Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-24-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cole Aldrich>Hansborough

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Cole Aldrich>Hansborough
no doubt.the block by Taylor better be on SC's top 10 plays.that was incredible
Old 11-24-2008, 10:58 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Says the Duke fan in Minnesota...
I knew that was coming before I typed it. :)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're going to be good...Real Good.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 11-25-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Because you beat Washington?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You will lose to Syracuse.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:31 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Because you beat Washington?
No, Washington sucks balls...I'm optimistic mainly because of the play of Cole Aldrich and Sherron Collins.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 11-25-2008, 01:32 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
You will lose to Syracuse.
Perhaps, but even if we do, I think we still will be a top 15 team at the end of the year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 11-25-2008, 01:42 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey ads, remember when you used to post in the college football thread like every week? How come you don't anymore?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Hey ads, remember when you used to post in the college football thread like every week? How come you don't anymore?
Ahh, good times...I'm just busier now that it's Senior year...I might return next year considering I won't have much to do on the Saturday afternoons next year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 11-25-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

UNC is up 77-42 on Oregon halfway through the second half.

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that they are far and away the best team in the country right now is in denial.

Also Danny Green is my NBA draft sleeper. On most other teams he would average 18 a game. So smooth and under control, solid shooter and a good athlete.
Old 11-25-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Syracuse PG Johnny Flynn a lot. Wish he was a tad taller and could shoot a little better but from a pure PG standpoint, he's one of the best in the country
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:36 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that they are far and away the best team in the country right now is in denial.

Also Danny Green is my NBA draft sleeper. On most other teams he would average 18 a game. So smooth and under control, solid shooter and a good athlete.
Danny Green is Shane Battier part 2.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

KU-SU has got a great game going...

I forgot how much I missed CBB...

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Old 11-26-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Danny Green is Shane Battier part 2.

I'm not sure if you meant this as a bad thing, but it's definetly not.

Green also has a much more rounded offensive game imo.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
I'm not sure if you meant this as a bad thing, but it's definetly not.

Green also has a much more rounded offensive game imo.
Also no where need as good defensively
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:06 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
Also no where need as good defensively
Maybe not as good as Battier, but Green is still a very solid defender.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:06 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

Quote:
Maybe not as good as Battier, but Green is still a very solid defender.
He is a good defender. But Battier is one of the best defenders in the NBA.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
Old 11-26-2008, 12:20 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I meant it as this.

Danny Green much like Shane Battier is the ultimate role player. Unselfish and willing to learn despite being at the top level of basketball. He'll hustle non-stop, defend, and run plays for other people. He's the kind of guy every team needs to win. Bruce Bowen and Luke Walton are other examples of this kind of player
Old 11-26-2008, 12:27 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

Quote:
I meant it as this.

Danny Green much like Shane Battier is the ultimate role player. Unselfish and willing to learn despite being at the top level of basketball. He'll hustle non-stop, defend, and run plays for other people. He's the kind of guy every team needs to win. Bruce Bowen and Luke Walton are other examples of this kind of player
I see that.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:34 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
I meant it as this.

Well Luke Walton sucks, but I get what you're saying.
Old 11-26-2008, 12:51 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Villanova actually played teams in their non-conference schedule. Monmouth? They slept through the second half, for whatever reason got away from trapping defensively which was very successful, and still won by plenty. Corey Stokes and Dante Cunningham actually each had more points than Monmouth at the half. Not even really fun to watch. Can't wait till we play Texas. Even though we'll probably lose it's going to be fun to actually play a non mid-major team.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Oregon is pretty awful this year. They will most likely finish in the 7-10 range of the PAC-10. Don't take a lot out of that team.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:33 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

Was Stephen Curry protesting something last night?
Old 11-26-2008, 09:34 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
Was Stephen Curry protesting something last night?
He was double teamed all night leaving it as 4 on 3 for Davidson

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote