Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still wondering who this Billy Dunavan guy that Packer speaks of is...
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Conley is the best player on the floor for Ohio State and Corey Brewer is for Florida. Without a doubt!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
If Florida plays anything like they're capable of in the 2nd Half, this ball game is over. When they get it going, they are hands down the class of College Basketball.

Florida is beating tOSU with limited production from Horford, Noah, and Humphrey. That's insane! Donovan is also proving why he's such a great coach. His game plan so far is genius. Run Oden all over the place, try to wear him out, pressure defense in the backcourt, limit Conley, and play zone. Thad needs to step up and devise a gameplan to get back in this thing.
I really think it's Florida's depth more so than his gameplanning. I think anyone here could come up with that plan, though at least he realized it, however obvious it should be.

In any case, this game was going to be won or loss behind the arc for Ohio State, and unfortunately Brewer's hot from out there. Oden attempting to shut down every single Big on the court is really hurting their defense against the three, though in reality, if they could just get hot from three, they'd be winning.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
Speights is in the game ... man ... he's just throwing bodies out there to tire down Oden and make everyone else honest. I like it. That said, not many college teams have the size Florida has, so Florida can afford to do this.

To be honest, I almost think Ohio State is better off playing without Oden.
Without Oden OSU isn't in this game. He's been their best player. Got to keep getting him the rock. Noah can't handle him down low.

Btw, Corey Brewer is the best player on the floor. And his draft stock is sky rocketing. He can go inside, outside, he's a great defender. I smell lottery pick!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, I didn't even know all but Humphries are juniors for the Gators.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I really think it's Florida's depth more so than his gameplanning. I think anyone here could come up with that plan, though at least he realized it, however obvious it should be.

In any case, this game was going to be won or loss behind the arc for Ohio State, and unfortunately Brewer's hot from out there. Oden attempting to shut down every single Big on the court is really hurting their defense against the three, though in reality, if they could just get hot from three, they'd be winning.
That's a big "if." Florida isn't giving them many open looks. It's all about execution my friend. UF is executing, OSU is not. That and UF is the better team and has been all year.

Like I mentioned earlier, someone besides Oden and Conley is going to have to step up. And so far Butler nor Lewis have (Harris has done a decent job on offense, nailing 2 threes).

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:20 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Damn, I didn't even know all but Humphries are juniors for the Gators.
That is truely scary but Noah, Horford, Brewer and Green will all be gone after the year so the SEC can breath easier

Old 04-02-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
That is truely scary but Noah, Horford, Brewer and Green will all be gone after the year so the SEC can breath easier
Can Noah get his foot ran over by a semi-truck ending his career instead?
Old 04-02-2007, 09:21 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Conley is the best player on the floor for Ohio State and Corey Brewer is for Florida. Without a doubt!!!!
Corey Brewer wanted to play for UK very badly... Tubby Smith didn't give him the time of day because he didn't think he would be good enough defensively and was too small for the SEC :rollseyes:
Old 04-02-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Corey Brewer wanted to play for UK very badly... Tubby Smith didn't give him the time of day because he didn't think he would be good enough defensively and was too small for the SEC :rollseyes:
Not good enough defensively??? Great recruting Tubby???

Old 04-02-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Not good enough defensively??? Great recruting Tubby???
Yeah, basically. Him and Chris Lofton both were dying to play for UK...

And people wonder why he was on the hot seat...
Old 04-02-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Green isn't going anywhere. He's a 2nd Round pick at best IMO. The other three though will be gone.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Green isn't going anywhere. He's a 2nd Round pick at best IMO. The other three though will be gone.
I have a feeling green will be gone too but I guess it's a toss up at best

Old 04-02-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oden is in beast mode and prince check ur messages i made your sig!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah Green should definitely return and prove himself as the focal point of the offense. I'm sure Florida will bring in a sick recruiting class, so he can lead them.

Edit: Noah should not even bother going to the NBA, because no one will accept his screaming granstand celebrations when he scores a layup in garbage time.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Oden is playing very well. Pretty much owning Horford on offense.

He should actually have about 4 more points if he gets some rolls on the rim. His offensive game has improved greatly this season.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Yeah, basically. Him and Chris Lofton both were dying to play for UK...

And people wonder why he was on the hot seat...
Imagine last year if we had:

PG Rondo
SG Lofton
SF Brewer
PF Azubuike(he was a junior when he left)
C Morris

Bench: Bradley, Crawford, Perry, Moss, Sparks, Thomas

It would have been beautiful.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gators are better with Chris Richard than Noah.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
Gators are better with Chris Richard than Noah.
Richard is very good and could easily start for basically every other team in the country.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

I think I predicted Oden having a big offensive game, thank you very much! :D

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

No one is doing anything aside from Oden. Toon, I have to disagree with your statement that they'd be better off with him out.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
No one is doing anything aside from Oden. Toon, I have to disagree with your statement that they'd be better off with him out.
Yea that's what I said too. He's the one keeping them in this game. Conley hasn't done much tonight, surprisingly...Except for that.

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Also, enough with the ticky tack fouls. Let em' play man.

Oh great Noah's back in. How in the world was this guy a 4 star recruit?

Quote:
Old 04-02-2007, 09:58 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

My god nothing will drop.

They all suck.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp View Post
My god nothing will drop.

They all suck.
They will burn.

They will both of them burn.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote