Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-02-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Knight is an awesome analyst, I love when he does games. When ESPN hired him I thought it was awful but he gives a lot of insight.
Bob Knight is my fav CBB Analyst.hr's not shout every 1.5 seconds like Vitale
Old 12-02-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great win for the Badgers

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Had a feeling Duke would lose this. Should be another interesting season.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Absolutely hate Bo Ryan. He looks like he hates life and everything about it. Plus he whines worse than Jim Calhoun at fouls.

and lawl at Duke complaining about the no call after Singler took a horrible shot.
Bo Ryan > You

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooo first ever Big XI win of the challenge!!!

Good work everyone.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I'm pretty sure Trevon Hughes invented the game of basketball.
Trevon Hughes is the sickness. He's such a baller. A little out of control at times but when he's on, he's ******* amazing. One of the most underrated players in the Big 10.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Dr.Acula
Rookie

Dr.Acula hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Biggest comeback in Illini history. Biggest comeback in Big 10/ACC Challenge history.

:D
Man im so pissed I missed this, night class sucks lol. I think its on espn 360 though so I can watch the replay. Its nice to see that both Paul and Richardson bounced back from a couple poor games.
Dr.Acula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Acula View Post
Man im so pissed I missed this, night class sucks lol. I think its on espn 360 though so I can watch the replay. Its nice to see that both Paul and Richardson bounced back from a couple poor games.
Another Illini fan? Hell yes. I need someone to talk with on here haha.

BP and DJ have sick potential, but they're going to make freshman mistakes. McCamey is still the key to our season though. When he plays well, we are pretty damn good.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:42 PM    (permalink
Dr.Acula
Rookie

Dr.Acula hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Another Illini fan? Hell yes. I need someone to talk with on here haha.

BP and DJ have sick potential, but they're going to make freshman mistakes. McCamey is still the key to our season though. When he plays well, we are pretty damn good.
Yeah I agree totally with what you say, McCamey has some serious potential he is a pretty hot and cold shooter, but for the most part he is a great distributer and will rack up the assists this year now that he has guys like Paul and Richardson to dish the ball to. I can't lie though I cannot wait for next year when Head, Leonard and Richmond step onto campus, especially Richmond, he is ridiculous I know he put up like 31 pts 26 rebs and like 5 blocks in a game a week ago. Next years team should be sick.
Dr.Acula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rejoice Big Ten Fans! This will probably be as good as it gets!
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JayVaughn Pinkston to Nova.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:57 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Acula View Post
Yeah I agree totally with what you say, McCamey has some serious potential he is a pretty hot and cold shooter, but for the most part he is a great distributer and will rack up the assists this year now that he has guys like Paul and Richardson to dish the ball to. I can't lie though I cannot wait for next year when Head, Leonard and Richmond step onto campus, especially Richmond, he is ridiculous I know he put up like 31 pts 26 rebs and like 5 blocks in a game a week ago. Next years team should be sick.
We return everyone but Dominique Keller next year and with the experience our freshman get this year, you are correct, this team will be sick next season.

Richmond reminds me of a taller Evan Turner because of his versatility and he may not even start when he steps on campus.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
JayVaughn Pinkston to Nova.
After watching the team struggle in the rebounding department the past few games, Pinkston will be a more than welcome addition. Kimani Young said that they were watching the teams he was considering play, and with rebounding being one of his strength's that may have been a factor. He'll definitely be in the mix for playing time early with the rebounding and versatile skill set he brings to the table as a 3/4 hybrid and I think is a really good fit for the system.

If Scout's Charles Barkley meets DeJuan Blair comparison is even close to true, this will be a tremendous get for 'Nova. Either way though, Pinkston brings some skills to the table that this program really needs and I never will have a problem bringing in a guy who works as hard as he does and really wants to win. Excited to have him on board.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Washington loses to Texas Tech... The Pac 10 is looking really bad.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Washington loses to Texas Tech... The Pac 10 is looking really bad.
They lost on TTech's homecourt with some questionable refereeing. Sorry they don't win on the road. I don't know if you watched it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:53 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
They lost on TTech's homecourt with some questionable refereeing. Sorry they don't win on the road. I don't know if you watched it.
I did watch but regardless, for the premier Pac 10 team to lose to a bottom feeder in the Big 12 is a big hit... Doesn't matter if it's at their place or not. I also wondered why Washington would schedule this game? Not a lot to win at their place.

For the record I'm normally the guy complaining that the Pac 10 doesn't get enough love, kind of mind blowing to see them struggle this bad. Right there with how bad the SEC was last year. Baylor won @ASU tonight as well. I think Washington will be good, Washington State should be decent but not sure about the rest.

Apparently there will be 20 scouts at the UK-UNC game lol. I'm beyond pumped, not really sure they'll win this but at least we can see what the team is made of at this point.

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 12-04-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:07 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Well technically you lost twice, but they disallowed the buzzer beater at the end of regulation. On the road you are going to face some home cooking; especially with Lil' Knight as their head coach. If Washington wants to be an elite team that is a game they have to win.

The Pac-10 is going to be absolute garbage this year.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2009, 08:23 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I have cooled off on the loss for 12 hours, I can see where you guys are coming from. UW has a long way to go to be the elite 8 team I am hoping they'll be, but we have a sick class coming in and only Q-Pon leaving, which might be tougher than I am thinking it should be since he is the only one we got who can take over. IT can at times, but we just need another shooter on the floor to spread the lanes for IT, which isn't happening since Turner/Suggs are both kinda shying away from that role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Tickets for the UK-UNC going for $300-$500 a seat. LeBron is expected to be there.

This is going to be spectacular win or lose, can't wait to see what this team is made of.
Old 12-04-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That game is going to be great, I honestly don't even know who to pick. Gun to my head I'd probably go with the Tar Heels, but it could really go either way. It's going to be great to watch, both teams like to get out on the fast break and this is the first time I'll get to see John Wall in college.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:48 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Wall just possibly made the best series of plays I have ever seen.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kentucky looks good.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the first time I've seen John Wall play. Really impressive so far.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:30 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

UK is making this look very easy. UNC sure could use next years recruiting class.
Old 12-05-2009, 01:12 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here comes Carolina.