has this much talent and consistently loses to teams like Depaul, Oral Roberts, Bucknell, Bradley.....the list goes on and on.

I've said it before and i'll say it again....Bill Self is simply an awful basketball coach. I bet Illinois fans jump for joy that they have Weber instead of him after seeing these embarrassing losses.
Self is the Ron Zook of Basketball (although Zook is a much better coach then Self). He can't coach his way out of a paper bag.

Playing to your competition is a sign of a bad coach. He's a terrible X's and O's coach, he doesn't plan very well, and he doesn't adjust.

Self was great when he was here but I'm much happier with Weber. With less talent we're playing better. I for one can't stand him though because he bashed us when he left for recruiting purposes.

Quote:
Old 12-02-2006, 08:09 PM    (permalink
TiTaNsFAN 1014
Rookie

TiTaNsFAN 1014 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

being a current DePaul student, I'm lovin everybit of it :D
Old 12-02-2006, 11:21 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Greg Oden = Beast

Did anyone actually see him play? Those are beastly numbers, but what'd he look like out there?
Old 12-03-2006, 12:44 AM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

how the hell does North Dakota State beat the badgers last year and then maquette the next year
Old 12-03-2006, 01:28 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
how the hell does North Dakota State beat the badgers last year and then maquette the next year
As well as lose to the gophers.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:05 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
Quote:
Originally Posted by javon favre
Greg Oden = Beast

Did anyone actually see him play? Those are beastly numbers, but what'd he look like out there?
He looked pretty decent, needed to adjust some, shot free throws with his left hand. He'll improve. But a double double in 23 minutes can't be bad :P

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 02:41 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
DePaul beats Kansas!

yeah, but they just gave him a contract extension

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:13 AM    (permalink

AJ Ratliff is back baby!!!
Old 12-03-2006, 08:34 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Congrats on beating a terrible Charlotte team. 8) :P

Quote:
Old 12-03-2006, 08:38 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
:roll:
I was simply celebrating the fact that our freshman phenom looks like he is back in form after his injury-riddled season last year. I wasn't happy about how we played yesterday at all. We can't score at all, especially against the 2-3, and are way too sloppy. We're definitely not as good as I thought we would be at this point in the year. The only thing that keeps us in games is how good our defense is.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:40 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOw. I ******* hate ND state.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:59 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I was simply celebrating the fact that our freshman phenom looks like he is back in form after his injury-riddled season last year. I wasn't happy about how we played yesterday at all. We can't score at all, especially against the 2-3, and are way too sloppy. We're definitely not as good as I thought we would be at this point in the year. The only thing that keeps us in games is how good our defense is.
Dude I was just kidding, lighten up a little man.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2006, 03:31 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
WOw. I *********** hate ND state.

That was an embarassment. Marquette hasnt been plag well at all lately. possibly a let down from the Duke game but thats obviously something you need to overcome.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Dude I was just kidding, lighten up a little man.
Sorry.