Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-09-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
8 1/2 minutes without a FG and down 6? I'll take it.

And theres a 3...
You up for a little bet?
Possibly. Details?
Just an avy bet. Winner chooses the losers avatar, can be anything but has to be related to one of the teams.
Deal, how long does the avy stay up?
How long will the loser(you) keep it? next time we play?
Feb? I'd love to see you have a nice Ohio State avy until then. Maybe even Part II of the bet when the game in Columbus happens.
2/25/2007. Fine with me
Old 01-09-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
2/25/2007. Fine with me
It's final. Go Bucks.

Oh, the disappointment my Wisky alum grandpa would have in me.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 08:59 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
8 1/2 minutes without a FG and down 6? I'll take it.

And theres a 3...
You up for a little bet?
Possibly. Details?
Just an avy bet. Winner chooses the losers avatar, can be anything but has to be related to one of the teams.
Deal, how long does the avy stay up?
How long will the loser(you) keep it? next time we play?
Feb? I'd love to see you have a nice Ohio State avy until then. Maybe even Part II of the bet when the game in Columbus happens.
have fun with your new avy.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

man clemson is damn good, i never paid much attention to them before. They are my darkhorse for the ACC 8)

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 01-09-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
man clemson is damn good, i never paid much attention to them before. They are my darkhorse for the ACC 8)
i think by this point they've lost dark horse label. They are by no means the favorite but they are very capable of winning the conference

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
i think by this point they've lost dark horse label. They are by no means the favorite but they are very capable of winning the conference
they still gotaa beat UNC, duke, and GT, so they are my semi-darkhorse.

they get smoked.

Old 01-09-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Wow, we are taking some of the most pathetic shots I have ever seen. We are going three point crazy, but we aren't making a lot of them. Lighty and Conley are playing like idiots and Greg Oden isn't getting the ball at all. This is a sorry last couple days for OSU Athletics.
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

ahaha they just called him Dick krabenhoft

I played on joe krabenhoft's basketball team. this is why i love wisky.

they get smoked.

Old 01-09-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost threw that one away.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

What happened to the folding under pressure post, TitleTown?

Anyways, good game Wisky. See ya in February.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 01-09-2007, 10:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

Anyways, good games Wisky. See ya in February.
This is what I have been worrying about. We need to make free throws or we are going to go out in the tourney.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:

This is what I have been worrying about. We need to make free throws or we are going to go out in the tourney.
Tucker needs to spend some extra time in the gym tomorrow. He's a great player and most likely the Big Ten Player of the Year, but do you guys trust anyone besides Kamron Taylor at the line in crunch time?

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 01-09-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:

you want it back up ? because it is true. I just felt i worded it horribly so i deleted it.

they get smoked.

Old 01-09-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Quote:
Quote:

you want it back up ? because it is true. I just felt i worded it horribly so i deleted it.
Well that one lapse was mid second half during that 21-6 run, then OSU answered back with a run to give them a shot to tie the game at the end.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 01-09-2007, 10:26 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

anyone else see it , or is it just me?

they get smoked.

Old 01-09-2007, 10:48 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tucker needs to spend some extra time in the gym tomorrow. He's a great player and most likely the Big Ten Player of the Year, but do you guys trust anyone besides Kamron Taylor at the line in crunch time?
That's always been a problem for him, he was just above 50% last year. As a team we don't have much besides Taylor but Bohannon is a good FT shooter that we can put in, I also trust Flowers but other than that it's terrible.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

anyone else see it , or is it just me?

Old 01-09-2007, 10:55 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

Taylor/Rock is scary, even my dad has been making comments about it since we first saw him play a year or two ago.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Old 01-09-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

I had to decide between a couple but it will be the motion W.

Old 01-09-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know they lost, but Ohio State's proving that they could be nasty come tournament time. Tucker looked good, but I don't know about Wisconsin. They look pretty solid for now though, and that was a hell of a shot by Tucker.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
I know they lost, but Ohio State's proving that they could be nasty come tournament time. Tucker looked good, but I don't know about Wisconsin. They look pretty solid for now though, and that was a hell of a shot by Tucker.
Tucker wasn't to impressive tonight compared to what he has done. Taylor had a great game. I like our chances, but like I said FT shooting needs to improve soon.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:16 AM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow
Tucker wasn't to impressive tonight compared to what he has done. Taylor had a great game. I like our chances, but like I said FT shooting needs to improve soon.
ft% is vital come tourney time. that will be Wisconsin's shortcoming.
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

I was fortunate enough to go to the Wisky osu game and it was nucking futs. All I gotta say the unsung hero for Wisconsin this year is Marcus Landry. He's givin r 100% on both sides of the floor. IMO him and kam were mvps of the game. I dont think the score did any justice to the badgers. They maintained the lead for the whole game and should have put the game away a lot earlier. Solid win for Bucky and its just another step to the championship.

**** EM BUCKY!!
Old 01-10-2007, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I had to decide between a couple but it will be the motion W.

God. Wisconsin was dominating before the started playing the "kill the clock" game.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

I think GT may upset duke tonight.

they get smoked.