Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-25-2007, 08:12 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
That was completely wild.

But now I'm ticked, cause I friggin hate Duke.
go to hell.
Favre's head is big.
MJD looks like panokio had sex with a female oompa loompa.
Que?
maurice jones drew looks like the offspring of *pinocchio* and a female oompa loompa.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

go to hell.
Favre's head is big.
Que?
maurice jones drew looks like the offspring of *pinocchio* and a female oompa loompa.
There arent any female oompa loompas...
Old 01-25-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
dRaFtDoRk
Veteran

dRaFtDoRk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

go to hell.
Favre's head is big.
Que?
Oompa Loompas have the gun and the holster if you know what I mean...

How did this go from Clemson@Duke to MJD being an oompa loompa offspring?
dRaFtDoRk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

go to hell.
Favre's head is big.
Que?
Oh yeah there is. They just don't live at the factory.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 01-26-2007, 01:27 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How sick has Chase Budinger been this season? Man he is having quite a season, the kid has got some serious talent.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Wisconsin ranked one or two?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
2 and 3.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
2 and 3.
Yeah that. ESPN seems to say 3, while the AP poll seems to say 2.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Arizona didnt even put up a fight against UNC.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

UWM is on ESPN2 if anyone cares (yoda?), but they are losing to Green Bay. Meanwhile I'm watching the Texas A&M game and Oklahoma is playing them close.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
UWM is on ESPN2 if anyone cares (yoda?), but they are losing to Green Bay. Meanwhile I'm watching the Texas A&M game and Oklahoma is playing them close.
I am watching them. Yeah, it ain't going too well.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
They just showed the Sweet 16 run in 2005. That's what they need to return to. Next year I expect them to improve but still probably won't make the tournament.

Or they could just beat Butler and win the Horizon league tournament to get in this year.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
They just showed the Sweet 16 run in 2005. That's what they need to return to. Next year I expect them to improve but still probably won't make the tournament.

Or they could just beat Butler and win the Horizon league tournament to get in this year.
I don't see that happening. They are just very young with losing their top 7 guys from last year, so I expect them to improove.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't see that happening. They are just very young with losing their top 7 guys from last year, so I expect them to improove.
I know, it was kind of a joke. They absolutely suck this season. I was serious about the first part though. I could see them finishing 2 or 3 in the Horizon next year.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink

Well the UofI vs. Purdue game is not over yet but it basically is. Purdue whooping UofI's ass, and its really pissing me off being a UofI fan. There are a few things that are wrong.

A. The point guard position. Our starter chester fraizer while he plays with more heart than about anyone is just not very good, he can rebound and that is about it, he really showed why he only got offers from LaSalle and College of Charleston. Purdue was giving him about 10 feet of room to shoot when he had the ball at the 3 point line and fraizer would not shoot it and the one or two times he did he missed it. He should be benched for McCamey next year.

B. The lack of overall talent on the team. When a transfer from Dayton and Illinois State are two of your main reserves there are problems. Then there are guys like Jamar Smith and Chester Fraizer who just are not big ten calliber players. This issue goes hand in hand with poor recruiting since Weber had gotten here. This leads me to my next point.

C. Recruiting. Ever since Bruce Weber has gotten here he has been very poor at recruiting talent to UofI. We almost had Eric Gordon, but we all know what happened there. Anyways, Illinois is one of the most basketball talented states in the whole country if weber could recruit the top talent out of illinois we would be fine. He also does not do a great job of recruiting out of state either. I am not that dissapointed in this years class though, with Demetri McCamey and Quinton Watkins headlining the class. I think that if Weber does not start improving in recruiting Illinois should look for a new coach, because while I like Bruce Weber alot and think he is a good coach he needs to get Big Ten calliber players on UofI, then coach them up.

Well now I am done venting after todays dissapointing loss to Purdue, I guess I have to look ahead to next year because this year is not looking very bright.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink

The one time I want Illinois to win, they get their asses handed to them by Purdue. Damn.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtisNo1
Well the UofI vs. Purdue game is not over yet but it basically is. Purdue whooping UofI's ass, and its really pissing me off being a UofI fan. There are a few things that are wrong.

A. The point guard position. Our starter chester fraizer while he plays with more heart than about anyone is just not very good, he can rebound and that is about it, he really showed why he only got offers from LaSalle and College of Charleston. Purdue was giving him about 10 feet of room to shoot when he had the ball at the 3 point line and fraizer would not shoot it and the one or two times he did he missed it. He should be benched for McCamey next year.

B. The lack of overall talent on the team. When a transfer from Dayton and Illinois State are two of your main reserves there are problems. Then there are guys like Jamar Smith and Chester Fraizer who just are not big ten calliber players. This issue goes hand in hand with poor recruiting since Weber had gotten here. This leads me to my next point.

C. Recruiting. Ever since Bruce Weber has gotten here he has been very poor at recruiting talent to UofI. We almost had Eric Gordon, but we all know what happened there. Anyways, Illinois is one of the most basketball talented states in the whole country if weber could recruit the top talent out of illinois we would be fine. He also does not do a great job of recruiting out of state either. I am not that dissapointed in this years class though, with Demetri McCamey and Quinton Watkins headlining the class. I think that if Weber does not start improving in recruiting Illinois should look for a new coach, because while I like Bruce Weber alot and think he is a good coach he needs to get Big Ten calliber players on UofI, then coach them up.

Well now I am done venting after todays dissapointing loss to Purdue, I guess I have to look ahead to next year because this year is not looking very bright.
We did get Eric Gordon to committ to him, one of the best players of 07 before he took off for IU. So he can recruit. This year's class of Watkins, McCamey, Cole, and Tisdale is a very solid one with a chance to be good if Cole and Tisdale develop.

The problem with this team is execution on both ends. They don't hit consistently open shots, they tend to forget about Pruitt down low, they can't make free throws, and stuff like that.

Yea injuries have hurt this season, but guys need to start stepping up. And that's something that has not happened so far this season. We've got the talent to win ball games, hell we beat IU at the Hall and should have beaten Wisky at the Hall.

This is just not our year. And I have a bad feeling we'll be looking at the NIT for the postseason.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 04:31 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:

We did get Eric Gordon to committ to him, one of the best players of 07 before he took off for IU. So he can recruit. This year's class of Watkins, McCamey, Cole, and Tisdale is a very solid one with a chance to be good if Cole and Tisdale develop.

The problem with this team is execution on both ends. They don't hit consistently open shots, they tend to forget about Pruitt down low, they can't make free throws, and stuff like that.

Yea injuries have hurt this season, but guys need to start stepping up. And that's something that has not happened so far this season. We've got the talent to win ball games, hell we beat IU at the Hall and should have beaten Wisky at the Hall.

This is just not our year. And I have a bad feeling we'll be looking at the NIT for the postseason. :cry:
Didn't i tell you that like a month ago?

they get smoked.

Old 01-27-2007, 07:24 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

This is just not our year. And I have a bad feeling we'll be looking at the NIT for the postseason. :cry:
i believe it was around the same time sweetness was outing Illi as a Top 10 team

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Michigan simply cant win a big game or beat a quality opponent. Starting 4 seniors this year, next year is just going to be awful. I really hope Amaker gets canned at the end of this season.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:27 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
Michigan simply cant win a big game or beat a quality opponent. Starting 4 seniors this year, next year is just going to be awful. I really hope Amaker gets canned at the end of this season.
I agree. The sooner the better.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i believe it was around the same time sweetness was outing Illi as a Top 10 team
yeah, i remember that. Illinois is underrated and duke is overrated It's all commming true b4 my very eyes.

they get smoked.

Old 01-27-2007, 07:30 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerv
I never realized that he had never gotten you guys to the tourney. I agree, he should be fired.
Old 01-27-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
FlutiesDropKick
Pro Bowler

FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.FlutiesDropKick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can someone explain why Louisville has gotten so many games on ESPN? Have they just had the best matchup with ESPN having the Big East deal?

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)
FlutiesDropKick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlutiesDropKick
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I bet if you asked him today he'd say "they still have the talent of a top 10 team"
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote