Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-08-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patterson is coming back to UK! WOOHOOOO! Meeks expected to withdraw eventually as well! We're gonna be sick next year.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:46 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Patterson is coming back to UK! WOOHOOOO! Meeks expected to withdraw eventually as well! We're gonna be sick next year.
I'm not gonna lie with your sick draft class coming in and two of my faves in Patterson and Meeks, I will be a UK fan. Damn if you get John Wall it's about over.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KU vs UK in the NC game next year
Old 05-08-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I'm not gonna lie with your sick draft class coming in and two of my faves in Patterson and Meeks, I will be a UK fan. Damn if you get John Wall it's about over.
yeah Calipari ftw. I used to love going to Umass games growing up, my pops has had season tickets since 93. Calipari is awesome and such a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cal is a tool but he knows how to rake the talent in. UK should be fun to watch this year.
Old 05-08-2009, 06:50 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
KU vs UK in the NC game next year
If we do get in Wall, it's definitely gonna be Kansas and Kentucky then everyone else. This offseason has been a freaking dream. All we ever wanted was to have final four potential and we've definitely got that now.

We will be young but also the scoring load in the backcourt will be handled by a senior and the scoring load in the frontcourt by a junior so it should ease the young guys in.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Latavious Williams will visit Georgetown on Friday. New 2010 rivals rankings next week.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

I hope Wall chooses a school like miami or Baylor. Give him a chance to have a Blake griffen type of year and just wow everyone on his way to the naismith/#1 pick in the draft.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Wall just picks somewhere. This dragging on thing is way old.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 05-11-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Chaney to Va Tech... I mourn for you JHG.

Wall apparently hoping to trim his list today, I've been through this too many time to think it'll happen.

It's say it's UK, Miami, UF and Duke.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Chaney to Va Tech... I mourn for you JHG.
Yeah, I almost started crying. Nice of Zags to not even mention Temple, considering Chaney was just here. I talked to Lavoy Allen like an hour before Zags posted it, and he said everything went well. I hope it works out for him, but is he definitely starting at VA Tech? He would've been an instant starter here, no question, and would have a better chance at making the tournament than at VA Tech. Life sucks for us, but whatever. At least he didnt pick St. Joe's...
Old 05-12-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Deshawn Painter down to NCSU & MD

Duke Blue Devils

Old 05-12-2009, 01:34 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

We got us a great recruiting class this year. Renardo Sidney should be a stud this year along with Jarvis (assuming he comes back). Hopefully Rieks injury won't effect him because he should see a lot of minutes this year. to do but I like his potential. Shaunessy SMith I'm realyl excited about thsi year. We should be a top 3 team in the SEC this year assuiming Jarvis comes back.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 05-12-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

I also never thought I'd say this, but there is an 18 year old basketball prospect who looks older than Greg Oden did:

John Riek, looks like my friends dad haha

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 05-12-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

http://mississippistate.rivals.com/c...asp?CID=944933

Jarvis Returns!!!!!!!!!!!

Next year should be a great year for us

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 05-12-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Still a lot to shake out with players staying or going but the SEC will recover from the awfulness of last year.

MSU is definitely top 25.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
I also never thought I'd say this, but there is an 18 year old basketball prospect who looks older than Greg Oden did:

John Riek, looks like my friends dad haha
Isn't Riek already 19? I think he is. What is the deal with his eligibility. Would the class that he would have graduated high school already be one year removed since he attended a year at prep school? Or because of what happened when he came over from Africa keeping him classified as being with the class of 2009.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.JHG722 could make a wolverine purr.

Riek is actually a 53 year-old man.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

UK recruited him at first, I think it was a matter of getting his classes transferred over and getting through the NCAA clearinghouse.

Zagsblog is saying Wall is down to UK (where he wants to go) and Miami (where his handlers want him to go). His AAU coach says that is not the case, who knows, he should decide on the 20th.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any word on Lance Stephenson?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

No word on Lance yet, & Clifton came out on a UK site and said that wasn't true about Wall.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 05-12-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
JHG722
Veteran

JRT, the fact that you haven't said anything about being excited about Chaney makes me sad =(
Old 05-12-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Any word on Lance Stephenson?
Keeps jumping back and forth on Arizona or Memphis, seems like he wants to go to Arizona if the interest is there. I think Sean Miller is still feeling things out.

Clifton has said with Wall basically it's UK, Duke and Miami which makes sense. He really wants him to go to Duke, would be fine with Miami but is giving Wall reason's to doubt UK. I hope Wall wins out.
Old 05-12-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis Varnado returns to school. Mississippi State is my early pick to win the SEC with him and Renardo Sidney
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Uh-oh... USC is about to get it. Tim Floyd apparently made a direct cash payment to one of OJ Mayo's handlers, according to Yahoo (they always get dirt on USC).

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

MSU will be good (top 25) but at this point, I think UT and UK are ahead of them.