Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-06-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
You like apples jaghombre? how bout dem apples? :)
I kid, I kid. Florida is damn good for losing so many great players.
lol...yea, after I posted that first post in this thread Tenn went on a 20 something to 2 run and ended up just whooping UF's ass...I really thought we could pull it off but youth and inexperience did us in...Calathes is a badass though...

Lofton is a pure freak!
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
lol...yea, after I posted that first post in this thread Tenn went on a 20 something to 2 run and ended up just whooping UF's ass...I really thought we could pull it off but youth and inexperience did us in...Calathes is a badass though...

Lofton is a pure freak!
Yea, Chris Lofton reminds me of myself in my younger more daredevilish glory days. Then you get to high school and no one passes....
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 02:17 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea, Chris Lofton reminds me of myself in my younger more daredevilish glory days. Then you get to high school and no one passes....
Everyone's trying to be a "me" player because that's what the NBA wants.

and me being an LSU fan is like being a masochist during this season.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:16 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've said it before, but I think Tennessee will win the National Championship this year. They are very well coached and arguably the best shooting team in the entire country. If they are hot come tourney time, it will be very difficult to stop them.

GO UCONN!!!!!!!

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post

GO UCONN!!!!!!!
I'm so pumped for tonight, how long can we keep this streak up? I love how I get all of our conference games so I get to scream at Adrien til I lose my voice.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
I'm so pumped for tonight, how long can we keep this streak up? I love how I get all of our conference games so I get to scream at Adrien til I lose my voice.
Ahh Adrien. He's a great player, but he's not the type of player you run your offense around. Adrien is a banger. He gets offensive boards and maybe a pass of a penetration. Sticks should get a lot more looks than he does. No more dumping it into Adrien and letting him travel or throw up a hook shot that occasionally goes in. A Jaysies for Daysies as i like to call him is the best PG in the Big East, and arguably Top 3-5 in the country.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 02-06-2008, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Everyone's trying to be a "me" player because that's what the NBA wants.
and me being an LSU fan is like being a masochist during this season.
Yup its a shame. I could really shoot and play some D. Nobody thinks the 5'10 white boy can do anything though. :(
Old 02-06-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not feeling UT... I think they make the elite 8 or sweet 16 and lose, if you slow their style of play down they can be beat. Florida tried to play fast with them, you've got no chance if you do that. They do have a lot of scorers so it wouldn't surprise me, it'd be VERY interesting to see them run into UCLA.

ESPN's national championship game UNC/Duke is tonight (in case you've missed the 9,000 plugs of it)... Can't stand Vitale, I'd be more tempted to watch if he wasn't there.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think Duke's gunna tear UNC apart...without Lawson, UNC can't handle Duke's perimeter game...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
I'm not feeling UT... I think they make the elite 8 or sweet 16 and lose, if you slow their style of play down they can be beat. Florida tried to play fast with them, you've got no chance if you do that. They do have a lot of scorers so it wouldn't surprise me, it'd be VERY interesting to see them run into UCLA.

ESPN's national championship game UNC/Duke is tonight (in case you've missed the 9,000 plugs of it)... Can't stand Vitale, I'd be more tempted to watch if he wasn't there.
The key to beat Tennessee is to press them number one. Two is to put them on the foul line. Three is get them in foul trouble early. That would hurt their depth and make them more tired.
Old 02-06-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
The key to beat Tennessee is to press them number one. Two is to put them on the foul line. Three is get them in foul trouble early. That would hurt their depth and make them more tired.
it's weird...UF did that the whole first half last night and they ran out to a 16-3 lead and went into halftime with a four point lead...then for some reason they just stopped doing what they were doing...weird
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
I think Duke's gunna tear UNC apart...without Lawson, UNC can't handle Duke's perimeter game...
I respectfully disagree. Wayne Ellington would like a word with you. Kid can go shot for shot with anyone the Dookies put out there. Plus, who's got Hansbrough?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:58 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another big win....Thabeet with 7 blocks when he should've had about 12.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Plus, who's got Hansbrough?

No one so far.

This one's going down to the wire. Great game so far.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:26 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Hansbrough this, Hansbrough that. Is there even a game going on or is it just another lovefest for white players.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2008, 08:32 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Another big win....Thabeet with 7 blocks when he should've had about 12.
Adrien did something!

Last non-conference game Saturday vs. GT. Hopefully I'm there.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 02-06-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i bet $20 on UNC so lets go Tar Heels

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Syracuse.. Ncaa Bid..... :(
Old 02-06-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Adrien did something!

Last non-conference game Saturday vs. GT. Hopefully I'm there.
Sweet. Good luck getting there. I think I'll make a trip for the Big East finals. My dad's also a fan but I've been too busy to go in the past. I can make an exception with how things are going right now. This team really excites me.

I missed about 10 minutes of the game, but Adrien stuck to what he's good at when I watched. Wait around the basket for Price to make him look good, and bash some heads on defense. His touch is good around the basket but he doesn't have that uncanny scoring ability where he makes plays on his own, especially not off the dribble. He did have that nice turnaround Wayne Simien fadeaway on the baseline against (Pittsburgh I think?). I watch him and all I think about is Joey Graham. Should be an NFL TE, lol.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-06-2008, 09:05 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Take This Ish Over Nolan Smith
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

much to my dismay Duke won.. god I hate them. What it came down to was Duke shot ungodly from the arc, the loss of Lawson was too much, and Ellington and Danny Green played like crap. Duke couldn't handle Hansbrough though..

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 10:28 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I still think it's all in slowing the game down, doesn't let them use their athleticism as well and they'll beat just about anyone in a foot race. They didn't get into a lot of foul trouble and didn't get pressed by UK but UK won because in the 2nd half the game was slowed down.

They're very good at imposing their will on teams, I'd say at most they lose 2 more SEC games.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Teams that press dont like to be pressed.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
I respectfully disagree. Wayne Ellington would like a word with you. Kid can go shot for shot with anyone the Dookies put out there.
Yeah UNC can shoot with King, Singler, Scheyer, Nelson, and Paulus? Why would you even say something so foolish like that to set yourself up? Duke is one of the top three point shoot teams in the nation,( in fact they're kinda three ball whores) they showed this tonight. UNC is great with transition and fast ball, the perimeter game is unimportant to their game plan, they either run and gun or pound it into Tyler.Quite frankly, they're not too impressive at the perimeter offense/defense.

Lawson being out was huge, but I still don't know if UNC can handle Dukes depth, well see when they both meet healthy thought, eh?

Oh yeah, Sweetness. Paulus still bad? Singler still the most overrated recruit?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote