Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-22-2007, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to Jason Bennett on KSU? I know he was 7'3 and he had potential.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:59 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Umn as I said a week ago, Mason would dominate Kansas State, and they did, Will Thomas and crew are bound for another tourny run.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Kentucky won by a large margin yesterday. Patterson and Crawford were ripping it up. I've got to agree with Ghetto too about Dominic James. Personally, I think not only is he not NBA material but he's just flat out not that good. After his sophomore campaign, ESPN decided they wanted to start comparing him to Dwayne Wade. Those comparisons definitely wore off quickly. The guy misses so many shots and he's regressed an incredibly.
At best a poor mans Jameer nelson.

Old 11-22-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
Canadian guard Devoe Joseph chose to go with the maroon and gold of da Minnesota Gophers! God damn do I love Tubby Smith...I mean, this recruiting class of 08 that he's put together is just fantastic and he's already showing that he can put together wins with the bunch of scrubs he inherited from Daniel Monson's tenure.

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_7529977

Wow I knew our class was really good but 12th in the country? Tubby Smith is the man.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
And there is a vast difference between Dominic James and Jameer Nelson.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 06:44 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Umn as I said a week ago, Mason would dominate Kansas State, and they did, Will Thomas and crew are bound for another tourny run.
You definitely called that. Good Stuff Ghetto.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:42 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Wow I knew our class was really good but 12th in the country? Tubby Smith is the man.
that was before we got devoe joseph. now they're saying that we are top 10 at the least.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ASU has no business winning the PAC-10, but with how young our team is, I would be happy with an NIT birth. Next year is our year (just like I said last year).

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

George Mason vs. Villanova should be an interesting game today. Villanova is young, no seniors on the team and 5 of the players are frosh, 2 redshirt and 3 true freshmen. They are fairly talented though. Wouldn't be surprised regardless of the result, but it should be a fun game especially with GMU coming off a top 25 upset last night.

Last edited by derza222 : 11-23-2007 at 11:15 AM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The only similarities between Dominic James and Jameer Nelson are their size and body types
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
The only similarities between Dominic James and Jameer Nelson are their size and body types
Dominic James will never be an NBA player. Let alone a starting point guard in the NBA.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 02:28 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to Texas A&M and OSU tonight.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
I'm looking forward to Texas A&M and OSU tonight.

Me too. I want to see DeAndre Jordan and how the hell he is shooting 90 percent from the field. And OSU has really surprised me, they are playing very well right now despite losing basically their whole team. They just dominated a very talented Syracuse team last night. Kostas Koufus is a baller.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me too. I want to see DeAndre Jordan and how the hell he is shooting 90 percent from the field. And OSU has really surprised me, they are playing very well right now despite losing basically their whole team. They just dominated a very talented Syracuse team last night. Kostas Koufus is a baller.
Yea, this team isn't doing anything this year, but they already have 2 5 star recruits coming in next year (1 more seriously considering) added to this class and this could be a very very good team soon.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me too. I want to see DeAndre Jordan and how the hell he is shooting 90 percent from the field.
It's not hard to make 90% of your dunks
Old 11-23-2007, 05:00 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else think Michael Beasley is the best player in college right now? he's leading the nation with 30 points a game and a ridiculous 17 rebounds a game.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Anyone else think Michael Beasley is the best player in college right now? he's leading the nation with 30 points a game and a ridiculous 17 rebounds a game.
Too bad he couldn't help his team beat George Mason. Give me a well rounded player who helps his team win over a stat inflated player on a mediocre team
Old 11-23-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Too bad he couldn't help his team beat George Mason. Give me a well rounded player who helps his team win over a stat inflated player on a mediocre team
If you're gonna sit here and tell me he's not a well rounded player who helps his team win, you're insane. Take away his 30 points and 17 rebounds, Kansas State is 1-3.. But because he's there, they are 3-1. Not to mention, he's an excellent defender.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 09:25 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Kansas State barely beats UCF in OT. They sure look like a top 25 team
Old 11-23-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I honestly like Deandre Jordan much better as a prospect than Greg Oden. Oden obviously has an NBA body but he is a lot more maximized than people realize. He will make refinements but is a pretty close to finished product. 15+12 guy in the NBA but not that superstar people expect him to be. Jordan has so much room to be a monster. His body needs work but he has the body that when he fills out will be so impressive. What I like about him is that he has so much more natural feel than Oden, Oden is so cerebral, while Jordan feels through games. I think Jordan can be a dominant force in the NBA, just give him some time.

Old 11-23-2007, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WOO. FSU beats Florida in Gainesville. Now it's the football team's turn...
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Anyone planning on watching the UNC game tonight?
Old 11-23-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

BYU beat #6 Louisville tonight. I think Trent Plaisted of BYU will be playing in the NBA. He's an athletic big man who at 6'11" 245 lbs is rumored to have a 4.6 40 yard dash and a 41 inch running vertical.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:44 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i got tickets to a UConn game this year. I'm excited 'cause I didn't think I'd get to see them play being in Florida this year, but they play @ UCF December 28th, and im driving into Orlando for that day, and then flying out of Orlando back to CT where im staying for good.

Today was a good day.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

#14 Gonzaga lost to Texas Tech tonight in Anchorage, Alaska. This is going to be a very down year for Gonzaga if the season continues this way