Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-19-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
What, sorry memphis is not that good (I don't even have to bring up this game right now). As for USC, it's possible, as long as teams get cold from outside USC will have a good chance. DeMar Derozen is killing and we have a legit big man. Only thing I really don't like about USC is Depth (and sometimes lack of outside production).
People keep underestimating Memphis, and I know what's going on in the game, but do you see some of the fouls the refs are calling? The game is only close because of foul trouble. Missouri could blow out Oklahoma one night and then the next night get blown out by Texas Tech. You can't do that and win in the tournament. As for USC, I actually think they have a very good shot at making noise, but they're set up in a way where they probably have to face Mich. St, Kansas, and Louisville if things go the way they should.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:43 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigburt63 View Post
Watch out for BC in the first round. If Rice is on, he can take the game over. They did beat UNC (on the road) and Duke this year, although they are very inconsistent.
Oh I know, I have them beating USC in my second brackett, but I feel like if BC can't hit it from outside then they are going down.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LSU sure lost the lead quickly.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
People keep underestimating Memphis, and I know what's going on in the game, but do you see some of the fouls the refs are calling? The game is only close because of foul trouble. Missouri could blow out Oklahoma one night and then the next night get blown out by Texas Tech. You can't do that and win in the tournament. As for USC, I actually think they have a very good shot at making noise, but they're set up in a way where they probably have to face Mich. St, Kansas, and Louisville if things go the way they should.
I like USC against MSU, I don't know why.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
LSU sure lost the lead quickly.
I'm loving Butler right now, I think they could really give UNC a run, especially if Lawson is still hurting. Howard vs Hansbrough would be sure to be a great matchup.

(Assuming they win)
Old 03-19-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh I know, I have them beating USC in my second brackett, but I feel like if BC can't hit it from outside then they are going down.
Ya that's how its gone for them this year (from what I've seen). Too inconsistent to make any type of run, but when they are on they can play with anybody.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What, sorry memphis is not that good (I don't even have to bring up this game right now). As for USC, it's possible, as long as teams get cold from outside USC will have a good chance. DeMar Derozen is killing and we have a legit big man. Only thing I really don't like about USC is Depth (and sometimes lack of outside production).
Just have Lil Romeo play!
Old 03-19-2009, 12:50 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Ya that's how its gone for them this year (from what I've seen). Too inconsistent to make any type of run, but when they are on they can play with anybody.

Does BC have any quality big men?
Old 03-19-2009, 12:51 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Just have Lil Romeo play!
I've only seen him hit the hardwood twice (game was pretty much over), but he has some wheels. He's not good like his daddy, but he can move with the ball.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like another 1st Round exit for BYU.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Does BC have any quality big men?
Nothing to write home about. Rice, Raji (BJ's), and Trapani are probably their best players.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooo Northridge.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-19-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Nothing to write home about. Rice, Raji (BJ's), and Trapani are probably their best players.

He's on the Bball team too?
Old 03-19-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Wooo Northridge.
I live down the street from the campus, this is ******* awseome right now.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

And Memphis is starting to figure this defense out... getting inside and all that. As soon as they make defensive stops, they'll pull away. I'm beginning to sound redundant.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
No it's his brother or cousin or something, I forget. But the Raji on the basketball team does have a badass first name.

RIP TheManInBlack
Bigburt63
Veteran

Quote:
His brother, my bad, accidently left that part out :p
sbh15
All-Pro

This Memphis game is starting to get stupid... that's like 20 points in one minute.

and my God, Roburt Sallie. I will worship his name if Memphis can get their **** together.
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
And Memphis is starting to figure this defense out... getting inside and all that. As soon as they make defensive stops, they'll pull away. I'm beginning to sound redundant.
It's not looking likely right now.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Northridge-Memphis game is awesome.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Looks like another 1st Round exit for BYU.
hopefully, you're right

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
I've only seen him hit the hardwood twice (game was pretty much over), but he has some wheels. He's not good like his daddy, but he can move with the ball.
He needs to hit the weights. Dude is skinny as hell.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
His brother, my bad, accidently left that part out :p
Oh, well expect Taj Gibson to get solid numbers (20 y 10) if BC's bigs aren't good. That could be the deciding factor right there, especially because USC likes to score in the paint, and Taj is a great post player (and defender *pac 10 defensive player of the year*).
Old 03-19-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
hopefully, you're right
Unless the Mormons pull one out of their ass, I'm pretty sure that's what is going to happen.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-19-2009, 01:06 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have that too if that helps. I never understood why Memphis kept getting picked to go to the Final Four.
I too have Memphis going out to Maryland. It's ridiculous how overrated Memphis was because of their record. They literally played no one. Their only impressive win this year was Gonzaga. The only other good teams they played were Xavier, Georgetown, and Syracuse and they lost all three of those games.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote