Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-16-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wake Forest has pulled down an amazing '08 recruiting class, 3 top 30 players... Looks like it saved Skip his job.

I can't wait for basketball to start, it's beyond fun being a UK fan right now.

Louisville should have a say in the Big East but I'm sure Gtown will take it in the end.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:42 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think it's gonna be a Duke/Carolina year as far as regular season goes. But I think someone will unseat them in the ACC tourney. I like Dukes team this year. Henderson is my new favorite Dukie after he owned Psycho-T last year. The site of that ***** crying while his nose bled kept me laughing for days on end.

My Guesses:
1. Duke
2. Carolina
3. State
4. Virginia
5. Virginia Tech
6. Clemson
7. Boston College
8. Maryland
9. Florida State
10. Wake Forest
11. Georgia Tech
12. Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Wake Forest has pulled down an amazing '08 recruiting class, 3 top 30 players... Looks like it saved Skip his job.

Louisville should have a say in the Big East but I'm sure Gtown will take it in the end.
Smith, Gurley, and Skeen need to step up this year for Wake though. They have zero experience and pretty much sucked ass last year.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 07-16-2007, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
US team for the Panamerican games, damn you have no idea how great it is to see Eric Maynor on this team getting some love, and apparently will be starting.
Josh Carter (Texas A&M), Joey Dorsey (Memphis), Wayne Ellington (North Carolina), Shan Foster (Vanderbilt), James Gist (Maryland), Roy Hibbert (Georgetown), Maarty Leunen (Oregon), Derrick Low (Washington Statei), Eric Maynor (Virginia Commonwealth), Drew Neitzel (Michigan State), Scottie Reynolds (Villanova), Bryce Taylor (Oregon), Kyle Weaver (Washington State), DJ White (Indiana).
It was a 5 day tryout and among the notable names cut were:
Mario Chalmers, Sean Singletary, Sherron Collins, Dominic James, Eric Devendorf, Chris Lofton, Jerel Mcneal, DeMarcus Nelson, Jon Scheyer, Tasmin Mitchell, Jon Brockman, Brandon Costner, Randall Falkner,Richard Hendrix, Brian Butch, all of those names cut are household college basketball names.
Eric Maynor...god that kid is great. Any guy that hits a clutch shot to beat Duke is alright in my book. I`m disappointed Lofton didn`t make it. He`s not overly big, strong or quick but he can play the game.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
I still think it's gonna be a Duke/Carolina year as far as regular season goes. But I think someone will unseat them in the ACC tourney. I like Dukes team this year. Henderson is my new favorite Dukie after he owned Psycho-T last year. The site of that ***** crying while his nose bled kept me laughing for days on end.

My Guesses:
1. Duke
2. Carolina
3. State
4. Virginia
5. Virginia Tech
6. Clemson
7. Boston College
8. Maryland
9. Florida State
10. Wake Forest
11. Georgia Tech
12. Miami
I highly doubt Duke upends Carolina. Carolina has the fastest PG in the country returning in Lawson, and Ellington will be beastly from outside. Hansbrough, Thompson and Stepheson will be monsters on the inside. Duke has no PG, their best offensive player left (that`s not saying much), and they don`t look like they have anyone ready to step up. Sorry to say it bud it`s the Heels this year. :)
Old 07-16-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
I highly doubt Duke upends Carolina. Carolina has the fastest PG in the country returning in Lawson, and Ellington will be beastly from outside. Hansbrough, Thompson and Stepheson will be monsters on the inside. Duke has no PG, their best offensive player left (that`s not saying much), and they don`t look like they have anyone ready to step up. Sorry to say it bud it`s the Heels this year. :)
dude, i wouldn't give two rat s***s to care about either one of them. I hope State mops the floor with both of their pansy asses.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 07-16-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

They just Aminu and Woods which is huge for them. Prosser is doing a hell of a job. PalmerToCJ, we got DeAndre Liggins for 2008 and two really good guys for 2010.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:13 PM    (permalink
DLS42
Veteran

DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.DLS42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
dude, i wouldn't give two rat s***s to care about either one of them. I hope State mops the floor with both of their pansy asses.
Righhhht. you'll get killed against carolina. Hope you destroy duke. ive heard that ellington has blossmed into a great player during the summer. who is gunna D up on Lawson or Hans?

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.
DLS42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually think NC State will do very well this year. They are coming back with Grant, Costner and McCauley and I think Hickson will do great this year.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42 View Post
Righhhht. you'll get killed against carolina. Hope you destroy duke. ive heard that ellington has blossmed into a great player during the summer. who is gunna D up on Lawson or Hans?
first off, lawson needs to find some offense before we worry about "d" on him. Handsjob is the biggest spaz in the history of ever. If you worry about stopping them, you'll lose. You need to shut down the other guys like ellington, frasor, ginyard, and maybe danny green. I'll take the fells/ellington matchup any day. We have a better frontcourt too. I know you're spilling your splooge over handjob, but it's the truth.

In fact, I'll put a lineup of:
Johnson/Degand
Fells
Grant
Costner
McCauley

with Hickson coming off the bench against anyone in the ACC. Tracy Smith will hold his own too. Keep sleeping on the Pack.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 07-16-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
They just Aminu and Woods which is huge for them. Prosser is doing a hell of a job. PalmerToCJ, we got DeAndre Liggins for 2008 and two really good guys for 2010.
Yeah I'm happy with the Liggins add. I wish it was a big man but he's a player so I'm happy.

We're sitting pretty solid with Jamychal Green (PF), Tyler Zeller (C) and John Riek (7'2 Center that may reclassify for '08... Is currently ranked #3 overall in '09). Then there's plenty of potential with wings and PG's in Chris Singleton, Darius Miller, Scotty Hopson, Sylvan Landesberg and the Rotnei Clarke/Willie Warren combo although I highly doubt Warren will come.

Zeller/Riek plus one of the wings and Clarke would be AMAZING. There's tons of good news coming out of the pickup games about Patterson and Legion, Patterson is apparently a beast already and Legion is shooting the lights out. Can't wait for the season to start. Our center situation is terrible though, Jared Carter probably won't be back till Christmas at the earliest which leaves Stevenson, Stewart and Williams for the 5... I think we'll be seeing a lot of 4 guard lineups, should be fun to watch.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah I'm happy with the Liggins add. I wish it was a big man but he's a player so I'm happy.

We're sitting pretty solid with Jamychal Green (PF), Tyler Zeller (C) and John Riek (7'2 Center that may reclassify for '08... Is currently ranked #3 overall in '09). Then there's plenty of potential with wings and PG's in Chris Singleton, Darius Miller, Scotty Hopson, Sylvan Landesberg and the Rotnei Clarke/Willie Warren combo although I highly doubt Warren will come.

Zeller/Riek plus one of the wings and Clarke would be AMAZING. There's tons of good news coming out of the pickup games about Patterson and Legion, Patterson is apparently a beast already and Legion is shooting the lights out. Can't wait for the season to start. Our center situation is terrible though, Jared Carter probably won't be back till Christmas at the earliest which leaves Stevenson, Stewart and Williams for the 5... I think we'll be seeing a lot of 4 guard lineups, should be fun to watch.
There are so many exciting possibilities. We should have a good team this year, but 2008 is what i'm really excited about.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

This year will just be fun to watch UK basketball. Last year we had no hope for the future but this year we do and there aren't big expectations for what happens this year so we'll take whatever we can get. I think Ramel/Joe will come on and Meeks will continue to improve... Then add in Patterson and Legion, I think we have a chance to contend for the SEC although I think Tennessee should easily take it. Regardless I think we're the sort of team capable of upsets, we'll just be really overmatched by teams that are big inside.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
first off, lawson needs to find some offense before we worry about "d" on him. Handsjob is the biggest spaz in the history of ever. If you worry about stopping them, you'll lose. You need to shut down the other guys like ellington, frasor, ginyard, and maybe danny green. I'll take the fells/ellington matchup any day. We have a better frontcourt too. I know you're spilling your splooge over handjob, but it's the truth.

In fact, I'll put a lineup of:
Johnson/Degand
Fells
Grant
Costner
McCauley

with Hickson coming off the bench against anyone in the ACC. Tracy Smith will hold his own too. Keep sleeping on the Pack.
You most certainly do not have a better frontcourt. That is erroneous. Your NCState homerism is blatantly ridiculous. Hansbrough averaged 18 and 8 last year. For you to say `you worry about stopping them and you lose`is so ******* dumb it`s ridiculous. Your homerism makes this argument pointless because even though Carolina`s team is much more talented than NC State, you will argue it till you`re blue in the face with nothing to back you up. You`ll probably beat Duke, you don`t have ashot vs. UNC.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Syracuse's projected Lineup:

PG- Jonny Flynn
SG- Eric Devendorf
SF- Paul Harris
PF- Donte Green
C- Arinze Onauku

Very unnexpierenced, but the potential is definitely there.
Harris and mostly Flynn are slowly turning me into an Orange fan. I really haven't cared for a Big East team since Ryan Gomes was at Providence.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 04:48 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

My Guesses:
1. Duke
2. Carolina
3. State
4. Virginia
5. Virginia Tech
6. Clemson
7. Boston College
8. Maryland
9. Florida State
10. Wake Forest
11. Georgia Tech
12. Miami
No way Tech is that high, and Miami will surprise some. Tech lost their team in the 2 headed monster of Zabian Dowdell and Jamon Gordon, also lost Coleman Collins. Granted they still have Deron Washington and AD Vassalo but they will once again be one of the worst, Clemson will also be very good.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
You most certainly do not have a better frontcourt. That is erroneous. Your NCState homerism is blatantly ridiculous. Hansbrough averaged 18 and 8 last year. For you to say `you worry about stopping them and you lose`is so ******* dumb it`s ridiculous. Your homerism makes this argument pointless because even though Carolina`s team is much more talented than NC State, you will argue it till you`re blue in the face with nothing to back you up. You`ll probably beat Duke, you don`t have ashot vs. UNC.
you mean like how McCauley averaged 14 and 7 and Costner averaged 17 and 7? Damn, don't let the facts get in your way either. Oh, my bad, I forgot Kerliner had that fearsome twosome of Thompson(5 and 2) and Stepheson(2 and 2). Do you honestly want to get into an ACC basketball discussion with someone who actually LIVES in North Carolina? I know buying ****** UNC apparel at Walmart somehow entitles half of the country to count themselves as UNC fans, but unless you've ever seen the campus, shut your god damn mouth telling me what I do or do not know about ACC basketball. Capisce?

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 07-16-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
US team for the Panamerican games, damn you have no idea how great it is to see Eric Maynor on this team getting some love, and apparently will be starting.
Josh Carter (Texas A&M), Joey Dorsey (Memphis), Wayne Ellington (North Carolina), Shan Foster (Vanderbilt), James Gist (Maryland), Roy Hibbert (Georgetown), Maarty Leunen (Oregon), Derrick Low (Washington Statei), Eric Maynor (Virginia Commonwealth), Drew Neitzel (Michigan State), Scottie Reynolds (Villanova), Bryce Taylor (Oregon), Kyle Weaver (Washington State), DJ White (Indiana).
Mario Chalmers, Sean Singletary, Sherron Collins, Dominic James, Eric Devendorf, Chris Lofton, Jerel Mcneal, DeMarcus Nelson, Jon Scheyer, Tasmin Mitchell, Jon Brockman, Brandon Costner, Randall Falkner,Richard Hendrix, Brian Butch, all of those names cut are household college basketball names.
Wooo DJ!

I can't remember a season of IU basketball that I've been this excited about. All the hype scares me a bit though.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I am HUGE on Scottie Reynolds. He is going to light it up.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
you mean like how McCauley averaged 14 and 7 and Costner averaged 17 and 7? Damn, don't let the facts get in your way either. Oh, my bad, I forgot Kerliner had that fearsome twosome of Thompson(5 and 2) and Stepheson(2 and 2). Do you honestly want to get into an ACC basketball discussion with someone who actually LIVES in North Carolina? I know buying ****** UNC apparel at Walmart somehow entitles half of the country to count themselves as UNC fans, but unless you've ever seen the campus, shut your god damn mouth telling me what I do or do not know about ACC basketball. Capisce?
A little angry and on the touchy side eh. Thompson and Stepheson didn`t play much last year because there was a top-10 pick in the way. Sorry, but seeing the campus is not a prerequisite to being a fan of a team. Calm the **** down and get off the ******* high horse you`re dick riding. You`re just so cool coming up with names like Handjob and dumb **** like that wow you`re cool. I guess I wouldn`t like the guy either if he was 4-1 against me since playing at UNC. On a parting note, once again, calm the **** down man. It`s a discussion, not you blowing your top because people have differing viewpoints that you do.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Harris and mostly Flynn are slowly turning me into an Orange fan. I really haven't cared for a Big East team since Ryan Gomes was at Providence.
Yeah I hope Flynn can come right in and give us the PG we've been missing. and Harris is jacked.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Do any of you guys think 4 star recruit Robert Sacre will get much playing time for gonzaga this year? he is 7'0-7'1 240lbs i belive... i played against this kid and he posted my ass up like i was 20lbs... or has anyone on here heard of him?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Last edited by HoopsDemon12 : 07-17-2007 at 01:35 PM.
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:09 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The Wake class also has two top 10 guys, the #3 and #10 recruits as of right now. Mostly bigs too, I believe they're listed as two centers and a combo forward (who I'd assume will end up playing the 3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
I am HUGE on Scottie Reynolds. He is going to light it up.
I'm huge on Scottie as well, he's going to have an awesome season. I can't wait to watch him next season, he's going to be amazing. Seeing how he does at the Panamerican games should be pretty cool as well.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:17 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
The Wake class also has two top 10 guys, the #3 and #10 recruits as of right now. Mostly bigs too, I believe they're listed as two centers and a combo forward (who I'd assume will end up playing the 3).
Ty Walker is amazing defensively, but is a bit limited on offense right now from what I've seen. Aminu is the real deal. Scary good how this guy can be. Not sure what to expect out of Woods though. Does anyone know if he is related to Loren Woods from a couple years ago that crapped out in the league?

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 07-17-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ty Walker is amazing defensively, but is a bit limited on offense right now from what I've seen. Aminu is the real deal. Scary good how this guy can be. Not sure what to expect out of Woods though. Does anyone know if he is related to Loren Woods from a couple years ago that crapped out in the league?
Not sure, but I know Tony Woods is definitely a very good player.