Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-05-2007, 08:07 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited for the first year of the John Beilein era to begin. Michigan isn't going anywhere this year with only one senior, but I'm hoping for future promise. I know Michigan will likely never be a big program ever again, but I'm hoping Beilein can bring some respectability back to the program.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
I agree with all of those as their stats will warrant it, but only Hibbert and Collison are legit lottery prospects. Lofton and Neitzel can carve out solid NBA careers with their niche's Lofton's shooting especially, while Hansborough can be the next Mark Madsen, Matt Bonner, Brian Scalabrine, etc...
yeah, I REALLY liked him his freshman year, seeing him manhandle duke. But after last year I realize that the only thing that makes him who he is is his hustle. He doesn't have the height or tools you would look for/want in a power forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Would anyone care to argue against the fact that it appears the best basketball this year will be played out West. Arizona, UCLA, USC, Washington State, Oregon, Cal, Arizona State, and Gonzaga are all very strong teams
how bout stanford?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colonial Athletic Association Preview
People always down play the Colonial conference but they have some great quality basketball going on. Everyone knows about George Mason in the final 4 two years ago. VCU made the sweet 16 last year beating Duke and nearly making the Elite 8. Drexel last season was ranked as high as 35 during the season and was one of the NCAA tourny snubs. Hofstra, UNC Willmington, and ODU all have made the tourney the past couple of years, they are most definitely a very underrated conference. As for this years Conference preview I project it to go like this:

1) Virginia Commonwealth University(VCU)- Coming fresh off the sweet 16 last year they are most definitely the hottest team. They did lose two huge players though, top scorer and dependable guard B.A. Walker, as well as athletic freak swingman Jessie Pellot Rosa who spent much of the early football season with the Jets as an experimental WR before getting cut. They do have though returning top player in the conference and now with national recognition in Eric Maynor. The gritty PG is big time as he took over the tournament with his clutch play, that play awarded him major playing time on the mens U-21 national team at the Pan-Am games which is a huge accomplishment for a small school guy playing with the likes of Roy Hibbert, Deon Thompson, Joey Dorsey etc. Maynor could be an early 2nd rounder when his college career is over, but he has so much more ball ahead of him. They still have center Will Fameni, Gwynn, Schuler, and Anderson. Couple that with the fact that they have the best coach in the conference in Anthony Grant. Grant could be coaching at any big time school if he wanted to. He is in line very soon for a major head coaching job.
2) George Mason University(GMU)- I really thought about putting GMU at #1 but because of the momentum VCU has I'll keep Mason at 2 for now, but both teams could be 25 win teams this year and will most likely dominate the conference. They hoist an amazing coach in Jim Larranaga and still have 2 of their best starters from their final 4 run in guard Folarin Campbell and Will Thomas as well as a major contributer from that squad 2 years ago in Jordan Carter. Campbell is a silky smooth scoring guard and should be a very good player in Europe. Forward-Center Will Thomas has a legit shot at the NBA. The lefty is a great rebounder and defender and crafty scorer inside. He was the man who single handedly brought them to the final 4 two years ago. He dominated Hilton Armstrong. John Vaughn and Dre Smith are supper guards while Monroe is a huge body while Birdsong should start to show why he was so hyped. Freshman Vlad Moldoveanu will have my eyes open for him. They were one Eric Maynor steal away from making the tournament last year.
3) Drexel University-They are really the only team I can see contending with the top 2. Frank Elegar is a bruiser of a player, one of those guys who is a top tier college player but won't make the NBA due to lack of position. Too small to be a big man too slow to be a guard, but in college basketball he is dominant. They also return Scott Rodgers and Hawthorne who are both capable scorers, but in comparison this squad just lacks the depth of the other two teams.
4) Old Dominion University(ODU)- They are a very hard team to predict much like GW of the A-10. They have great young talent but you just don't know how they will come together during the season. Brandon Johnson is the best on ball defender in the league. Gerald Lee and John Adams are also ready for breakout senior seasons. Let's not forget ODU beat final 4 team Georgetown last season.
5) James Madison- James Madison is going to be the most improved team in the conference this season, although after what they did last season that's not very hard to do. Juwann James, Pierre Curtis, Terrance Carter, and Joe Posey all averaged in double figures last season. All of those players other than maybe Posey should do the same this season. Abdulai Jalloh is the biggest player they have coming this year who transfered from Saint Joes in which he was an all conference performer, he is also joined by Texas Tech transfer Dazzmond Thornton.
6) Hostra- I think Hofstra will really struggle this season after losing the heart of the team in Loren Stokes and Carlos Rivera. They do however have returning Antoine Agudio who will likely contend for all conference player honors. He is the best scorer in this conference but the question is if he will get any help at all.
7) UNC-Wilmington- Fairly average team. Vladimir Kuljanin is their best player which is a plus since he is a big man. He played very well for Canada this past summer at the Pan American games. Todd Hendley is a similar type of player, while they get back TJ Carter who could prove to be the difference between them being a top 4 team or bottom of the pack team.
8) Towson- Towson is another team who is bound to shock some people. C.C. Williams is IMO the top distributor in the entire conference. Rodney Spurill has so much promise but he has yet to perform to what his talent would indicate. The key to their team however will be Tommy Breaux who is a great wideout on the football field but is an even better basketball player. They go as he goes.
9) Northeastern- Matt Janning is the only player on this squad really worth mentioning since he was the best frosh in the Conference last season, Ojougboh though is an interesting player and it will be interesting to see how he will perform this season. They are bottom dwellers though.
10) William & Mary- They’ll be in a ton of games but they won’t pull many out. Mann is a deadly 3 point shooter, and Alex Smith looked good for Panama, but I just don’t see enough inside for them to make any noise in this tough conference.
11) Delaware- This is a team that will lose their first 15 or so games but then will be around .500 for the rest of the season. Herb Courtney is a star in this league, and Brian Johnson is a solid point but they won’t be good until December when Marc Egerson and Jim Ledsome are eligible, both are transfers. Egerson is well known as being kicked out of school from Georgetown, he is a solid player and would have most likely started at the 2 guard for the Hoya’s last season had he not been kicked out preseason.
12) Georgia State- Leonard Mendez is a top 10 player in this conference but outside of him it is really a terrible team, they will be lucky to win 8 games this coming season.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Derrick Rose didn't take long to adjust to the college game.

The highly touted freshman had 17 points, six rebounds and five assists in his collegiate debut and No. 3 Memphis beat Tennessee-Martin 102-71 on Monday night in the 2K Sports College Hoops Classic.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=273090235

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
yeah, I REALLY liked him his freshman year, seeing him manhandle duke. But after last year I realize that the only thing that makes him who he is is his hustle. He doesn't have the height or tools you would look for/want in a power forward.

how bout stanford?
I would have added them if Robin Lopez wasn't ineligible
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

for the first time ever im more excited for tennessee men's basketball than i was about football. crazy.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
I'm excited for the first year of the John Beilein era to begin. Michigan isn't going anywhere this year with only one senior, but I'm hoping for future promise. I know Michigan will likely never be a big program ever again, but I'm hoping Beilein can bring some respectability back to the program.
as a wvu fan, you wont get any big recruits; he recruits for his system; also you see a ton of 3's; if the team is on, you should expect a win; if their not on, or even mediocre, expect a long night

i personally cant wait for the huggins era to start in morgantown

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Anyone else think that we could potentially see an all freshmen All-American team? Guys like Mayo, Rose, Beasley, DeAndre Jordan, and Eric Gordon could all make it
Hansbrough will for sure make the All American team so my answer to you is no their will not be all Fr.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

chris lofton has a chance at all-america as well if he stays healthy.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Would anyone care to argue against the fact that it appears the best basketball this year will be played out West. Arizona, UCLA, USC, Washington State, Oregon, Cal, Arizona State, and Gonzaga are all very strong teams
You also forgot top-25 Stanford.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
for the first time ever im more excited for tennessee men's basketball than i was about football. crazy.
its weird because i was and am much more excited about Uconn football than men's basketball

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just want to point out that derrick rose is straight cash.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
its weird because i was and am much more excited about Uconn football than men's basketball
its like the twilight zone.
anyone think UT's men and women could both win a title this year? i think the women will repeat but i think the me will choke out in the elite eight.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:34 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
its like the twilight zone.
anyone think UT's men and women could both win a title this year? i think the women will repeat but i think the me will choke out in the elite eight.
How's the post game looking for Tennessee this year? I like Duke Crews a lot but he's not really a true post player
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How's the post game looking for Tennessee this year? I like Duke Crews a lot but he's not really a true post player
i believe crews was suspended indefinitely for toking until he choked. but we still have wayne chism and tyler smith is supposed to be awesome, not to mention childress stepped up huge in the tourney so hopefully he'll keep that momentum going.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:40 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Commissioner Stern: I have a trade to announce. The Minnesota Timberwolves have traded the first pick of the draft to the Orlando Magic. With the first pick of the 2008 NBA Draft, the Orlando Magic select PG Derrick Rose!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:51 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ciao ciao Elliot Willaims.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:28 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
He definitely killed it last night.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:51 AM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

BucSappy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Derrick Rose is one of the most talented players I have ever seen in college basketball based on last nights highlights alone.

The kid is the prototype PG.
BucSappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSappy View Post
Derrick Rose is one of the most talented players I have ever seen in college basketball based on last nights highlights alone.

The kid is the prototype PG.
HAHAHA are you kidding me? Its on game against Tennessee Martin lets not get to carried away here by saying he is one of the most talented in college basketball history.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-06-2007, 10:56 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rose, Beasley, Love, Mayo, Gordon, etc. are an exciting crop of freshman talent. It will make for an excellent NCAA season. I am definitely looking forward to it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:06 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

One kid who im looking forward to watch as a freshman is Patrick Patterson. He committed to Kentucky, but played along side of OJ Mayo. I take nothing from Mayo I think hes great, but he always had a great player playing beside him. In his early years he had Bill Walker. Then last year when he transferred he had Patterson. I think Patterson will have a great season at Kentucky.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-06-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
One kid who im looking forward to watch as a freshman is Patrick Patterson. He committed to Kentucky, but played along side of OJ Mayo. I take nothing from Mayo I think hes great, but he always had a great player playing beside him. In his early years he had Bill Walker. Then last year when he transferred he had Patterson. I think Patterson will have a great season at Kentucky.
As a Kentucky fan, i'm pumped about Patterson. He just extremely talented and is a workhose as well. The only problem is, he doesn't have any help in the paint.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
As a Kentucky fan, i'm pumped about Patterson. He just extremely talented and is a workhose as well. The only problem is, he doesn't have any help in the paint.
He definitely is. Duke and Florida wanted him real bad. Im definitely going to be watching him tonight. Will Mike Williams the 6-11 center from England be getting alot of playing time?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-06-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

BucSappy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mike Williams looked pretty good at Big Blue Madness. Better than what I thought, which was garbage since he was a 2 star prospect (typical Tubby Smith underrecruiting).

I really want Ramel Bradley to be the next Acie Law under Gillespie. He has the talent.
BucSappy is offline   Reply With Quote