Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-16-2008, 08:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't decide if USC in the final four is too much of a stretch. Other than Kansas I think they're the most talented team in that region.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I can't decide if USC in the final four is too much of a stretch. Other than Kansas I think they're the most talented team in that region.
If Wisconsin can take them in the half court, which is what they do, they should handle USC.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I have Tennessee, Kansas, Memphis, and UCLA in the Final Four right now. That will probably change though, I'm not sure I buy three #1's and one #2 in the Final Four.
Why not? That's very safe and actually very likely....from what I can remember, there's generally been at least 2 #1 seeds in most of the Final Four's...at least recently.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know where I can find an NIT bracket? Gotta fill one out for my Noles!
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
Anyone know where I can find an NIT bracket? Gotta fill one out for my Noles!

pretty sure they're not out yet.
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC is certainly capable of a few more surprises. ;)
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NIT has been announced, just can't find any brackets.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally think that BYU will give UCLA a fit...similar to OSU vs. Xavier last year...BYU has the defense and post players to stick with UCLA

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:56 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
I personally think that BYU will give UCLA a fit...similar to OSU vs. Xavier last year...BYU has the defense and post players to stick with UCLA
I don't buy them getting past A&M, they've been very good this year with some big wins...

Old 03-16-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
I don't buy them getting past A&M, they've been very good this year with some big wins...

Who have they beaten other than Louisville, when Louisville was terrible earlier this year.
Old 03-16-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Haven't seen BYU play, interesting...

I was hoping for Texas A&M vs. UK... Turgeon would be on meltdown.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:01 PM    (permalink
alca1992
Veteran

alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.alca1992 could make a wolverine purr.
Default what major upsets do you have in your bracket?

i have Butler (7) upsetting Tennesee (2)

I have Villanova (12) upsetting Clemson (5) and Vanderbelt (4) and going to the elite 8.

i have Arizona (10) upsetting Duke (2)

my final four has all the #1 seeds except memphis where i have Stanford (3) instead.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:01 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvot9 View Post
BYU will shut down that perimeter offense for Texas A&M, which has been the only reason that A&M has done relatively well lately

I'm turn between Baylor and Purdue, I think I'm going with Baylor though

Anyone think Notre Dame can beat UNC

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Who have they beaten other than Louisville, when Louisville was terrible earlier this year.
I'm talking about A&M being a good team dude...

Old 03-16-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
BYU will shut down that perimeter offense for Texas A&M, which has been the only reason that A&M has done relatively well lately

I'm turn between Baylor and Purdue, I think I'm going with Baylor though

Anyone think Notre Dame can beat UNC

Yeah I picked Notre Dame to beat UNC. North Carolina just plays absolutely no defense.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

The way the bracket filled out... my final four list is:
Louisville
Kansas
UCLA
Texas
and I have UCLA over Kansas in the finals.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
How? They choked in their conference tourney. Tennessee has a huge chance of being upset because they don't play defense, same with Memphis.
Because I don't see why losing one game to another tourney team drops you from a #1 seed to the worst #2 seed. I don't understand this Memphis nonsense you bring up as well. I didn't mention them in my post, and I hate that city.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:09 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Guys, I keep seeing too many final fours with Louisville, Memphis and UT. They won't be reaching that far.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When do the times come out?
Old 03-16-2008, 09:11 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
When do the times come out?
Not sure, I'm watching it like a hawk.

I work in healthcare and UK plays Thursday, people will have to wait if it's on when I'm working lol.

EDIT: Here you go...

http://www.ncaa.com/uploadedFiles/Sp...allBracket.pdf

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 03-16-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Guys, I keep seeing too many final fours with Louisville, Memphis and UT. They won't be reaching that far.
Let's all listen to Nostrodamus because we shouldn't have our own opinions.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Wrong, Nostradomus just BSed it all, I actually know what's happening lol.

I'm rooting for UT, I really am but their style of play just doesn't translate well to the tournament. If I'm wrong, which I am on many occassions, let me have it. But if not, I'll be reminding you ;)
Old 03-16-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Gatz
Rookie

Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.Gatz is a cocksman.

Quote:

I'm rooting for UT, I really am but their style of play just doesn't translate well to the tournament. If I'm wrong, which I am on many occassions, let me have it. But if not, I'll be reminding you ;)
I don't see why not... they beat two one seeds and one two seed during season and I see them getting past Stanford and Memphis.
And wow Kansas has a wide open path.
Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
It's called Auto Fellatio!
Gatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't underestimate Bill Self's ability to choke in the tourney. Granted there's no Bucknell this year but I don't expect them to make it to the Final 4.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Im not calling you out just for UT, I was just saying you can't say that your opinion > everyone else's. At this point no one knows. It's just too unpredictable.