Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-26-2006, 06:08 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or maybe it's because nobody really cares about the rankings right now, and putting anyone in the top 5 right now means little with conference play having not even started yet, which is when we'll see who the real top teams in the nation are.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:16 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Since Bill Walker has joined Kansas State they are 4-0. Now 10-3 overall and they are coming off two big wins. One over USC and another one over New Mexico in the Las Vegas holiday classic. Huggins is doing an excellent job in his first year. My other team Cincinnati is 8-3 they are also coming off a win against NC State. Not to bad for 2 teams that werent supposed to do anything this season.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:09 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
hey sweetness, your right there is no way in hell duke shouldn't be ranked #6 in the nation. However i do think that #5 is more fitting. :D
If you think Duke is a legit top 5 team, you're crazy.
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=2708150

I agree with you but the poll doesn't.
oh but cardsalltheway knows way more than k any colledge basketball expert, didn't you know?
Not every coach has seen Duke play that much this year. They probably just see the record and the Duke name and think they're a great team, when really they're not.
yeah those coaches pay alot less attention to duke than you do . what do they know?

BTW they actually know what to look for when the watch a team play. They don't just decide where a team should be ranked based upon if they like them or not. I can't believe you think you know more about ranking teams than coaches and you think they only rank duke high because its duke. BTW i admit duke is overrated at Number 5 probably, but they are top 15 or so.
However, the most overrated team in the NCAA is OSU. That's right you heard it here first. 8)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:21 PM    (permalink

No, I didn't hear it here first. People have been saying since before the season. Coaches aren't the gods you think they are and the head coaches don't even always do the rankings themselves. Yes I hate Duke, but that has no affect on how I view them as a team. I had this same exact arguement with Cleveland31 a while back. I'm not trying to act like a college basketball genius, because I'm not one. But I can guarantee you that I have watched more Duke games than Dane Fife has.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:21 AM    (permalink

I hope Knight breaks the record tonight.
Old 12-29-2006, 12:57 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh my god Spencer Hawes just hit a 3-pointer with no time left to send it to double overtime.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:00 AM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

I just found out some the greatest news of my entire life. I just got a ticket in the student section for the Wisconsin vs Ohio St game Jan. 9th. **** em Bucky!
Old 12-29-2006, 01:02 AM    (permalink

TTU played like crap tonight.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:06 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oregon pwns, off to the first 12-0 start since the 1940s

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 01:07 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Damn. Trojans pull the upset. They definitely got preferential homecourt treatment and four of our five best players got fouled out as a result, but props to them for pulling it out. Great game until the end when it became a little more apparent that USC was getting the homecourt calls, but good game nonetheless.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:08 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by iworshipbender
Oregon pwns, off to the first 12-0 start since the 1940s
Beating 1 good team.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:13 AM    (permalink
iworshipbender
Pro Bowler

iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iworshipbender is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nebraska aint bad either. plus we have dominated the crap competition

I SUPPORT A GREENER OREGON
iworshipbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:14 AM    (permalink
danman253

ANd the heels win again. My pick for champions this year look great, UNC may finish the regular season with under 3 losses.

Michigan wins!!!!!!!!vs army
Old 12-29-2006, 10:53 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats going on sweetness, your illini are losing by 12 to Xavier
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 06:30 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
whats going on sweetness, your illini are losing by 12 to Xavier
but they are still top 25 :roll:

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 12-30-2006, 07:01 PM    (permalink
snuff

Michigan lost again.

Arizona was pretty dominate and won by 10ish.
Old 12-30-2006, 07:03 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UConn lost to West Virginia

im not shocked...young team playing their 1st real game

look out for UConn in March, they will prolly be the hottest 5-7 team in the tourney
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 07:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

that Ravio kid from gonazaga is such a d-bag

Btw Is that kemp guy from nevada related to shawn Kemp?

they get smoked.

Old 12-30-2006, 08:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

No hes not related. I like Ravio a lot you would never guess hes as good as he is by looking at him. This is a great game too Fazekas knows sure knows what hes doing in the post I like him as a prospect.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:22 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fazekas used to have a fro, right?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:46 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Quote:

No hes not related. I like Ravio a lot you would never guess hes as good as he is by looking at him. This is a great game too Fazekas knows sure knows what hes doing in the post I like him as a prospect.
Ravio looks like he dosen't even try hard and he is always whining.

they get smoked.

Old 12-30-2006, 11:40 PM    (permalink

WHo WOuld You rather have right now

Greg Oden
Brandon Wright
Kevin Durant
Bill Walker
OJ Mayo (Even tho he in H.S)
Derrick Rose (same)
Eric Gordon
Chase Bundinger
Mike Beasley
Old 12-31-2006, 12:06 AM    (permalink

Damn, I thought UAB was gonna beat Florida. I just got back from the IU so I didn't get to see it.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:51 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Bouldin > Raivio

I think the Pac-10 is pretty much for real from top to bottom, but I guess we'll see later on.

But tomorrow we get to see two of the best in the conference in Washington and UCLA. It's in L.A., so I don't know about our chances. If the refs don't go foul crazy, I think we might beat them. Who knows though. Hopefully it's a good game.
Old 12-31-2006, 01:54 AM    (permalink
cheesehead10790
Veteran

cheesehead10790 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

UCLA will dominate them in the second half. It may be close in the first half but our d will take over like usual and hold Wash., to under 20 pts int he 2nd half.

Prediction: UCLA 68 Washington 54

^tek
cheesehead10790 is offline   Reply With Quote