Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-25-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1. Hibbert vs. Oden shall be a better test than Hansbrough vs.. Oden.
2. Im so happy G-town won, hopefuly i go back close to 7th place though its unlikely

3. If OSU wins and Florida wins, i think Greg Oden will make Noah's or Horfords draft stock lower.

Thats It

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:39 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Can't wait to see Oden v Hibbert :)
Oden will get the better of that match up, but Jeff Green will explode and win it for the Hoyas.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
UNC blew it pretty hard there. They could have won...
Reminds me a bit of Illinois/Arizona from 2 years ago.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

I'm so pissed off.

I had a comfortable 10 point lead and now its down to 2.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone was saying Hibert sucks and should be a 2nd rounder cause he's too slow, sure he isn't an amazing athlete but he is enormous and he showed his skill and athleticism. He should and will be a top 20 pick.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:42 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Reminds me a bit of Illinois/Arizona from 2 years ago.
Reminds me a bit of Illinois-VT this year
Old 03-25-2007, 06:43 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Everyone was saying Hibert sucks and should be a 2nd rounder cause he's too slow, sure he isn't an amazing athlete but he is enormous and he showed his skill and athleticism. He should and will be a top 20 pick.
Who was saying Hibbert sucks? I thought he was at least a top 15 lock all year long.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 03-25-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

im still mad about Kansas b/c of my bracket but at the same time my bruins won. if only the ducks won-it would be a Pac10 rematch and I would be like top few 1000 in the world prolly

critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan3 View Post
There goes my bracket.
quoted for truth

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Reminds me a bit of Illinois-VT this year
I have since blocked that game from my memory, but thanks for bringing it back up GB!

;)

Quote:
Old 03-25-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
im still mad about Kansas b/c of my bracket but at the same time my bruins won. if only the ducks won-it would be a Pac10 rematch and I would be like top few 1000 in the world prolly
I cannot count on Kansas in my bracket, therefore I don't pick them. Year in and year out they disappoint in the tourney.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy Hibbert is large.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

when are they updating the brackets. im probably gonna be tied for 17th place or something. Of OSU wins the Championship im Kriss

Old 03-25-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff Green is amazing, he didn't even have a spectacular game for his standards as he made some uncharacteristic moves but he still comes up huge in the biggest times and still scored 22 points, 12 rebounds, some great passes and blocks, the kid is legit a lock for top 10 pick should go top 5 but he isn't the sexy player that teams in the top 5 will draft.

Old 03-25-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

I hope somehow he goes to the Hornets.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
i guess you can dream

Old 03-25-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
Would be a great pick for them especially when CP3 is off the floor cause Green is like a Point Guard and you can run the team through him, he also is a great rebounder, scorer, and a true shutdown defender. Offensively he can play 4 positions and defensively he can guard all 5.

Old 03-25-2007, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

The great thing is that the lottery can move a team from #10 to #8 or something making a big difference.

Otherwise a team like Minnisota or Seattle (especially if they trade Lewis)

Old 03-25-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Phoenix should take him at #5 or 6 or where ever they choose, they wanna win now and Green is the most NBA ready player, he's Boris Diaw but with tons more athleticism and rebounding and defense. They could then trade Diaw for a late first rounder and get even more.

Old 03-25-2007, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Phoenix should take him at #5 or 6 or where ever they choose, they wanna win now and Green is the most NBA ready player, he's Boris Diaw but with tons more athleticism and rebounding and defense. They could then trade Diaw for a late first rounder and get even more.
I see them Taking, Ji Yianlian, Noah or Thabeet

Old 03-25-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Ho0k Em'
Pro Bowler

Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.Ho0k Em' could make a wolverine purr.

I officially hate UNC.

I think i'm gonna become a Duke fan.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:09 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em' View Post
I officially hate UNC.

I think i'm gonna become a Duke fan.
Being a Duke fan is worse

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Ty Lawson has a bright future but offensively today he just wasn't looking to shoot at all even when open. Dumbo also needs work but will be a lottery pick.

Old 03-25-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ty Lawson has a bright future but offensively today he just wasn't looking to shoot at all even when open. Dumbo also needs work but will be a lottery pick.
Is Dumbo Branden Wright?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Is Dumbo Branden Wright?
b.wright will be a top 5 pick if he leaves this year. imo a team like Milwaukee would take him at #3 or maybe the Celts/ Philly