Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-09-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ISU fell in love with the 3 and that hurt them. They had no inside production from Sampay, the guys name who I can't spell, or Robinson.

Talent wise ISU should be in the Tournament, they are a big dance team that has the tools to make a run. They had to rely on Osiris dropping 30 foot bombs in the 2nd Half to come back. I thought Jank's game plan was dog **** especially when the 3's weren't falling. Virtually no attempt to establish a post game consistently and no penetration by the guards.

I was calling for full court press in the first half because I didn't think UNI's guards could handle it and I thought Jank waited to long to go to it. I also had a feeling when Eldridge started to go off that it might hurt them late in the game because he tends to get out of control with his shot selection (Champ's shot selection was horrid as well yesterday).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Do you think that some of the non-cons they scheduled could have to do with ISU over achieving this year, and that they had scheduled opponents they felt that they would have favorable matchups with due to them feeling as if they were more of a mid pack team in the Valley?
As weak as the Valley was this year it's still a tough conference to play in from game to game, especially on the road. I think the committee would have rewarded them had they taken some chances in OOC, even if they lost. Now I know that I just said Davidson losing to big time programs shouldn't get them in but they aren't a Tournament team, ISU is.

I thought ISU from the get go was a top tier team in the Valley this year because of what they brought back and the addition of Champ Oguchi personally and so did a lot of people I talked to who have ties to the program (we work with ISU's Athletic Program extensively). The worry was their OOC schedule and how it would be viewed because it was weak. And the worry was warranted because it's likely what is keeping them out of the Tournament. You can never say never but right now I'd say it's almost certain that ISU is not in. But it's not like they didn't have a chance to get in, they had UNI on the ropes and couldn't put them away.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Davidson won't make the tourney. Deservedly so. Stephen Curry is such a chucker, he puts up so many shots...no wonder he leads the NCAA in scoring.
THANK YOU. Someone else sees it. Steph Curry hucks up every shot he gets its ridiculous. I think some of it is due that he had to play point this year so he not only had to be the floor general but had to create his own shot. Last year as a 2 guard he was much better.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:49 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
THANK YOU. Someone else sees it. Steph Curry hucks up every shot he gets its ridiculous. I think some of it is due that he had to play point this year so he not only had to be the floor general but had to create his own shot. Last year as a 2 guard he was much better.
Really, he's an off the ball shooter, a good one but not spectacular. He's one of the most hot and cold players I've ever seen, it just so happens he was hot in the tourney last year. He just keeps shooting even when he's cold.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Siena, VCU, St. Mary's, North Dakota State
Besides Siena i don't think any of those teams would get an at-large bid. Utah State could be up there too.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 03-09-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Illinois State had that game won yesterday. The MVC really has been down as opposed to previous years I think UNI is the only team that will make it.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 03-09-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just hoping that the SEC only gets two bids, that would be absolutely hilarious. You have to figure that both Tennessee & LSU are in. South Carolina has a lot of wins, but they've beat literally no one. They have zero wins inside the RPI top 50 to go along with a weak SOS & RPI rating of their own. Auburn was in the same boat until they beat LSU this weekend. Neither Kentucky nor Florida deserve to get in. South Carolina and/or Auburn have a shot to play their way in, but I would really like to be able to laugh at the SEC getting just two bids.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Besides Siena i don't think any of those teams would get an at-large bid. Utah State could be up there too.
St. Mary's can get an at-large bid, especially if they win tonight against Gonzaga

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 05:59 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I'm just hoping that the SEC only gets two bids, that would be absolutely hilarious. You have to figure that both Tennessee & LSU are in. South Carolina has a lot of wins, but they've beat literally no one. They have zero wins inside the RPI top 50 to go along with a weak SOS & RPI rating of their own. Auburn was in the same boat until they beat LSU this weekend. Neither Kentucky nor Florida deserve to get in. South Carolina and/or Auburn have a shot to play their way in, but I would really like to be able to laugh at the SEC getting just two bids.
I only see three IMO, LSU, Tennessee, and Auburn or South Carolina. As much as I would like to say we have a shot, unless we go to the finals (even then its doubtful) we're NIT bound.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 03-09-2009, 06:00 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Quote:
St. Mary's can get an at-large bid, especially if they win tonight against Gonzaga
They'd get the Auto-bid then.

Its not impossible but they'd need a lot of help from the major 6 conferences bubble teams losing.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 03-09-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They'd get the Auto-bid then.

Its not impossible but they'd need a lot of help from the major 6 conferences bubble teams losing.
yeah, you're right...i forgot tonight was the WCC tourney championship...I don't know what I was thinking there

Old 03-09-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I love Curry but Davidson does not deserve to be in over the likes of FSU, Michigan, Minnesota, Arizona, Penn State, UF, South Carolina, Miami, BC, etc...They deserve to be in the NIT this year.
Over the likes of FSU, are you kidding me? You're lumping them with the bubble teams??? They're a top 25 team and 10-6 in the ACC.
Old 03-09-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maynor is killing right now.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
Tennessee and LSU are automatic bids for winning their respective halves of the SEC.

I think two more make it out of these three: Florida, Auburn, South Carolina

Quote:
I only see three IMO, LSU, Tennessee, and Auburn or South Carolina. As much as I would like to say we have a shot, unless we go to the finals (even then its doubtful) we're NIT bound.
Uh, yeah, unless Mississippi St. wins the tournament then they're probably not in.

Hopefully the Gators make the finals, I think that would put us over the hump.

A key thing you have to look at in this tournament is the way the games are set up. Florida avoids LSU all the way to the finals, with the most dangerous team they play up to then being Tennessee. Assuming someone can knock UT out, then Florida just has to make it past Arkansas, Auburn, and Vanderbilt/Alabama to make the finals.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Tennessee and LSU are automatic bids for winning their respective halves of the SEC.
There's only one autobid per conference and that goes to the winner of the conference tournament.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
There's only one autobid per conference and that goes to the winner of the conference tournament.
Yeah, sorry, I'm not familiar with that whole procedure. Both are "locks" on the recent ESPN article... just kind of thought it meant they're in already.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

George Mason's big men are not doing anything tonight.

I am really impressed by VCU's Larry Sanders. He has been a monster on the glass and blocking shots. Not a bad inside scorer either.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well since Charleston (after beating Davidson) is pretty much dead in the water at this point, you can officially rule out Davidson.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://bigtennetwork.com/sports/mbas...ory_id=3189752

Big XI awards.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VCU is going to pull off an upset.. I love the inside-outside combo of Maynor and Sanders. Anyone follow VCU basketball? I'm wondering how much Maynor has developed since his freshman...I haven't watched him play a whole game since the Duke-VCU game a couple of years ago.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
VCU is going to pull off an upset.. I love the inside-outside combo of Maynor and Sanders. Anyone follow VCU basketball? I'm wondering how much Maynor has developed since his freshman...I haven't watched him play a whole game since the Duke-VCU game a couple of years ago.
Maynor has become quite the player, and beyond his success in college, he has become a legit pro prospect and may even flirt with the end of the lottery due to the lack of quality PGs in the draft. VCU is a team to reckon with come tourney time and they have a chance to do what Western Kentcuky did last season; be that team that was seeded low but made it to the Sweet 16.

Edit: VCU winning isn't an upset because they were four point favorites for the game

Old 03-09-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

The MAAC Championship between Niagara and Siena is a good one

Last edited by princefielder28 : 03-09-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The MAAC Championship between Niagra and Siena is a good one
It looks like it will come down to the end.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Eric Maynor is the best point guard in the nation right now, I can say that with no hesitation what so ever. He is the complete player. A true point with great vision, can get inside and finish Tony Parker esque with his strength and floater. The dude can hit a runner from the 3 point line with consistency. He's a great free throw shooter, quick defender who gets steals, and his outside shot is so improved that now he can utilize it. Larry Sander is so intriguing in a Tyrus Thomas type mold. He is so inconsistent but has been the best shot blocker in the nation the past few years. Is Sean Williams like but the difference is he is a hard worker and a great kid. If VCU makes a sweet 16 run don't be surprised to see him declare as life without Maynor would be like Tyson Chandler without Chris Paul. This team is so damn dangerous when they are on. Aside from Maynor and Sanders when Joey Rodriguez's 3 point shot is on you are in deep ish. Rozell, Gwinn, and Burgess can also stroke it and can follow in the footsteps of former Ram greats like B.A. Walker and Jesse Pellot-Rosa. Everything with this team will be dependent on if Larry Sanders can stay out of foul trouble, and if they can get some sort of contributions from Pishchalinkov and Santill. Anthony Grant is an amazing coach and deserves to go to better places. He probably would have left but he knew Maynor was a once in a lifetime PG so he stayed with him. Another team to watch out for if they win in the Patriot finals is American U who played tough in last years tourney. Derrick Mercer and Garrison Carr is a top tier backourt in CBB, and Brian Gilmore is hot right now.

Also St. Mary's is proving why they should not have an at large bid. They haven't beat anyone real and they had to show they could at least be competitive in their conference with Patty Mills, but he has been awful and the team is playing terrible. Give me a Maryland or at least Davidson. I don't want a team who got blown out by 30+ in their conference tournament.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

I wanted to give St. Mary's the benefit of the doubt, but tonight's performance has killed almost any chance of them making it in.