Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-31-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYmoney
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
Whoot, go Illini. God damn, if we could make free throws, this wouldn't have been a game. Yeesh.
Now all you gotta do is beat some good teams.
Um we already beat Indiana and Michigan State, both top 25 teams this season my friend. If we can go 6-2 or 7-1 the rest of the way, we'll get into the tourney, but that's a big "if" unless we can start making some free throws. We were about 14 of 30 from the FT line last night. Hell, give me 70% and we win this game by about 20 points.

Btw, I've been hearing that Clemson got jewed when they played you guys, what happened? I heard something about the clock. :?
jewed??? i think the english lexicon has many other terms that are not offensible. maybe you should use one of them.[/b]
Ok dude relax man. I meant no harm to the Jewish community. I have a lot of friends who are jewish and they even use this word. So just relax about it.

Btw titletown; beating MSU and IU are quality wins my friend. IU was in the top 25 though; so your argument is void here. Being in the top 25 is being in the top 25. And Michigan State just about beat Ohio State in Columbus. Um and about "haging with the big boys." We've already done that, sorry buddy. See the Wisky game my friend and then come back and talk. Duke hasnt proven they can hang with the big boys either. I'll wait until they face UNC to say anything but it could get out of hand if the Heels get to running.
that just made your argumet void. Loss is a loss.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
IU favored by 1 over Wisky. Vegas likes the Hoosiers.

As an alumnus, I love it. As a reasonable human being, I think Vegas has lost their mind.
Ok Cards, lets make a bet.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:28 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
Quote:
Quote:
where's Patrick Patterson going to commit?
University of Kentucky :D

His buddy AJ Stewart has already commited and Patterson has loved the atmosphere at UK... We chanted his name at midnight madness when he was there, that's how you recruit.
If that happened, i'd cream myself. :D
I sure would love a 5 star in Patterson, 4 star in Jai Lucas (great ball handler AND he can shoot the 3... could you imagine that? ... Haven't had one of them since Tony Delk ) and we already have a 4 star in AJ Stewart. Just hope that Randolph stays, I really doubt it happens though.

I like Jasper but I'd really like to see a guy like Lucas running the point since he's actually a threat to shoot. Then next year having Meeks/Crawford/Ramel with one more year under their belt is gonna be sweet, then just hope that Randolph stays (which I doubt). Plus the added benefit of finally getting rid of Sheraye Thomas and Obrzut.

Supposedly Tubby thinks he has Patterson and Lucas... I sure hope so.
Finally i found another Kentucky fan. Patterson would be a great addition and would be able to play the 4 for us when Bobby Perry graduates. I love Jasper as a ballhandler and a defender, but he can't create anything on offense. He needs to learn how to shoot and drive. I think Meeks is going to be an incredible talent and our best player for the next couple of years. Crawford needs to do more besides just shooting three's. He is such a talented guy and could really do so much more. I have been impressed with Ramel Bradley latley. He really couldn't handle playing the point and has been doing a great job at scoring since he's been playing shooting guard. The key for Morris is that he has to stay out of foul trouble. When he gets two fouls early, Tubby has no choice but to take him out. This creates a huge size disadvantage for us and it allows the opponent to start scoring a lot down low.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:32 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

1 hour 30 minutes to HOO-HOOO-HOO-HOOOOOSIERSSS
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patterson is going to sign with duke.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 01-31-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
NYmoney
Veteran

NYmoney needs more cowbell.

Here we Go Hoosiers Here We GOOO
NYmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Than that means 3 hours and 30 minutes to HOO-HOOO-HOOO-HOOOOOSIERS become LOOOO-HOOOO-HOOOSERS

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I LOVE Meeks, he's going to be something when he gets to start. I love his killer instinct and the fact that he wants to be the one to score. He can drive, play D and shoot the long ball. Joe and Ramel need to drive, when they do that (especially Ramel) that's when they're at their best. I'm not sure what this years team will accomplish but next years is going to be pretty solid with recruits and our vets returning. Can't wait till the Florida game, prime time and hopefully we can get a little roll started going into it.

Patterson has said he doesn't like the way Dukes court is set up... Take that for what you will. I'm more concerned with WVU.

I do think Duke might steal Jai Lucas from us...
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Than that means 3 hours and 30 minutes to HOO-HOOO-HOOO-HOOOOOSIERS become LOOOO-HOOOO-HOOOSERS
Old 01-31-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I LOVE Meeks, he's going to be something when he gets to start. I love his killer instinct and the fact that he wants to be the one to score. He can drive, play D and shoot the long ball. Joe and Ramel need to drive, when they do that (especially Ramel) that's when they're at their best. I'm not sure what this years team will accomplish but next years is going to be pretty solid with recruits and our vets returning. Can't wait till the Florida game, prime time and hopefully we can get a little roll started going into it.

Patterson has said he doesn't like the way Dukes court is set up... Take that for what you will. I'm more concerned with WVU.

I do think Duke might steal Jai Lucas from us...
Ramel has been driving great lately, especially in the Tennesee game. Duke pisses me off.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:08 PM    (permalink

Yes a whole page without someone hate'en on Duke
Old 01-31-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU's gonna pound Duke this weekend. Al Thornton will drop 30 on you dukies.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

tucker will take over any time now
Old 01-31-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dang, refs are cheating for UNC, crazily!
Old 01-31-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* **** god damn ***** ***** asshole ******* hoosiers
Old 01-31-2007, 09:05 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
tucker will take over any time now
I think you mean AJ Ratliff.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Sampson so much
Old 01-31-2007, 09:28 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn
HOOSIERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Sampson so much
I think Sampson deserves heavy consideration for coach of the year. This team does not have that great of talent, but he has made them into the #3 team in the Big Ten and a top 20 team in the nation, much like Knight used to.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Woooo Hoosiers. Makes the UK SOS look even better.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I guess that means we should be #2 in the country.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:36 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

IU won :shock: :shock:

they get smoked.

Old 01-31-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
For sure

I was torn as to whether or not I wanted Florida to go down. I kind of want them to still have the win streak going on when they come into Rupp. I gotta give Vandy credit they're better than I thought.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink

Quote:
IU won :shock: :shock:
Why are you shocked? Obviously they were underdogs, but they're a very good team.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GREAT WIN FOR IU!!!!!

In the last few games AJ Ratliff has been playing like he's suppose to.

In the past AJ hasn't had a lot of confidence in himself, but when he trusts his ablities and plays agressively he can be a VERY productive player.

DJ White continues to play very well also.

No matter what sweetness34 says about him, Kelvin Sampson is a GREAT coach.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
For sure

I was torn as to whether or not I wanted Florida to go down. I kind of want them to still have the win streak going on when they come into Rupp. I gotta give Vandy credit they're better than I thought.
Vandy has been fairly impressive this year.