Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-05-2009, 01:23 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

UNC looks like the best team in the ACC again. Wake is a completely different team away from winston-salem

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Lance Thomas would have beat up the entire huddle.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 12:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Rick Barnes as a recruiter, but some of the plays he calls during games are absolutely awful. Game tied, with 40 seconds left, and he runs a back door curl to AJ Abrams for a 3pter. Horrible horrible.

Then after that, he tells everyone to stick to their man, and Justin Mason gets left one on one and he gets taken to the hoop, when Damian James easily could have hedged off the freakin' post player that was lined up at the three point line. Their execution is just bad, and they've played themselves into a low 6 or 7 seed.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I happened to be in attendence for tonight's Word of God basketball game...

In case you aren't familiar, it's the school of #1 prospect in the nation, John Wall.

Whoever gets this kid is going to be one hell of a lucky coach. I'd honestly take him over ANYONE in college basketball right now. Impresses me more than Derrick Rose.
Rivals now has highlights from this game... I suggest you watch them, Word of God put on a show, and then Ryan Kelly (#20 in the nation) was also in that game.

I tried yelling at John to go to Florida, even though I'm well aware he doesn't have an offer.

He seemed extremely annoyed. The fan section pissed CJ Leslie off real bad too.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how Penn State upsets Michigan State but gets their asses kicked by Michigan. Wonderful.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:25 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I love how Penn State upsets Michigan State but gets their asses kicked by Michigan. Wonderful.
Tough to win on the road in the Big 10. Michigan got absolutely dismantled at Penn State a couple weeks ago.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Illinois is strugglin' right now. We need to pick it up here down the stretch. We don't have any shooters who can hit anything apart from McCamey.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

South Florida upsets Marquette. First win over a Top-10 team in school history.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprising but I'm not exactly shocked. USF is a very tough team at home, and they have a pretty talented starting 5 also. Once they get a little depth down there, they're going to really start to make some noise in the Big East.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:37 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright, let me first say I still like Duke very much, and I am no Duke hater. But there is no way they should be ranked in the top 15 next week, in fact they should be no higher than #20. Depending on who they get matched up against in the first round they may not even win a game in the NCAA tournament. We all know the saying u live by the three and u die by the three. Duke is the carbon copy example of that team that lives by it and they very much do die by it. I am no science expert, but as there gets more and more wear and tear on the Duke players, the less they shoot well. And they got no one in the middle. Basketball isn't my first sport, but I do know if u have a team that is soft as a blanket like Duke, u aren't gonna go anywhere. U need a big badass down there, and Duke don't got it. There is no way they should get a 1 seed, 2 seed, or 3 seed in the tourney. I will pick them to get no further than the second round because quite frankly they aren't that good. And BTW, UTAH STATE IS MAKING THE SWEET 16! Good day!
Old 02-07-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Duke so much. It's impossible to win on their court because of the officiating. All they do is flop, slap your arms, and hump you and no calls. How do you dribble up the court when you have guys slapping your arms and humping you back but you get no calls.

Duke is lucky to have Gerald Henderson because Singler is another in the line of overrated high school prospects. Whenever Singler declares I wouldn't draft him at all. He's no NBA prospect whatsover. Slow can't guard the perimeter, not a big man he would get owned down low in the NBA, can't shoot, weak. People want to call him the next Dunleavy, but Mike Jr. had a jump shot and could drive. Singler has limited skills.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 02-07-2009 at 02:10 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McClinton pulled up from 35 feet to send the Miami/Duke game into OT
Old 02-07-2009, 02:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
McClinton pulled up from 35 feet to send the Miami/Duke game into OT
Dude's a cold blooded shooter. Love him, he is a taller Sean Singletary. I think he has a future in the NBA, better than Guillermo Diaz who I thought would be in the league. I mean Robert Hite made it in the NBA for a little bit, so no doubt McClinton can.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

McClinton is the best point guard in the ACC IMO, and perhaps top 5 natioanally. He's clutch, got great range and is very strong.

I'm glad i choose not to go to the Mississippi State game we're playing like **** rightn now.

Anyone think Mike Brey might get canned for the way Notre Dame has plummeted?

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 02-07-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You are very welcome Duke for the pep talk.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GO NEW MEXICO STATE!!!!!!!! They are going to beat Nevada. Wendell McKines is a bad ass.

Last edited by jayceheathman : 02-07-2009 at 08:50 PM.
jayceheathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonzaga is so friggin' overrated it's disgusting.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assuming Minnesota gets in which they probably will with the schedule they have remaining, I can almost guarantee they lose in the first round. Our half court offense is pass it around the perimeter for 30 seconds then have someone go one on one and chuck up a prayer.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:16 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
McClinton is the best point guard in the ACC IMO, and perhaps top 5 natioanally. He's clutch, got great range and is very strong.
I would still take Teague over McClinton.

Was happy of the way the Wolverines played at UConn today. Lead much of the 1st half and played very competitively the 2nd half. If only we could play like this on the road in Big 10 games.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

If michigan had a guy 6'10 or bigger they may have wlaked out of storrs with a win. Very impressed with Douglass today and DeShawn Sims did all he could on Thabeet. I hope Thabeet doesn't put htis as a fether in his cap. He was the tallest guy out there by about 7 inches

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 02-08-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
If michigan had a guy 6'10 or bigger they may have wlaked out of storrs with a win. Very impressed with Douglass today and DeShawn Sims did all he could on Thabeet. I hope Thabeet doesn't put htis as a fether in his cap. He was the tallest guy out there by about 7 inches

Oh trust me, he will be very proud of himself. He thinks he's better than Hansborough and Harangody.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe we lost to ******* K-State. What a goddamn joke.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:04 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Oh trust me, he will be very proud of himself. He thinks he's better than Hansborough and Harangody.
Didn't he say Harangody was nothing after Harangody had a huge game against him?

Man, a win over UConn would have been huge for UM's dwindling tourney hopes.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:30 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Maybe he should learn not to bring the ball down past his waist after grabbing an offensive board.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 02-08-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

On another note, I really wish i would've gone to the game yesterday. Stupid f'n homework. Dee Bost was huge and 16 3 pointers was a school record. Our tourney hopes are looking very strong.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul