Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-18-2008, 11:58 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbigbody View Post
My boys are waxing the aggies. If DJ Augustin plays like this, who can stop em?
Errm Memphis, UNC, Duke (barf), Tennessee, Kansas....I'll just stop there

Texas is a very solid team but I don't think they have the horses to keep up with the elites.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
The Vols are overrated??? They have two losses all year and they play in the SEC; which is not top heavy but is deep. They've lost two games on the road (Texas and Kentucky) and they're are probably a more athletic team than Memphis. Memphis got away from a lose on Saturday but this Saturday will be a different story
I completely disagree with you about the SEC. I would say that it is by far the worst conference of the BCS conferences. Besides for Vandy and maybe Miss. State, I really don't see anything special about anyone else in that conference.

To go conference by conference of who I think would beat the Vols:

ACC: Duke, UNC, Clemson
Big 10: Indiana, OSU, MSU, Purdue
Big East: UConn, Marquette, Louisville
Big 12: Kansas, Texas
PAC-10: UCLA, Wazzu, Stanford, Arizona, USC

All of those teams have impressed me much more than the Volunteers this season. I will predict that if they have a #1 seed, they will not make it to the Sweet 16.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:21 AM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Does anyone else think Texas is a top 5 team right now who will make a serious run in the tourny? This team's got some big time playmakers on offense AND defense and overall is just very solid.

- Beat Tennessee by 19 points.
- Beat UCLA by 2 points
- Beat Kansas by 3 points

Those are all supposedly the best teams in the country right now...yet Texas beat all of them...not to mention they've beaten many other very good teams who are just shy of being ranked.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
Does anyone else think Texas is a top 5 team right now who will make a serious run in the tourny? This team's got some big time playmakers on offense AND defense and overall is just very solid.

- Beat Tennessee by 19 points.
- Beat UCLA by 2 points
- Beat Kansas by 3 points

Those are all supposedly the best teams in the country right now...yet Texas beat all of them...not to mention they've beaten many other very good teams who are just shy of being ranked.
They don't have the depth to win the tournament though
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:55 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I completely disagree with you about the SEC. I would say that it is by far the worst conference of the BCS conferences. Besides for Vandy and maybe Miss. State, I really don't see anything special about anyone else in that conference.

To go conference by conference of who I think would beat the Vols:

ACC: Duke, UNC, Clemson
Big 10: Indiana, OSU, MSU, Purdue
Big East: UConn, Marquette, Louisville
Big 12: Kansas, Texas
PAC-10: UCLA, Wazzu, Stanford, Arizona, USC

All of those teams have impressed me much more than the Volunteers this season. I will predict that if they have a #1 seed, they will not make it to the Sweet 16.
Duke and UNC could certainly beat them but not Clemson

Wisconsin would be the only Big Ten team and you didn't even have them listed. State and indiana are two of the most overrated teams in the nation.

UCONN is playing really well right now but with Tennesee's speed they would eliminate Thabeet's defensive presence. Marquette is a very underachieving team. Louisville could give them a run but I think Tennesee would get by.

Kansas could beat them but I think it'd be a case where they'd split every game they'd play. Texas is very good but they have their moments of greatnes and then head scratchers.

UCLA is the only Pac 10 team who could beat them half the time. Wazzu is a nice story still but they don't have the athletes. Stanford's big Lopez brothers would be eliminated by the speed like UCONN. Arizona would need to play one hell of a game. USC is too inconsistent.

By the way the Big Ten is the worst of the BCS conferences. Purdue is leading the conference and they'll get a rude awakening in the tourney. Wisconsin is probably the best overall team. Indiana and State are overrated. Ohio State is average, Minnesota is improving, and the rest of the schools are awful.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:55 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How in the world could one hate Pearl Sweetness?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

So has beasley cleaned up his act off the floor, or is he still an ass that dominates every team he faces?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UConn will be playing DePaul tonight at 7PM, so I'm really looking forward to that game. Our talent off the bench is really amazing, which is why I think we could go far in the tournament. Wiggins has been great coming off the bench and really adds a new dimension to our team.

Not to mention AJ Price has been superb. He's a true PG for us. Really distributes the ball well and scores well too.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:06 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally got to see Thabeet for a game and he's not overly impressive. Sean Williams was easily a better prospect. Thabeet can block most anything, but he can't really do anything else and I don't see him being coordinated to be able to learn how to do anything else. He does remind me of a raptor though as he "runs" down the court.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
I finally got to see Thabeet for a game and he's not overly impressive. Sean Williams was easily a better prospect. Thabeet can block most anything, but he can't really do anything else and I don't see him being coordinated to be able to learn how to do anything else. He does remind me of a raptor though as he "runs" down the court.
Yes, but the improvement between last year and this year is like night and day. If he sticks around another year and improves some more, he could be a real stud at the next level. Plus, he's got the frame to fill out as he's 7'3, 265. For a man his size, he's not too bad at running down the court.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post

UCONN is playing really well right now but with Tennesee's speed they would eliminate Thabeet's defensive presence.

We might not beat Tennessee if we played each other, but to say it would be because of overwhelming speed is very ignorant. Price, Wiggins, Robinson & Adrien, plus Thabeet moves very well for a big man. I thought Austrie was slow but he went the length of the court pretty quickly against USF. We are a very fast team and even more explosive than fast. If we lost to Tennessee it would be because of 3-pt shooting, and tonight Thabeet had several blocks on fast breaks, as did Adrien and Robinson.

Quote:
That's like saying Shaq isn't good because he can only score from inside 10 feet and all he does is patrol the basket. Thabeet's touch around the basket is uncanny for his size and lack of experience. He's extremely coordinated and a very fast learner. All he needs to do is work on his basketball instincts, which will come with time. His potential is off the charts, my friend. I'm not sure which Thabeet you saw.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by etk : 02-19-2008 at 09:36 PM.
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
That's like saying Shaq isn't good because he can only score from inside 10 feet and all he does is patrol the basket. Thabeet's touch around the basket is uncanny for his size and lack of experience. He's extremely coordinated and a very fast learner. All he needs to do is work on his basketball instincts, which will come with time. His potential is off the charts, my friend. I'm not sure which Thabeet you saw.
The one on the court? He could potentially be a monster shot blocker (really, he already is), and yeah, if he did bulk up, he could be a solid rebounder (though I must say, it doesn't appear as if he can put on that much weight). I did see good form out there, but he was just getting pushed around like crazy. "Extremely coordinated" seems like quite the stretch, though. He gets some baskets to go in certainly, but his post game is ugly. Personally, I don't see that ever really developing, but to each his own. I'm obviously not saying he'll be bad, but I just don't think he'll become this great, well-rounded player. Not sure what you were going for with the Shaq reference, however.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
The one on the court? He could potentially be a monster shot blocker (really, he already is), and yeah, if he did bulk up, he could be a solid rebounder (though I must say, it doesn't appear as if he can put on that much weight). I did see good form out there, but he was just getting pushed around like crazy. "Extremely coordinated" seems like quite the stretch, though. He gets some baskets to go in certainly, but his post game is ugly. Personally, I don't see that ever really developing, but to each his own. I'm obviously not saying he'll be bad, but I just don't think he'll become this great, well-rounded player. Not sure what you were going for with the Shaq reference, however.
The guy's been playing for like five years, some of which was in Africa. Of course he's going to be raw. And you don't see his post game ever developing? With a decent big man coach, the guy will be a stud. People questioned whether Andrew Bynum's post game would develop. How's that working out?

You're telling me that frame can't put on weight? Bull ****. The kid will be fine once he packs on 20-30 quality lbs and his post game can easily be refined. Defense is a skill that is much harder to teach and Thabeet's already gone that, and his progress from his freshman year to sophomore year is like night and day.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He does get pushed around a lot, but I don't see it affecting his game very much. He's actually been taught to back away from bigger forwards that back him down to create space for a shot block, and it has worked to an extent. As for his coordination, you obviously have no clue what he was like as a freshman. He couldn't catch a pass or even hit the rim with a hook shot or layup. Now he's catching the ball in the post, using a drop step and using touch nicely over defenders to score. For a guy who's 7'3 270 he moves laterally very well and has good quickness. I'm not sure how you define coordinated, but if you wanna see a lack thereof, look no further than Jonathan Mandeldove and compare him to Thabeet. What's ugly about his post game? As a freshman he would get the ball in the paint, bring it down and get it stripped or blocked. Now he's making layups with 3-4 guys around him clawing at the ball and altering his shots. All he has to do is back in defenders and use his touch to score, or go up strong, all things he does this year and didn't do last year. Why go fancy when simple is working for him?

He doesn't need to become this great, well-rounded player. All he has to do is block shots, rebound and score from close range, all while taking care of the ball. He already does most of that very effectively. I think you're being too harsh in evaluating a raw big man.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-19-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vols have 2 losses against the #2 SOS, don't think you all have seen them play much. People can beat down the SEC like they do every year but every year we have 3 or so teams in the sweet 16.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
The Vols have 2 losses against the #2 SOS, don't think you all have seen them play much. People can beat down the SEC like they do every year but every year we have 3 or so teams in the sweet 16.
Theres no point in arguing it right now. Everyone just automatically assumes the SEC is awful because Kentucky is not a power house. They'll see tourney time though.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:54 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Alright. Well, we'll see about Thabeet. A little misunderstanding of what I said here and there, but that's fine. I'll wait until he's ready to come out (and then once he's in the NBA, we can see how he does) for further evaluations.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think etk pretty much made the point I would have. The difference between Thabeet his freshman year and sophomore year is astonishing. He use to drop passes all the time and his scoring was atrocious at times. Not to mention he would constantly lay bricks at the free throw line.

Our coaches have done super job and his work ethic is excellent. He's a good guy who's willing to learn. I go to UConn and have seen the guy at games, he's an absolute monster who could easily add a solid 15+ pounds to his frame.

I'm quite certain he'll be here for 4 years which will be a great opportunity for him to learn even more. His upside is amazing.

I feel like he dominated that game against DePaul. You have to remember that he was also banged up in that game too earlier on. Along with Adrien.

For those who didn't watch the game, Thabeet scored 16 points, had 13 rebounds, and 7 blocked shots. Freakin' awesome game.

I'm so stoked about this team going forward. We just need to keep Wiggins in for when we really need to hit some outside shots.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:43 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Theres no point in arguing it right now. Everyone just automatically assumes the SEC is awful because Kentucky is not a power house. They'll see tourney time though.
The SEC doesn't have the media powerhouses like the Big East does and doesn't have ESPN screaming about them like they do the ACC. People go off perception, they see/hear more about the ACC/Big East so they assume they're better. No one thought Vandy was any good last year but anyone that watched them only stopped by a bad call.

The Pac-10 usually gets slighted as well but it seems like they're getting their due this year finally. Every year the SEC and Pac-10 usually do the best in the tournament.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:00 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
How in the world could one hate Pearl Sweetness?
Do some research on google and come back to me....He did some shady, shady stuff to Illinois Basketball.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:13 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I'm quite certain he'll be here for 4 years which will be a great opportunity for him to learn even more. His upside is amazing.

I'm so stoked about this team going forward. We just need to keep Wiggins in for when we really need to hit some outside shots.
Really? Where do you get that idea? I hope he does but we're already recruiting his replacement and I doubt he stays even one more year. What about Price?

Wiggins is VERY streaky, both as a shooter and regarding turnovers. I like him a lot but he can get a bit frantic so don't count on him too much. Dyson will give us a huge lift even if he just comes off the bench to provide a shooting spark against zones.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-20-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In or out: Syracuse

I say out.

Old 02-20-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UNC up 3 at the half against NC State. They are nothing without Lawson.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:17 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN is doing another one of those stupid lists of the Top College Basketball players of all time...again, they put Michael Jordan in there...does anyone else think he shouldn't be on this list. There are so many great COLLEGE basketball players, Jordan was great for his time, but overall, I don't think he belongs in the top 15 of this list.
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:20 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Len Bias should be near #1 and yeah I agree.. I don't think Jordan was that outstanding of a college player

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote