Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-15-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
NickBam
Veteran

NickBam hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dominic James is one of my favorite players in college ball right now, anyone else?

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions
NickBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBam
Dominic James is one of my favorite players in college ball right now, anyone else?
Kevin Durant

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Anyone else think Florida is undeserving of the #1 spot?
Yes. Wisconsin is the best team in the NCAA.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have to go with Alando, but he is second.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink

Quote:
DJ White baby.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:18 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

WildDude hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
David Padgent may be the most clumsy big man ever....looks like me out there
i really do not like padgett he should have stayed at kansas he was doing just fine there he just has messed up knees and stuff hes not goin to the NBA
WildDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:54 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Quote:
I have to go with Alando, but he is second.
Tucker is simply amazing. His circus shots own anybody.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:00 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
check the sig, Acie Law baby, don't mess with that

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:02 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Very, very good Kansas/Missouri game. STarted out all kinds of ugly but getting to be a very solid game now. Big 12 seems to have the bext basketball in the country this year IMO. Not exactly SEC football versus everyone else but i feel the conference to be the best, close to ACC with PAC 10 being solid this year for sure.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 01-15-2007, 10:03 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
check the sig, Acie Law baby, don't mess with that
MUSTAFA SHAKUR is better and hes coming alive this year
Old 01-15-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Very, very good Kansas/Missouri game. STarted out all kinds of ugly but getting to be a very solid game now. Big 12 seems to have the bext basketball in the country this year IMO. Not exactly SEC football versus everyone else but i feel the conference to be the best, close to ACC with PAC 10 being solid this year for sure.
Looks like Kansas has it.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
no way! what a terrible play and btw sherron collins is looking amazing today
Old 01-15-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
Quote:
Quote:
I spoke too soon. Lets see this go to OT.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:06 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
horrible decision on that turnover, mizzu still has a chance as it is a one possession game. If Kansas can really gel i think they can make a run this year. If not i could see a third round 1 upset.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 01-15-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

you gotta get a better shot than that, i don't care bout the defense. Lawrence was the guy you want taking that ****, he was lights out earlier from three point lane.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 01-15-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
horrible decision on that turnover, mizzu still has a chance as it is a one possession game. If Kansas can really gel i think they can make a run this year. If not i could see a third round 1 upset.
ugh bad coaching- well they seem to have alot of talent and could get out of the first round but theyre too dang young
Old 01-15-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildDude
Quote:
Quote:
i agree, it takes balls as a frosh to play like he did today

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
Old 01-15-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink

I wish sherron collins went to illinois
Old 01-15-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Anyone else think Florida is undeserving of the #1 spot?
Yes. Wisconsin is the best team in the NCAA.
Well I think UCLA should be ahead of them too.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
WildDude
All-Pro

me too i sure like them alot better than i like kansas and he would have been the star there i thought it wasnt a smart move to his part but seeing him today he shows he can overcome the depth and do his thing... illinois really wanted him cause his style is very similar to dee brown but with more basketball talent
Old 01-16-2007, 03:14 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Here we go Hoosiers, HERE WE GO!! *boom**boom*

www.iuhoosiers.com

check out the homepage of today's winners!

pt spread: hoosiers giving 10.5 pts.

Prediction: IU 71 Iowa 63[/b]
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:55 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
DJ White baby.
I have actually met DJ White and played 1 on 1 with him. he is a mother ****** beast.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Arizona Wildcats FTW!

Mark it down.. before his career at Arizona is over... Chase Budinger WILL win a Wooden Award, Pac-10 Player of the year, or Naismith POY.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:06 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42
Quote:
Quote:
DJ White baby.
I have actually met DJ White and played 1 on 1 with him. he is a mother *********** beast.
Holy ****. How'd you meet him?
Old 01-16-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtisNo1
I wish sherron collins went to illinois
Nope, he decided to go to a coach who has 2 straight first round exits in Bill Self. Ugh...God I can't stand Self.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote