Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-06-2007, 10:44 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Tonight on ESPN 2 you can watch one of the most underrated and unknown players in the nation. Devan Downey of South Carolina takes on Providence.
In addition to Downey, you can watch the incredible athlete that is Weyinmi Efejuku on Providence.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
In addition to Downey, you can watch the incredible athlete that is Weyinmi Efejuku on Providence.
Hes putting up pretty good numbers this year, but I expect him to be a monster next year.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 07:04 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Downey gave work to Providence in the first half. Lets see if he can keep it up in the second.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-06-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

South Carolina wins and Downey drops 21.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-06-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
South Carolina wins and Downey drops 21.
Twas a great game. I hope LSU/Villanova turns out to be just as good. Looks a little sloppy early.

Over on the Duece. St. Edwards (OH) vs. Campbell (CA)

St. Edwards
#24 Delvon Roe - Michigan State
#25 Pritchard - Indiana
#21 - Don't know if he's going anywhere, or if he's a Sr, but he's loooked good.

Campbell
# 11 Jrue Holliday - UCLA

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football

Last edited by NYGibril28 : 12-06-2007 at 08:47 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i felt it should be put in there

st.eds vs campbell on espn right now

st.eds is the city next to mine and one of my friends cousins, who actually lives on my street, plays for st.eds. pretty cool to see them on nat tv
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:19 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i felt it should be put in there

st.eds vs campbell on espn right now

st.eds is the city next to mine and one of my friends cousins, who actually lives on my street, plays for st.eds. pretty cool to see them on nat tv
yeah, i mentioned it too. Delvin Roe is outplaying Jrue Holliday right now,

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 12-06-2007, 09:23 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah, i mentioned it too. Delvin Roe is outplaying Jrue Holliday right now,
he threw it down on his face
Old 12-06-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

there he is conor tilow. ive played with him at the rec, pretty ******* good.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
there he is conor tilow. ive played with him at the rec, pretty ******* good.
ha he had the chance to win it
Old 12-06-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
ha he had the chance to win it
they should have gotten the ball to Roe. He got selfish, trying to be a hero, give the ball to your star.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 12-06-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

LSU is athletic. They are very long. They could be a very disrputive team. They are skinny though. Small and skinny.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 12-06-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LSU is athletic. They are very long. They could be a very disrputive team. They are skinny though. Small and skinny.
They've really gameplanned very well against us. The 3 is a very important aspect of the game for 'Nova, and they've focused on taking that away forcing us to drive inside, where we just can't match up with then and they're blocking a lot of shots. Besides that, their players just match up against ours very well, and they've really gotten in our heads.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
damn, JR Inman is soo good. he'll be in the NBA in 2 years.
My Lafayette boys played well against you guys last night...I was impressed. That school is literally a stones throw away from my house. My buddy and I used to go to all of their games. They havent been good in years but, this season, they look like a solid squad...Could actually win the Patriot league this year...no more Bucknell dominance.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU is about to blow a 21 point lead.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
LSU is about to blow a 21 point lead.
Villanova Wins! I don't know why I kept watching after it was a blowout, but I'm glad I did. That was crazy.
Old 12-06-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

That's why the Patriots run up the score. To prevent comebacks like that. No lead is ever safe, especially in professional sports.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 12-07-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Olson will not return until next season:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3144989

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-07-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Olson will not return until next season:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3144989
Yup, saw it yesterday...this really hurts. I figure he's most likely done, he continues to deny that it's health related but, most seem to think that it is just that. Hopefully, all is well with him...I would love for him to return some day...but, if he doesnt, the man is a freaking legend and he will be greatly missed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-07-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Yup, saw it yesterday...this really hurts. I figure he's most likely done, he continues to deny that it's health related but, most seem to think that it is just that. Hopefully, all is well with him...I would love for him to return some day...but, if he doesnt, the man is a freaking legend and he will be greatly missed.
Budinger and Bayless are definitely gone after this season.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-07-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wonder if Brandon Jennings will keep his commitment. He already changed it once from USC to Arizona, maybe he will change again...

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, that's pretty much a given...at least next year we get, Jennings. It sure would be crazy if they all stayed though, we'd be NC bound.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-07-2007, 12:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I wonder if Brandon Jennings will keep his commitment. He already changed it once from USC to Arizona, maybe he will change again...
He better keep it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-07-2007, 12:55 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
4 of the 5 big time recruits said they are still going to Arizona next year no matter what happens. 1 kid said no comment. So no matter what Arizona still has a very nice class coming in next year.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 12-07-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

John Brady is the worst coach ever.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote