Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2007, 12:45 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Milwaukee!
Posts: 20,103
Reputation: 977647
yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
EVERY1 SHUT THE *********** UP ABOUT DUKE! THANK U! GREG POLUS, GO GET YOUR *********** CUT OFF AND JOIN THE WOMENS BASKETBALL TEAM. OH WAIT, UR NOT GOOD ENOUGHT TO PLAY FOR THEM EITHER. JUST GO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE MENS LACROSSE TEAM. POLUS BLOWS! TECH SCHOOLS FART IN UR GENERAL DIRECTION, UR MOTHER IS A HAMPSTER AND UR FATHER SMELLS OF VILDER BERRIES. U R A WIPER OF OTHER PEOPLES BOTTOMS. GO *********** A GOAT!

I'll pray for your ****.
__________________
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:46 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 16,141
Reputation: 220179
GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
EVERY1 SHUT THE *********** UP ABOUT DUKE! THANK U! GREG POLUS, GO GET YOUR *********** CUT OFF AND JOIN THE WOMENS BASKETBALL TEAM. OH WAIT, UR NOT GOOD ENOUGHT TO PLAY FOR THEM EITHER. JUST GO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE MENS LACROSSE TEAM. POLUS BLOWS! TECH SCHOOLS FART IN UR GENERAL DIRECTION, UR MOTHER IS A HAMPSTER AND UR FATHER SMELLS OF VILDER BERRIES. U R A WIPER OF OTHER PEOPLES BOTTOMS. GO *********** A GOAT!

I'll pray for your ***********.
My what?
__________________
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
danman253
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Sweetness, close call vs. Iowa
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Milwaukee!
Posts: 20,103
Reputation: 977647
yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
EVERY1 SHUT THE *********** UP ABOUT DUKE! THANK U! GREG POLUS, GO GET YOUR *********** CUT OFF AND JOIN THE WOMENS BASKETBALL TEAM. OH WAIT, UR NOT GOOD ENOUGHT TO PLAY FOR THEM EITHER. JUST GO MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE MENS LACROSSE TEAM. POLUS BLOWS! TECH SCHOOLS FART IN UR GENERAL DIRECTION, UR MOTHER IS A HAMPSTER AND UR FATHER SMELLS OF VILDER BERRIES. U R A WIPER OF OTHER PEOPLES BOTTOMS. GO *********** A GOAT!

I'll pray for your ***********.
My what?
Sex is not about tits and ass, not about sex and ****, and butthole pleasures, or **** stained balls.....
__________________
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 02:12 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Soldier Field
Posts: 19,366
Reputation: 71208
sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danman253
Sweetness, close call vs. Iowa
A win's a win right now. Should've been an easier game than it was but right now we need W's.
__________________


Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 02:18 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Soldier Field
Posts: 19,366
Reputation: 71208
sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Whoo Hooo go Duke! :D

That's all I'll say (btw Illinois beat Iowa tonight, sure we only won by 4 but hey a win is a win, especially with the way we've been playing).
all i gotta say is look who duke lost to and look who illinios lost to :D
Ohio State, Maryland, Arizona, Michigan, and Xavier; 3 of which were on the road.

You've lost to Marquette, Virginia Tech, and Georgia Tech; hmm I'd say our losses are a little better than yours. 3 top 25 teams we've lost to; and the other 2 were at Michigan, a very tough place to play and at Xavier; a flat out bad game.

Oh, btw you lost to Va Tech at home my friend.
that's still 3 losses to 5.

and VT plays Duke really toigh every year, last year at home duke needed this to win... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQ-dlhyfNc

I don't know what it is about VT they damn near beat duke every year.
And we played a tougher non conference then you. Do you believe you're rated where you're supposed to be tt, honestly tell me right now?

You guys are not a top 15 team, hell you're not a top 20 team. It's that simple.

And btw, only 2 of our losses have come with a full squad; btw our PG Chester Frazier is injured. That means Semrau, Randle, Smith, Carter, Pruitt, and now Frazier have all been injured and missed time (Pruitt was pulled early because of his hand a couple games).
__________________


Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 05:13 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Illinoise.
Posts: 1,714
Reputation: 10
NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
greg paulus is a *********** joke and he single handedly pissed this game away for duke.
Duke is overrated.
Duke should have won this game by 10+ with all the turnover GT had. paulus pissed their opportunity away with all his stupid turnovers during their 12-3 run.
That's duke is overrated statement was really in depth. It showed you know exactly what your talking about.
They are definetly overrated. McRoberts has tons of talent but obviously doesnt have a single clue how to use it. Paulus is terrible. Scheyer will be good in time but is only a role player for now. I like Henderson a lot from what ive seen though hes a good player.
McRoberts is overrated. Kids so soft.
__________________

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 05:16 AM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Austin, TX.
Posts: 551
Reputation: 27
ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Kevin Durant and My boys are giving teams the business.
__________________

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 02:47 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Soldier Field
Posts: 19,366
Reputation: 71208
sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
greg paulus is a *********** joke and he single handedly pissed this game away for duke.
Duke is overrated.
Duke should have won this game by 10+ with all the turnover GT had. paulus pissed their opportunity away with all his stupid turnovers during their 12-3 run.
That's duke is overrated statement was really in depth. It showed you know exactly what your talking about.
They are definetly overrated. McRoberts has tons of talent but obviously doesnt have a single clue how to use it. Paulus is terrible. Scheyer will be good in time but is only a role player for now. I like Henderson a lot from what ive seen though hes a good player.
McRoberts is overrated. Kids so soft.
And so is Paulus, extremely overrated.

The only players that I like are Nelson and Scheyer right now. Henderson will be good down the road and that McClure kid is pretty good but like I said before, Duke is going to have a tough time in the ACC this season. They just don't have the talent or the experience this year. I've argued it on this topic and many of the Dookie fans on here didn't want to believe me. Well 0-2 should be a telling sign that this team is not what it has been in the past. I'm calling for a #4 or lower finish in the ACC this season.
__________________


Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Milwaukee!
Posts: 20,103
Reputation: 977647
yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Every1 shut up about Duke. Whenever a team loses 3 of your best players and u start 3 freshman unless they are special, u are going to suck. Duke is no different. We all saw Duke sucking when Williams and Reddick had to go, so shut ur pie holes. Of course, we are overrated, but we are always overrated to some people.
__________________
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: "That's some catch, that Catch-22."
Posts: 7,121
Reputation: 33603
Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

http://community.foxsports.com/blogs...till_Not_Elite

Quote:
That's taking nothing away from Bo Ryan's club. The Badgers are better than the team that was drilled by Arizona in the first round of the NCAA tournament last March. But are they that much better?

Has Alando Tucker's supporting cast improved all that much? Brian Butch is still inconsistent. Michael Flowers is still a good role guy. Sure, they added a couple of solid freshman guards in Jason Bohannon and Trevon Hughes, but is it enough to warrant a No. 4 ranking?

The bottom line is that Wisconsin will probably be the same team in six weeks when the two teams square off again while Ohio State will likely make major strides because of their youth and the fact that Greg Oden will be 100 percent by then.

Thad Matta will have fully integrated Oden into the offense by the time the Big Ten's top teams meet again - on Feb. 25 in Columbus.

Even with a sub-par game from the 7-foot freshman and fellow talented frosh Daequan Cook, the Buckeyes were a Jamar Butler 3-pointer away from forcing another five minutes with the Badgers.

The Badgers have knocked off Florida State and Pittsburgh at home and a struggling Marquette team on the road. Do we forget that this was a team that lost to Missouri Valley Conference's Missouri State on a neutral floor?

This team is not North Carolina. It's not Florida or UCLA. It's not even Ohio State. At least not six weeks from now.
God. Wisconsin gets NO respect. And **** him.
__________________

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Milwaukee!
Posts: 20,103
Reputation: 977647
yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/goodmanonfox/2007/01/09/Badgers_Still_Not_Elite

Quote:
That's taking nothing away from Bo Ryan's club. The Badgers are better than the team that was drilled by Arizona in the first round of the NCAA tournament last March. But are they that much better?

Has Alando Tucker's supporting cast improved all that much? Brian Butch is still inconsistent. Michael Flowers is still a good role guy. Sure, they added a couple of solid freshman guards in Jason Bohannon and Trevon Hughes, but is it enough to warrant a No. 4 ranking?

The bottom line is that Wisconsin will probably be the same team in six weeks when the two teams square off again while Ohio State will likely make major strides because of their youth and the fact that Greg Oden will be 100 percent by then.

Thad Matta will have fully integrated Oden into the offense by the time the Big Ten's top teams meet again - on Feb. 25 in Columbus.

Even with a sub-par game from the 7-foot freshman and fellow talented frosh Daequan Cook, the Buckeyes were a Jamar Butler 3-pointer away from forcing another five minutes with the Badgers.

The Badgers have knocked off Florida State and Pittsburgh at home and a struggling Marquette team on the road. Do we forget that this was a team that lost to Missouri Valley Conference's Missouri State on a neutral floor?

This team is not North Carolina. It's not Florida or UCLA. It's not even Ohio State. At least not six weeks from now.
God. Wisconsin gets NO respect. And *********** him.
God. I hate this bull ****. Wisconsin gets no respect cuz they play in the little midwest. ESPN, FOX, ETC. has their eyes in the east coast and Duke, it pisses me off. IDK I watch debate shows, but this is bull.
__________________
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
NDfootball
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: East Meadow, NY
Posts: 362
Reputation: 67
NDfootball hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Hofstra @. Drexel tonight GO DUTCH!!
NDfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 06:27 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Miltown
Posts: 482
Reputation: -180
sik wit it smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/goodmanonfox/2007/01/09/Badgers_Still_Not_Elite

Quote:
That's taking nothing away from Bo Ryan's club. The Badgers are better than the team that was drilled by Arizona in the first round of the NCAA tournament last March. But are they that much better?

Has Alando Tucker's supporting cast improved all that much? Brian Butch is still inconsistent. Michael Flowers is still a good role guy. Sure, they added a couple of solid freshman guards in Jason Bohannon and Trevon Hughes, but is it enough to warrant a No. 4 ranking?

The bottom line is that Wisconsin will probably be the same team in six weeks when the two teams square off again while Ohio State will likely make major strides because of their youth and the fact that Greg Oden will be 100 percent by then.

Thad Matta will have fully integrated Oden into the offense by the time the Big Ten's top teams meet again - on Feb. 25 in Columbus.

Even with a sub-par game from the 7-foot freshman and fellow talented frosh Daequan Cook, the Buckeyes were a Jamar Butler 3-pointer away from forcing another five minutes with the Badgers.

The Badgers have knocked off Florida State and Pittsburgh at home and a struggling Marquette team on the road. Do we forget that this was a team that lost to Missouri Valley Conference's Missouri State on a neutral floor?

This team is not North Carolina. It's not Florida or UCLA. It's not even Ohio State. At least not six weeks from now.
God. Wisconsin gets NO respect. And *********** him.
don't worry about it. just let the haters hate. Badgers are a national contender this year and they aren't a flashy team so people in the media will bash them. They are the most underrated program in the nation and so is Bo Ryan. I hope the badgers keep getting the negative media attention and go in the tournament with a chip on their shoulder. Also I hope they stay at this ranking range because they'll be a #1 seed, yet they wont have a target on their back for being the number one team in the nation.
__________________
sik wit it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:41 AM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Illinoise.
Posts: 1,714
Reputation: 10
NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Every1 shut up about Duke. Whenever a team loses 3 of your best players and u start 3 freshman unless they are special, u are going to suck. Duke is no different. We all saw Duke sucking when Williams and Reddick had to go, so shut ur pie holes. Of course, we are overrated, but we are always overrated to some people.
I like Duke. McRoberts is overhyped and overrated. He's soft and won't translate to what draft analysts think he'll become in the NBA (a Chris Webber type). I love Jon Scheyer, saw him play twice last year in the Illinois state playoffs and he's going to be very, very good. Same with Henderson. The hype train that followed McRoberts and Paulus into Duke got out of control and neither has same to have improved on their game much at all this season, especially Paulus.
__________________

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: "That's some catch, that Catch-22."
Posts: 7,121
Reputation: 33603
Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

OSU vs. Tennessee

Who ya got?
__________________

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:35 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Milwaukee!
Posts: 20,103
Reputation: 977647
yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
OSU vs. Tennessee

Who ya got?
Bruce Pearl!!!!!!!!

BTW, who did Wisconsin lose to?
__________________
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: "That's some catch, that Catch-22."
Posts: 7,121
Reputation: 33603
Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
OSU vs. Tennessee

Who ya got?
Bruce Pearl!!!!!!!!

BTW, who did Wisconsin lose to?
Nobody... literally... :(

Missouri St. :(
__________________

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:40 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Milwaukee!
Posts: 20,103
Reputation: 977647
yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
OSU vs. Tennessee

Who ya got?
Bruce Pearl!!!!!!!!

BTW, who did Wisconsin lose to?
Nobody... literally... :(

Missouri St.
Thats who I thought and u guys want to be #1 right now when UNC's loss is a great team. However, I know that was an off game. Wisconsin will get their respect, but every1 will keep bringing that up.
__________________
yodabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:03 PM    (permalink
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

Rod Wilmont is carrying IU on his back right now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Miltown
Posts: 482
Reputation: -180
sik wit it smells like sex panther.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
OSU vs. Tennessee

Who ya got?
Bruce Pearl!!!!!!!!

BTW, who did Wisconsin lose to?
Nobody... literally... :(

Missouri St.
Thats who I thought and u guys want to be #1 right now when UNC's loss is a great team. However, I know that was an off game. Wisconsin will get their respect, but every1 will keep bringing that up.
I don't want the badgers as #1, one less thing to worry about and they wont have that target on their back.
__________________
sik wit it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:22 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 16,141
Reputation: 220179
GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Marquette won now I get the Wisconsin game, and then later UWM is actually on TV. I'm thinking about watching but they suck so much this year.
__________________
GB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Illinoise.
Posts: 1,714
Reputation: 10
NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default

Oh, thank the good lord for Ron Lewis.
__________________

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 12,464
Reputation: 224970
thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Holy crap what a game. I was freaking out. Anyone know how many blocks Oden had?
__________________
Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:22 PM    (permalink
 
Posts: n/a
Reputation:
Default

IU won a Big Ten road game. :shock:
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.