Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-19-2009, 06:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pittman is huge compared to Ralph Sampson. Ralph will fill out his body eventually, but he ain't there yet.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Thabeet does not get into foul trouble. Happens maybe once every 15 games-ish. There are only 2 players in CB that can give Thabeet trouble, and they're Hansbrough and Blair.

Wasington is overrated anyway. They're killing a weak looking Miss St squad. Great.

We're not the same team as last year. Last year, Thabeet was useless offensively, Adrien had an average mid-range game, Price couldn't shoot 3s, Edwards got barely any minutes and we didn't have Kemba Walker.

On the negative end, Austrie has regressed as a shooter and Dyson is injured.

Kansas had multiple early exits before winning the tourney last year. If anything it should be a positive that we're the same team as last year considering how players usually improve every year.
I am guessing that was the first UW game you have seen. Isiah played horrible compared to what he normally does and Brockman is the most underrated player in the league. He is a beast in the post and rebounds better than Thabeet. He is the 3rd best rebounder in Pac X history. and historically the Pac X > Big East. But Venoy played really well and Dentman played really well. Q-Pon is a great wing and I dont think UConn can match up with UW's quickness and strength in the post. Isiah took it inside on the best shotblocker in america fearlessly, so I am guessing he is not losing sleep on seeing UCONN after they beat Purdue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michigan is shooting horrible. This one could get ugly.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great start by Minnesota, but Ralph Sampson matching up with Pittman is absolutely not going to work. We need to bring Iverson in to guard him.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Michigan is shooting horrible. This one could get ugly.

They have to shoot the 3 well to have a chance. Here's to hoping they heat up!

Lucky for them Clemson can't shoot either right now.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

March Madness On Demand should be how Internet streams should be. It's worked flawlessly for me so far.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnew76 View Post
They have to shoot the 3 well to have a chance. Here's to hoping they heat up!

Lucky for them Clemson can't shoot either right now.
Shooting is the only thing Michigan does real well. When Michigan shoots well they can beat just about anyone. When they shoot poorly they will struggle to beat just about anyone.

Clemson is keeping U-M in this game because they are chucking up threes. They aren't a three point shooting team. It's alright, considering how this game started I will gladly take a 2-point lead.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
I am guessing that was the first UW game you have seen. Isiah played horrible compared to what he normally does and Brockman is the most underrated player in the league. He is a beast in the post and rebounds better than Thabeet. He is the 3rd best rebounder in Pac X history. and historically the Pac X > Big East. But Venoy played really well and Dentman played really well. Q-Pon is a great wing and I dont think UConn can match up with UW's quickness and strength in the post. Isiah took it inside on the best shotblocker in america fearlessly, so I am guessing he is not losing sleep on seeing UCONN after they beat Purdue.
Yeah, I don't watch Pac-10 basketball, but nothing impressed me about Washington.

I don't even think UConn is that good, but you're picking all the wrong things to point out. "I don't think UConn can match up with UW's quickness and strength".......???? We're talking about Thabeet, Adrien and Robinson. Some of the quickest and best interior defenders at their respective positions. You have to be crazy to think you're gonna beat us in the post with quickness and strength.

Varnado is an individual shotblocker, and he was in foul trouble all game. We have a defensive system that consistently ranks among the best in the game in shotblocking. We foul less than any team in CB. Nothing short of DeJuan Blair or an NBA big man can last in the paint against us.

I hope your players aren't losing sleep over the thought of playing us. Confident, aggressive inside scorers are the ones that suffer the most because they put up shots that come back to them unexpectedly. It's guys like Harangody that gameplan against our D and stay away from the rim that have success.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington has gotten too much undue hype in the tourney. I think they lose to Purdue. I think UCLA is the better Pac 10 tourney team.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:29 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dang...only miss so far was the MISS st game. I had high hopes for that upset. Either way, I have purdue winning the next game so it doesn't really matter.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:36 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I disagree I think Washington is going to be the best team from the Pac-10 this year and UCLA is the least likely to go on a run from the PAC-10.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:38 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

I love this, I hope it keeps up. Clemson had a chance to step on our throats early and then just totally ****** it up.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C'mon American!!! Garrison Carr needs to start shooting better and Mercer is pwning right now. All 4 feet of him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:41 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nova better pull ahead...I have them going far lol

Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Old 03-19-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Villanova. Minnesota. Clemson.

Win or die.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
nova better pull ahead...I have them going far lol
You're not alone.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jnew76 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I love this, I hope it keeps up. Clemson had a chance to step on our throats early and then just totally ****** it up.
I have not seen Michigan play since really early this season, but Manny Harris looks incredible.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Quote:
I have not seen Michigan play since really early this season, but Manny Harris looks incredible.
His play is very up and down. On some nights he looks like a superstar and on other nights he looks like he shouldn't be starting. He's played well tonight and usually that's a good sign for us.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Bah...Minnesota falling apart.

Old 03-19-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Bah...Minnesota falling apart.
:(..........
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

Jay "Versace" Wright needs to get his best halftime speech ready.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jay "Versace" Wright needs to get his best halftime speech ready.
I'm somewhat rooting for American, because living near Chapel Hill all of my friends picked Nova over Duke in a winner take all pool with a pot of over 200 this year.

I picked Nova to lose to UCLA. :)
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I knew I should have picked VCU over Villanova.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I have Nova over Pitt to make it to the final 4....so this game is important to me haha

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-19-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
jnew76
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I have VCU in the Elite 8... Beating Nova and Minnesota along the way. Yeah, I am crazy... I seem to lose a final 4 team by the first weekend every year.