Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

BucSappy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Um you don't watch much college basketball do you? Go to any major school and you'll see fans jumping up and down, yelling, screaming, singing...The Orange Krush at Illinois does the same thing the Crazies do.
Only student section who I think is legit other than the Crazies is the Izzone and Maryland's student section. Haven't watch the Orange Krush so I can't judge them, but I'll look out this season.
BucSappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 04:58 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucs, you have a lot of games to watch if you think that. That kind of attitude is what is wrong with college bball today. People in general need to pay attention to the whole country. There's a ton of great basketball to watch and enjoy.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UWM crazies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cameron Crazies
Old 11-12-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
UWM crazies>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cameron Crazies
amen. amen. Cameron crazies are overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
And the UWM crazies are underrated, u know why? Yodachu is one.
Old 11-12-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
How are the Crazies overrated?
Old 11-12-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Bucs, you have a lot of games to watch if you think that. That kind of attitude is what is wrong with college bball today. People in general need to pay attention to the whole country. There's a ton of great basketball to watch and enjoy.
Oh I totally agree, but I don't get to watch as much basketball as I want to.

I have a friend and he watches basketball constantly, makes a lot of money betting games (like tens of thousands)
Old 11-12-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucSappy View Post
How are the Crazies overrated?

Because the entire ESPN Network has one giant mancrush on all of them.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Because the entire ESPN Network has one giant mancrush on all of them.
That doesn't make the Crazies overrated, it might make them overexposed if you feel that way but the Crazies are the most hyped fans in all of sports.

I wish Kentucky students got one tenth as hyped as the Crazies at football/basketball games.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That doesn't make the Crazies overrated, it might make them overexposed if you feel that way but the Crazies are the most hyped fans in all of sports.

I wish Kentucky students got one tenth as hyped as the Crazies at football/basketball games.

It makes them overrated because there are other places that get just as loud. Kansas, OK State, Michigan State, Illinois, etc
Old 11-12-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Wow New Mexico State is absolutely awful.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NMS is a joke. They are sooooo bad. Air balling open shots, horrible turnovers, can't hit free throws...Yuck.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
NMS is a joke. They are sooooo bad. Air balling open shots, horrible turnovers, can't hit free throws...Yuck.

they are honestly the sloppiest team I have ever seen.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:48 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Wow New Mexico State is absolutely awful.
Everyone should stop making fun of my team. We already suck at football.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Ugh come on. No presence for us from Scheyer.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:49 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Zo needs to start blockign out with more strength. Rebounding like a girl.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Nice set up from Paulus there
Old 11-12-2007, 06:52 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a block on that one? Scheyer was still moving on that one. NWS is really, really bad. Looks like school yard basketball out there. Duke is playing well though, I'll give them that but this is pathetic to watch.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:53 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Man Paulus is garbage...handle the ball. I think K needs to consider Pocius at PG. I love his handle and composure and I'm just not seeing it consistently from Paulus
Old 11-12-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Man Paulus is garbage...
You just finally realized this? Paulus has been overrated since he got to Duke.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

I'm really excited what I am seeing out of Gerald Henderson and Kyle Singler.

Once King develops his game around K's system I think Duke will be a team that must be reckoned with in March. Right now they are a good team, not great team...lacking that elite PG to take them to the next level and the bulk in the frontcourt to dominate.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
BucSappy
Veteran

Quote:
You just finally realized this? Paulus has been overrated since he got to Duke.
I see flashes of greatness but then he just doesn't put it all together consistently. Thought might he be able to be a little more of a leader out there for us this year. Not great but good is what I expect.

Lots of basketball yet to be played before I finally give the bust lable to Paulus.
Old 11-12-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Um Duke is not a very good team. No PG and no front court. Nelson, Henderson, Singler, and Scheyer are good players but outside of that not much to get excited about this year. King still needs to learn the game.

Force to be reckoned with come March? Um no. You'll struggle against better teams because um, well you have no front court and a PG who just isn't very good.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

And please explain to me how you're ranked #10 after losing your best player (which isn't saying much) and losing in the first round to VCU last season....Never ceases to amaze me on much the sports world has a hard on for Duke.

Quote:
Old 11-12-2007, 06:59 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Where's TitleTown at? I want to argue with him again about his Dookies....

Quote: