Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
That doesn't mean he can't still dominate defensively like a bigger Ben Wallace, but he already has a better offensive game than Wallace and he's only, what 19? He's got the potential to be a great offensive player too. Hopefully it shows up tonight.
I hope it doesn't! :)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Do you any of you guys believe that Conley will be a better pro than Oden??? I really think Conley is the next TJ Ford!
Conley may and I think will be about as good as TJ Ford, but Oden will be better than both of them.

Tonights game: OSU 73, UF-69

I just think that OSU is good enough to keep it close til the final minutes where OSU is actually more experienced than UF in an area: close games where the season is on the line. Granted UF was close with Butler, but were never really down like OSU has been and they were obviously a better team than Butler. I just think that the pressure will get to UF when the game is on the line. The only reason they came back is to win the title again so if they lose the game, it won't be like losing 1 game it will be like losing a whole season, a whole year (and for Noah, millions of dollars, but that's even if they win). This is a lot of pressure and I've just got a feeling they'll crack late. They'll finally look vincible (Is that a word?) and OSU will take advantage of it and hoist the trophy. Seriously, is vincible a word? If not, I'm copyrighting it.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
If I remember correctly, didn't the OSU guys note that Green was much more passive than they anticipated?
Yep. Green just didn't show up IMO. I can see an off shooting night, but the guy was barely visible on the floor.

And as for Horford and Noah doubling down on Oden, you do that and that exposes your defense and tOSU will eat them up all day from outside the ark if they decide to try and double down. I'd think they'd be more focused on containing Conley, Butler, Harris, and Lewis myself. I'd rather let Oden beat me than Bulter, Harris, or Lewis from the outside personally

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:58 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I hope it doesn't! :)
Ok, I hope it shows up tonight.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going OSU tonight.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I'm going OSU tonight.
Well if your betting your on the right side.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:57 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost game time, I want OSU to win but I think Florida will win. I got Florida by 6

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Almost game time, I want OSU to win but I think Florida will win. I got Florida by 6
GO GATORS!!!!! :)

Old 04-02-2007, 07:59 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Yep. Green just didn't show up IMO. I can see an off shooting night, but the guy was barely visible on the floor.

And as for Horford and Noah doubling down on Oden, you do that and that exposes your defense and tOSU will eat them up all day from outside the ark if they decide to try and double down. I'd think they'd be more focused on containing Conley, Butler, Harris, and Lewis myself. I'd rather let Oden beat me than Bulter, Harris, or Lewis from the outside personally
Horford and Noah doubling Oden seemed to work last time...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the gators will repeat this year. it will be close but the gators will eventually pull away. 82-73
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

GO BUCKEYES! I love you Oden, you can have and then eat my babies!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:05 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
I think the gators will repeat this year. it will be close but the gators will eventually pull away. 82-73
I hope you're right!!! :)

Old 04-02-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Conley is so amazing... wooo!
Old 04-02-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
lol your funny.
how in the hell will florida score that much.
i think they ll win. but not scoring 82
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Iowa hires Tood Lickliter from Butler?

Great, have no idea who it is.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

wow brewer is down. this is huge, if its a big injuiry

edit: never mind he s ok
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
lol your funny.
Are you aware that they actually beat *tOSU 86-60 earlier this season? And they scored 80-90 points on numerous occasions. Not sure what the basis of your reasoning is.

* obviously that has no bearing on how this game will go since this is a different team now.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whistle-happy much, refs? Sheesh.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

That block was all that was amazing.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Osu All The Way!
________
Strawberry Cough

Last edited by OSUGiants17 : 05-10-2011 at 07:34 PM.
OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Corey Brewer is too damn good. God.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIchard needs a lot of credit for what he did in the first half, so far, protecting Noah/Horford, and working Oden.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:08 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speights is in the game ... man ... he's just throwing bodies out there to tire down Oden and make everyone else honest. I like it. That said, not many college teams have the size Florida has, so Florida can afford to do this.

To be honest, I almost think Ohio State is better off playing without Oden.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jets future View Post
lol your funny.
They have 40 at the half, it's not that big of a stretch...
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Florida plays anything like they're capable of in the 2nd Half, this ball game is over. When they get it going, they are hands down the class of College Basketball.

Florida is beating tOSU with limited production from Horford, Noah, and Humphrey. That's insane! Donovan is also proving why he's such a great coach. His game plan so far is genius. Run Oden all over the place, try to wear him out, pressure defense in the backcourt, limit Conley, and play zone. Thad needs to step up and devise a gameplan to get back in this thing.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote