Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-28-2008, 05:32 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

james has been huge lately, excellent rebounder and his outside shot is getting more consistent
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:42 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Yeah, the SEC getting 6 teams into the tourney this year is a crock of ****. They lost to Georgia... Seriously, Georgia sucks and shouldn't have been in this tournament.
You talking about Tennessee? They lost to Arkansas. Georgia had an elite 8 team sweating pretty hard first round.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
You talking about Tennessee? They lost to Arkansas. Georgia had an elite 8 team sweating pretty hard first round.
Please tell me you're not trying to say UT sucked and didn't deserve to be in the tournament.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Please tell me you're not trying to say UT sucked and didn't deserve to be in the tournament.
lol NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO!

I was saying that Tennessee didn't lose to Georgia and that Georgia (who won the conference tournament, thus were deserving to get in) gave a team that's now in the elite 8 all it could handle.

Tennessee was one of the best regular season teams, no doubt about it. They're just not currently built for success in the tournament, I always said they wouldn't do well in the tournament but I never questioned their accomplishments in the regular season.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
lol NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO!

I was saying that Tennessee didn't lose to Georgia and that Georgia (who won the conference tournament, thus were deserving to get in) gave a team that's now in the elite 8 all it could handle.

Tennessee was one of the best regular season teams, no doubt about it. They're just not currently built for success in the tournament, I always said they wouldn't do well in the tournament but I never questioned their accomplishments in the regular season.
Ah I gotcha. I read it wrong. My bad.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

So it looks like Wisconsin is doing it's best to try and screw me over right now.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Davidson is sweet. Wisconsin looks flustered.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

If Wisconsin blows this I might choke a *****.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Curry, he reminds me a lot of Daniel Gibson, they are similar in size too

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:33 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I need the winner of Davidson/Wisconsin to go on and beat Kansas... I blew this game on every bracket (too much faith in Gtown).
Old 03-28-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha. I'm watching this March Madness On Demand thing online through CBS and it has a "Boss Button". I assume it takes away the screen if you press it when your boss is coming. That's pretty genius.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i haven't looked at my bracket in awhile, im sure its screwed

LMAO out of 11 people i'm 47th WTF yahoo I didn't do that terrible

Old 03-28-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Stephen Curry is a beast.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

I'm currently in second place in my pool. The guy in first has USC going to the championship. I went out on a limb and had Wisconsin losing to UCLA in the Championship. I will be Uber pissed if Wisc. doesn't get their **** together quickly here.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't necessarily root for the team I need to win (for my bracket). How can you not root for Davidson? What Stephen Curry is doing is nothing short of amazing.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't necessarily root for the team I need to win (for my bracket). How can you not root for Davidson? What Stephen Curry is doing is nothing short of amazing.
Because I want two hundred dollars.

200 dollars>Nostalgia I'll forget in a few years.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

I guess. I'm not in a money pool, but I really need Wisconsin to win to save my bracket. If Wisconsin loses, the only chance I have is if Louisville beats UNC. Oh well, with no money on the line I'll continue to root for Davidson.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Stephen Curry is single-handedly raping my bracket....
Old 03-28-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Jesus...
Old 03-28-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If (more like when) we lose this game, I don't think I'll be that upset. Honestly, I'm curious to see how far a Curry-led Davidson could go. Unbelievable to watch him, its just crazy.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

It's kind of disappointing that no one really pays attention tot he rest of the Davidson team, because they play great team basketball, great passes leading to easy buckets

besides Curry and Richards the rest of the team is 10/14, 71.4 FG%

Last edited by fenikz : 03-28-2008 at 08:58 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Davidson is running Wisconsin out of the gym. Wisconsin will never be able to make up the difference.

I'm 2nd (and 12th with another bracket) in my work pool out of 63 people... $300 plus in cash and I'm sitting pretty at this point.
Old 03-28-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Davidson is running Wisconsin out of the gym. Wisconsin will never be able to make up the difference.

I'm 2nd (and 12th with another bracket) in my work pool out of 63 people... $300 plus in cash and I'm sitting pretty at this point.
What was it, a $5 buy-in?
Old 03-28-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a block by Mason on one of the Lopez twins.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
What was it, a $5 buy-in?
Yeah... I bought in two (like every year), I won it when Michigan St. beat Florida in '99 or whatever, I was like 12 lol. Since I've come close a couple times but haven't done much lately.

My FF in the one I'm essentially first in (other person picked Gtown to win it all) is UNC, Gtown, UCLA and Texas with UNC over UCLA. I really need Kansas to not make the FF but I'm not sure if it's a must for them to not make it. Everyone else was pretty far behind.

My other FF is UNC, Kansas, Texas, UCLA. Picked UCLA over Kansas, if Memphis loses tonight (I think anyway) and UCLA takes Kansas I'll win.. Not sure how well I'll do with this one.